Billie Eilish is our modern day Marilyn Monroe

Billie Eilish is our modern day Marilyn Monroe.

Attached: DC81A3A4-3219-4DAF-BAE7-5D42352157C2.jpg (1242x1550, 274.42K)

Ugly

She better show those milkers or gtfo.

She needs to milk them for us

Attached: 6A5A8D2E-0116-490B-9813-6C0958095B7D.jpg (1080x1080, 401.8K)

Eillish would be nothing without her tits. Confused kids follow her. Her face is rough. Marilyn without her tits had a pretty face slutty bubbly voice/personality. Both ADULT men and women followed her. Obviously horny teens as well. Presidents/politicians/athletes/entertainers followed her.

She will be when she dies of an OD.

These dubs will confirm it will happen 2023

I really don't give a fuck. Just another industry whore that doesn't write her own songs.

the wall has spoken

Attached: images(6).jpg (250x202, 4.56K)

she's ugly and fat tho. wtf

I don't think she has any milk unless she's had a child I don't know about.

This chick would have been unbelievably gorgeous as a teen if she wasn't fat. Imagine her as a platinum blonde, crystal blue eyed 16yo with DSL, DD cup tits and a tight, taught bod.

She doesn't do drugs. She's a good girl.

Attached: 1645074987580.jpg (1275x1650, 138.24K)

This is how I see Billie. Also Billie looks like God tried to make a Mr Meaty character into an actual person.

>no talent
>those eyebrows
>stuck up bitch
>basic normie given fame
>she'll crumble when reality hits her

Attached: 1659690154963062.jpg (720x518, 39.11K)

She will as she continues her spiral into obscurity. Remember, she used to wear nothing but oversized baggy clothes in order to fight teh patriarchy. Now she's got them on display every time you turn around. In another year or two she'll have a OF

>This chick would have been unbelievably gorgeous as a teen
She was. I think she was 13 or 14 in this pic.

Attached: Billie-Eilish.png (1440x797, 358.19K)

s0, as someone else completely?

Called it. I have a hotness sonar that no amount of blubber can stop keep from being penetrated.

>In another year or two she'll have a OF
god I hope so.

>In another year or two she'll have a OF
What world do you live in? Obscure rock musicians who haven't released an album in 40 years still make hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars a year touring. Even if she fades into relative obscurity she's going to be set for life playing shows.

Lady Gaga used to be the most talked-about musician on the face of the earth at one point and I hardly ever hear about her anymore; where's her OnlyFans?

Seen those kankles?

To be fair, Lady Gaga stars in A-list Hollywood movies now so…

I can't wait to hear she offed herself