Fuck museums man

like why tf do we even have museums we should destroy them to use the resources for the modern era. Like all of those artifacts should be destroyed. we already have plenty of pictures we dont need the physical thing anymore. We already have pictures so why dont we just take photos like a fuck ton of photos then just destroy the artifacts and turn them into resources. pic related

Attached: 800px-Em_-_Homo_floresiensis_woman_-_3.jpg (800x1200, 210.65K)

fuck museums and fuck feminism

Attached: 220px-Emilio_Sommariva_(1883_-_1956)_Ritratto_di_Filippo_Tommaso_Marinetti,_intellettuale_futurista_(1913).jpg (220x321, 11.2K)

What are you gonna do with a guy's skeleton, that's mote profitable than having people pay to see it?

use it in concrete

Your obviously too stupid to understand the significance of history and artifacts.

unsurprisingly, op has no idea what major museums actually do.

fuck off anti-futurist reactionary

what some fucking bones or ink a canvas? what is of value here?

against my better judgment, i'll explain the function of a museum.

a museum is a living institution, that curates objects and documents and places them in context, actively preserves and restores items, and makes them available to scholars for research and the general public.

faggotry may now resume.

Attached: 70327252714487.jpg (320x320, 62.92K)

Ironically shitting on OP's retarded argument.

Yes, you're right. The stuff in museums are materially worthless for the most part. OP is a fucking retard. What are we going to do with some painted canvas or old wooden shit?

Like, sure, fuck all of history, all about progress. Fine. But nigger how are you so fucking stupid you think we need to grind down marble statues to make iphones?

just fucking turning them into raw resources nigger

i liked the episode in walking dead where they go to loot a museum for 19th century tech to help them survive

fuck the intellectuals, narcissistic bastards so concerned with "the originals" when they are too stupid to understand progress and technology.

another fact of which op is ignorant.

a large number of museums regularly purge various materials, to make space, raise funds, or due to changes in focus of the institution.

stay dumb op.

whats the point of keeping them we have plenty of photos and all we could know whats the point

do you want to preserve this niggers skeleton. or just leave it to nature or use its bones for building shit

Attached: 1024px-Chimpanzee_Ham_in_Biopack_Couch_for_MR-2_flight_MSFC-6100114.jpg (1024x781, 233.87K)

again, your ignorance shows.
for example, there was a wave of digitization of books, magazines and other periodicals/ephemera undertaken by major museums and the originals were discarded, or sold.

stay dumb op.

based destroy artifacts

Attached: Filippo_Tommaso_Marinetti.jpg (474x600, 114.56K)

Philosophical Idealism-
Forming its basis in the thought of figures like Josiah Royce and Mary Parker Follette, Philosophical Idealism in essence provides a new perspective on how to view the world. Rejecting the more materialistic view of common secular ideologies, Philosophical Idealism proclaims for itself a new view of reality, recognizing the spiritual nature of reality while rejecting the purely materialistic view held by those heavily influenced by enlightenment thought. The spiritual view of reality accepted by Reformationism, in lieu of western materialistic worldviews, is heavily influenced and based in Christian theology and philosophy.

tldr; fuck materialism

it keeps me up at night knowing i missed the chance to try to acquire the british museums periodical collection.

dude whats your problem

the real issue is not that some amount ends up in museums, but the vast majority of things are lost.

mostly because dumb people like op have no clue

its called futurism and fascism. all to serve the people, the culture, and state

you sound just like those who doubted marinetti