Scientifically speaking...

Scientifically speaking, would is the left-wing grooming in American and English schools beneficial or detrimental to society or it's inhabitants, please share any metrics you have on this topic.
Subtopic:Is the backlash against groomers worse for society and it's inhabitants than the grooming itself?

Attached: MSRgBuI9agob6WNl.jpg (675x1200, 117.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73kBJ9X5E4c
youtube.com/watch?v=3UQRqAuHdQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a hypothetical question of course.
Since those schools generally operate only within right-wing brainwashing.

Any Forumsfags and leftist brainlets are the most annoying posters on this board
None of you are intelligent and this board is not a battleground to argue over your shitty politics.

Please no bait posters No.14733829 No.14733825. This is not the thread for that. If you continue, I will have to get moderation involved.

>that hairline

youtube.com/watch?v=73kBJ9X5E4c

>Trannies are already right wing
Damn, what are we doing now? Are we voting on nuking Israel?

>would is the left-wing grooming in American and English schools beneficial or detrimental to society or it's inhabitants, please share any metrics you have on this topic.
Judging by your education, I’d say we have nowhere to go but up.

I had a teacher like this in the fourth grade, she was really really fat

The left wing grooming in American schools is largely counteracted by the fact that school is gay

none of those are real

Actual cope, do you dilate perchance?

The old degenerates and decays and making way for the new. You are watching the final stage of "progressivism" disappearing up its own asshole. It's necessary and should be acceerated.

Left wing grooming in schools isn’t a thing. The only political indoctrination that occurs is right wing, and right wingers view schools becoming less political as left wing indoctrination because their worldview relies on early brainwashing.

>Left wing grooming in schools isn’t a thing. The only political indoctrination that occurs is right wing
Then how do you explain the popularity of the psychotic opinion you've just regurgitated here?

>t. Victim of left wing grooming

In europe, Islam will demographically end the wokohomo brainwash (all the dykes and fags cant have children) and toss them all from the rooftops, but it will take still 20 to 40 years.

Right wingers want to go back to a time when creationism and conservative propaganda were taught in schools. Nowadays schools are becoming less political and focusing on teaching kids about reality, which angers right wingers because learning about science and history is harmful to the conservative worldview.

>Right wingers want to go back to a time when creationism and conservative propaganda were taught in schools.
Yep, and now I can finally see why.

>Nowadays schools are becoming less political and focusing on teaching kids about reality
That's your profound indoctrination rearing its ugly head again.

Buddy I get that you're trolling and going for the low effort Pol chuds but public schools are objectively shitty, it's not a left vs right thing, even left wingers who unironically believe critical race theory and drag queen story hour are history aren't delusional enough to think schools are doing a good job teaching science

Buddy, how about you crawl back to Any Forums with your bullshit right wing apologia?

'Science' today is a left-ideologically infested shitshow and you prove it.

>the Any Forumschud openly rejects science
You lost this debate.

>Right wingers want to go back to a time when creationism and conservative propaganda were taught in schools
For some reason evolution mythology and leftism is fine?

True, I reject the ideological travesty masquerading as 'science' today, especially in the humanities but it has already crept in hard science like 'math is white' leftist nonsense.

>evolution mythology

Attached: 7D018845-5343-470F-B725-BD514F5F2C9C.jpg (1170x935, 472.1K)

>Buddy I get that you're trolling

Attached: 2342532.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

It is called "observation". Something which brainwashed right-wingers like you are not capable of.

Wait you were actually serious?

According to every single one of your replies I was. I'm not even the original guy. I just think it's funny how autists like you call out someone on "trolling" and then engage him with 100% seriousness no matter the quality of the replies.

>It is called "observation"
Oh, is that what your cult calls its dogma?

That was my first post in this thread gigabrain

Your desperation and anger is palpable. :^)

Back to the topic at hand, no there isn't good data available on the social impact of predators brainwashing our children. Attempting to discuss this topic is enough to get you deplatformed, let alone attempting to conduct/publish research on it.

>science is bad when it disagrees with my preconceived notions
Evolution has evidence, retard. There is zero evidence for creationism. You’re on a science board for fuck’s sake you should know how theories work.
>Yep, and now I can finally see why.
Because young people are starting to see through your bullshit and disagree with it.
>That's your profound indoctrination rearing its ugly head again.
Conservatism and creationism are literally reliant on indoctrination. They go against basic reality so teaching any science above a 2nd grade level is harmful to it, which is why the right is trying to attack education.

>young people are starting to see through your bullshit
You're talking to imaginary characters in your head again. Have you taken your meds today?

>Conservatism and creationism are literally reliant on indoctrination
A psychotic and incongruent response.

This is not Any Forums gtfo retards
Evolution is real, science is correct and trannies will never be real women (this is the actual scientific position)
Delete this thread

>trannies will never be real women (this is the actual scientific position)
This is exactly the kind of toxic indoctrination right-wing schools are responsible for. Thanks for proving my point, chud.

>trannies will never be real women (this is the actual scientific position)
No, the official science position is that every mentally ill psychopath is a woman if he claims to feel that way.

Wrong
It is not. A small set of psychologists is not the scientific consensus.

You will eat the lady penis. You will be happy.

I will eat any penis, whether female, male or undetermined. So what?

So you're a flaming homosexual.

If I identified as a male, then yes, presumably.
If I identify as a female, I will then be a flaming heterosexual, according to your logic, right?

If you identify as a female, I'm afraid we can't continue this discussion until you prove that you look better than pic related and expose yourself on camera for me.

Attached: 3524.jpg (600x894, 50.41K)

If I looked like that, I would not eat any penises, since my teeth would get in the way.

>would is
nigga learn English

You know the drill. Sharpie in the pooper.

Here some science for you trannies.
youtube.com/watch?v=3UQRqAuHdQU

I try and make the photo shoot. Except you can see my penis hanging down.

Ok.

>left-wing grooming
The right-wing conservatives projecting their degeneracy onto others as usual.

Attached: a8cf9e5a-5bf5-415d-a7c4-5d68db1e413a_756x710.jpg (756x710, 45.12K)

Attached: tumblr_nuvjwrIXO01sgfclao2_400.gif (400x225, 550.87K)