How do i larp irl?

How do i larp irl?
My life could be so much better if i felt comfortably lying to or manipulating people, but I've never done it.

Attached: money.gif (128x128, 88.12K)

My entire life is a larp

you literally larp ? Like you know that larp stands for 'Live action role-playing game', just go to meetup.com or something and look for larp there, dress like a wizard (that said you most likely already look like one right now) and go be fag with other fag irl.

Let me rephrase that
How do i pretend to be someone better so i get ahead in life tricking people into thinking I'm not a a failure?
inb4 don't be a failure

Tell people on 4 chan that you LARP irl. It'll make us think you're cool

Oh you mean one of those tiktok 'influencers' who sell snake oil to retards ? Just be as shallow as possible while caring only about money and looks any costs. That said anybody competent can tell its all an act so you will only attract retards like that.

Attached: a faggot.jpg (590x350, 38.26K)

you use words and actions, occasionally use data to lie
im dumb as fuck with no real education outside of highschool and most people think im smart as fuck and ive got a well paying job thats in demand somehow

Fake it til you make it. Just pretend you have more confidence than you do. Eventually it might actually make you more confident

aren't you scared of getting caught?

nah not really, ive been in the role long enough and its in high enough demand I can just go elsewhere for a few years before getting busted again, cheating interviews is easy

do you have more detailed advice on how to cheat in interviews?

I would like to know how to cheat interviews.

google job title and interview, most decent jobs are pretty well documented, the rest is just confidently bullshitting and making your interviewer feel good

technical questions you can literally just memorise the answers you find online

i've taken multiple court ordered polygraphs administered by a detective and passed every time while lying my ass off

thanks
is there any easy stuff? i need to lie without risking going to jail

to beat a polygraph just occasionally pucker your butthole and hold it for 5min like you're pinching off a shit, any place that will admit a polygraph in court isn't somewhere I'd want to live tbh

How to act? Just act in a way you know is not your normal self and follow the audience's cues until you get paid.

Done.

Attached: 1659301286664.jpg (615x726, 31.48K)

here's the thing, i passed all my tests, but i ain't gonna advise u nazi cunts how. and i really do know.

I don't really care, you saying and not sharing is just as if you never said it at all, someone else will come by and you'll still be here seething

you'll never know what you lost going full fascist, loser.

take your meds retard