Is your gaming weekend going well, Any Forums?

Is your gaming weekend going well, Any Forums?

Attached: 4bcb7fe1c7f7f561d6478ac538bc5d71.jpg (850x890, 65.86K)

lain is shit kill yo self

sex with lain

Dude, that's a kid.........wtf..........

I was up all night making a suitcase for my edh decks and stuff, and writing out homebrew d&d rules I made up. Fun stuff, but I'm dead tired and I have mtg to go to tonight.

Now LAIN I can get into

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 47.8K)

>question is about video games
>attached image is a video game's character

Why did the last thread get jannied?

>take 90s anime character thats popular with teenagers and draw them in quirky outfits or smoking weed or doing drugs or drinking monster
>900000000 retweets and follows instantly
I hope these people go homeless

Attached: 1444313546306.jpg (403x403, 53.41K)

Let's all love Lain!

>thats popular with teenagers
they disliked for a little while thanks to a digimon drama CD

that kind of girl is temporary, then as you go everything comes out and they smoke, drink, love drama and so on, if there's a girl like that though it would be nice, but it's most likely taken and well adjusted

literal fake news. lain still has obnoxious poser fans and that digimon thing did nothing but deter only the most brain rotted of leftists

And yet, like every other woman, they're only willing to even consider and 8/10 at the least (unless you're rich of course) , and will only settle for less when their blown out holes have gone through miles of cock, at which point they'll hang around for money while they cheat with you for Chad on the side.

Attached: 1659803946015.webm (720x720, 1.38M)

>and I have mtg to go to tonight.
Take a shower

Hug Schizo girls

Attached: Milk chan.jpg (850x478, 45.26K)

Attached: 1496917509014.gif (768x646, 20.89K)

im at work

Attached: 20220726_065902.jpg (1080x608, 78.27K)

>Yes, we still exist
Where?

Let's all love Lain

schizo girls deserve hard dickings

in anime

Me.

jk I have a penis

Attached: 1653247518330.jpg (1200x1200, 157.42K)

Promotions?

Attached: 1648755638100.jpg (685x700, 123.5K)

Prove it

Attached: 1645067433443.jpg (1200x1100, 171.63K)

I havent be able to find a job even if i send a CV to a lot of companies why is so fucking hard to find a job bros...

daily reminder

Attached: lainstereotype.png (591x656, 60K)

Genuine question here:
Why does everybody on Any Forums constantly look for reasons to be angry? You all look for the tiniest, most minuscule inconsequential reasons just to be upset at something. Why? Do you all like being angry and upset? If so, why? I don’t get it.

How can you all exist in perpetual negativity and anger; it’s so unhealthy, and it’ll just make your mental and physical health so much worse. Like, Jesus anus-fucking Christ; how do to you all wake up in the morning, knowing that you’re just going to repeat the same cycle of anger, day after day? Don’t you all get tired of it all?

What pushes you all to keep going - realically, you’re not upsetting ANYBODY when you call them a “double-nigger” or “Reddit”; all you’re doing it upsetting yourself for no reason. I just don’t get it.

Just be happy. Not everything or everybody is out to get you.

I don't drink
I don't cuss
I wanna ride on the front of the bus

Attached: 1338755817143.jpg (375x450, 49.49K)

are you at least cute

make sure to include "pro-gamer/streamer" on your CV

I'm not angry I just want to see a cute penis

Attached: 1633062952566.jpg (736x736, 70.26K)

It's all just a joke bro

>they disliked for a little while thanks to a digimon drama CD
...what?

>I don't cause drama
Major red flag, never date a girl who says this

He's a janitor

Only if they take their meds.

>daily reminder
>August 5, 2022
Nice samefag, retard

Is Lain part of the zoomer culture now?

Jorge, I swear to fuck we've told you 100 times zoomers don't have culture. This is why nobody in math actually likes you. We just let you hang out because you're kind of pathetic.

>now

Attached: 1577854799622.png (564x779, 178.69K)

the same dude that wrote lain wrote that CD and the big bad of the story was a physical manifestation of cancel culture
the result was a few tantrums on twitter and digimon fansubs including a disclaimer about "right wing conspiracy theories"

Zoomers stole Lain

No user. You're shit. Kill yo self.

Lain's art style has been fucking butchered

IM AN ALABAMA NIGGER AND I WANNA BE FREE

No, I only hang out with my sister on weekdays, I hate weekends

Is there any way to generate a nude Lain?

what if they wont take their meds until you hug them?

Attached: Aspie hugg.jpg (900x1280, 396.6K)

I want to see Lain doing a hat wobble and then a flarhgunnstow.

sauce

learn to reverse image search, faggot

Girl with assburgers, the Manga adaptation
Aspergirl

Attached: Aspie hug.png (738x442, 272K)

reverse image gives nothing.
Managed to find it on the archives tho.
Thanks for nothing, limp dick.

Attached: oystersmiling.gif (460x262, 485.44K)

But Lain doesn't exist

Stop lying you fucking nigger

Where do i find girls like this

Because if I didn't get angry when I see something that is wrong, then I feel I would be surrendering in my mind and accepting that wrongness.
If I end up losing everything, I don't want to be happy while I own nothing. If I get cheated on, I don't want to be fine with being a cuck.
And there is a lot wrong with the world and life these days.

Attached: anger.jpg (850x400, 74.08K)

they don't leave their rooms

so give me their address so i can break into their rooms

>I don't want to be happy while I own nothing

Attached: 1659702474791866.webm (600x316, 1.24M)

>implying you wouldn't if it was like star trek and not gay commie gulags

>i dont pounds of makeup
sure ok you forgot to type "wear" in there, whatever
>i dont first with everyone
what

star trek is for tossers. And there's a difference between a post-scarcity society and one where the lower classes are just so fucking poor and trodden on they have to rent everything and sustain off mealworms and onions.
The replicators in Star Truck could make whatever fucking food you wanted, and even if you needed that personal touch you could still hire a professional chef. Or just cook it yourself. No such options in the gay commie WEF dystopia on the horizon. It's either eat the bugs or starve, serf.

she has autism, please be patient

>lain
>existing
LoL

>I'd rather be miserable and right than happy and wrong
>A Guide For Being Depressed and Lonely Your Entire Life
"Right" and "wrong" are entirely subjective concepts. There is no point in believing in anything that makes you unhappy. If you could disconnect completely from reality and live your life in a world of your choosing, perfectly suited for you, what would be wrong with that? In a way, we all do this, except so many of us design a world that makes us angry and sad, and we'd rather continue to be angry and sad than admit that we made an error in judgement when designing our beliefs.

cute Lain femcel!

>Chiaki and ABe waste decades doing nothing with Lain while they try to sustain a vaporware anime
It hurts.

Attached: Lain phantom.gif (1024x800, 149.45K)

blessed post

>IS THAT A HECKIN CUTE ANIME GIRL WHOS JUST LIKE ME

Attached: 1628763194038.png (596x1008, 81.03K)

Why are people who claim that there's no right or wrong always the ones who think their garbage opinions are nothing but absolute truth?

In a hypothetical fantasy world, yes, I would surround myself in perpetual happiness. This, however, is infeasible in our reality, and as such it is suboptimal to operate in said manner.

Do you think absolutely everyone says is what they believe to be absolute infallible fact, or do you need "I think" and "in my opinion" to be added to everyone's subjective personal view to make up for your lack of critical thinking

Normalfags can have lain but if they dare touch texhnolyze then I'll cry.

Attached: 210019.jpg (360x360, 19.23K)

you forgot
>I dont work out
>I dont eat healthy
>I dont have a body that resembles a real human woman

>all your defects would be considered hot quirks if you were female

Attached: 1659809605408.jpg (693x663, 134.75K)

>If you could disconnect completely from reality and live your life in a world of your choosing, perfectly suited for you, what would be wrong with that?
Why do you think we get so outraged when political correctness starts infecting vidya? It's not perfectly suited anymore and we lose our escapism.

Nigga you try finding this through reverse image. I've tried google, saucenao, and yandex, I get nothing.

>I hope these people go homeless

You're just like them.

Vain and nasty.

it's called Aspergirl user, pretty sure you can find it on most readers

Attached: Aspie kids.jpg (900x1280, 303.41K)

Are you fucking braindead? You absolute fucking mongoloid nigger. With the amount of time it took for you to type your lies you could have actually used saucenao

Attached: 1641309743467.png (904x166, 57.16K)

>Right and wrong are subjective concepts
Is not the same as
>there's no right and wrong
There is right and wrong, but it's determined by the individual. There's only a few ways to try and remove this choice from the individual:
>a higher power determines what's right and wrong
>"right and wrong" is a function of what benefits the society the individual lives in
Even if you believe either of these things, you have to choose to believe it. You, the individual, are still choosing what is right and wrong, you're just choosing them as a neatly wrapped package as opposed to constructing them on a case-by-case basis.
Your beliefs should serve you, as opposed to you serving your beliefs. For example, you can't reach a goal if you don't believe it's possible. You can't have a good career if you don't believe in working. You can't have a relationship if you don't believe that anyone is trustworthy. You can't buy a house if you believe they'll always be too expensive. If you want these things, but can't obtain them because your beliefs shut you down before you even begin, you are a slave to your beliefs. I'm not telling you to believe in nothing, I'm telling you to examine what you believe in and consider if those things are helping you get to where you want to be in life.

Ah, the Japanese title is Asper Kanojo
thanks user!

Attached: generic motivation quotes.jpg (500x375, 27.23K)

>I don't party every weekend
so she does sometimes
fucking whore

fuck you

Daily reminder that females like these, already rare, are getting swooped up by Chad and railed continuously and they would never have any interest in (You).

>actually trying to have integrity
>making it as a big artist
Pick one.

If this shit gets likes and retweets who gives a fuck what randos online think?

Enjoy it user, it's cute
And sad

Attached: Aspie hurt.jpg (759x1080, 258.53K)

THOSE people are constantly looking for new figureheads that always seem to spit on their image and they're blind to it.

Incel hands typed this

I'm going to a LAN party with my bros I've known for over a decade
We are gonna play battlefield 4, halo, minecraft, and mario kart double dash

Attached: 4f3.gif (200x200, 95.65K)

Hope you have fun user!

I just don't seem to understand.

Not only the text on the shirt is a colossal lie but it's also a lie applying to girls at her age too, nowdays. We're living on a terrible era.

No times for games so far. Wifes working today so had to spend the day with my daughter. Went to a medieval festival with her. Tomorrow wife has a day off, so I should have some time to myself as well.

You really think they're aren't girls like this? You think all men are rapists too right? Oh wait your an incel

>tumblr buzzwords
Opinion discarded.

>One word
Nice critical thinking skills. Should I prefer "person who irrationally hates women"

Yes. And?

Why tumblr subhumans thinks they have a place here? All they know is to parrot the same words and retarded logic all day.

Attached: images (15).jpg (500x500, 47.47K)

Playing lots of Mario Kart. It's fun.

Attached: Imhotep.gif (410x268, 1.62M)

If you were truly ignorant, maybe you could find happiness in your made up world. But you're not, you're fooling yourself and deep down you know it.
Happiness is not merely a state of contentment, humans can purpose, and you can have no purpose when you know you're living a lie.

Unironically if women stayed home and wasted as much time playing videogames as we do, things would could get alot better.
But no, we need to have our bideogames and Stacy only likes to play Bejeweled anyway.

Stacy should work for a firm copying paperwork allday

The more one has sexual partners in life, the less they value. This rule applies to every single people no matter if male or female. Lust is an evil that is destroying society. Only degenerates gets mad at this fact.

People have misunderstood Lain, and projected their own interpretations on her since the show aired. This is just the newest brand of misunderstanding.

If you know you're living a lie, then you obviously don't actually believe what you want to believe. Belief systems are complicated constructs and you have to tear them down to the foundation if you're trying to remove one. "Believing in a world entirely divorced from reality" wasn't the goal of my argument though, that was just to illustrate the concept that your contentment in life is based on what you believe in. Trying to reconfigure your beliefs to allow you to be happy doesn't require you to retreat entirely into your own head without reacting to anything around you. It's much easier just to identify beliefs that contradict your existing concept of what it means to be a good human being and modify or remove them. You can't happily believe that all women are lying whores and that you should get married and have kids, for example. Believing both will cause you suffering, and if you don't believe me Any Forums is just down the street.

based pharaoh

The problem with lain is that it's too abstract
the story is poorly presented for the sake of making it appear deeper

Under the restless watch of her parents.
Worth duking it out with the dad DESU.

Attached: 1645664251968.png (810x794, 1.18M)

You must be very valuable then.

Any Forumsanished

Attached: FXUTJWQXoAEq2ir.jpg (395x679, 37.02K)

>lain threas moved to Any Forums
Oh no...

?

Attached: 4959273 - Lain_Iwakura Serial_Experiments_Lain octoppoi.jpg (1270x1349, 693.61K)

Yes, I am. See? It's easy to see how a person who preserves itself is better. That means it holds something special to people who truly deserves it instead of whoring around. Glad you realized.