Fuck. I don't want to mow my lawn. I even bought a riding mower because I hate it so much...

Fuck. I don't want to mow my lawn. I even bought a riding mower because I hate it so much. It helped me get motivated for it, but I fucking hate it.

Attached: 20220704_182811.jpg (3264x1836, 1.78M)

How about you suck my penis ya gay bitch

its easy af with a riding mower

yah this. just get some head covering for the sun and a cold gatorade

He trick is to drink while you do it.

also this, or weed. then it becomes a relaxing white guy activity

Plant clover instead then fuckhead

Hire a lawn service.

i hate white clover. fills my yard with bees, which annoy me by flying around my face or i step on them and get stung once a year. i finally killed off all the white clover in my yard, it took two months. that shit will take over and crowd out everything else. but yeah youre right that it doesnt get as tall so you dont need to mow it often. if i ever open a bee farm ill let it take over

That's a good idea.

Attached: 1659692134241996.jpg (735x903, 66.47K)

This. Not much is better than smoking a bowl or 3, putting on some comfy shorts, and blasting some good music or podcast while mowing a lawn on a riding mower, with a glass of ice cold water

buy a goat dumbass.

Y'all know what's good.

I'll look into that actually. I have some acreage but it's still considered 'city'. It was hard enough getting some pole barns built.

pet goats man.

thats why you pay somebody to do it haha what a retard

Ayee lmao my nigga. What do you listen to while mowing the lawn? For me, it's Dropping Spicy (Apex pod), heavy metal bands like Archspire, comedy podcasts, or the classic, Rogan. Sometimes I'm feeling funky and put on some old school rap like Nas Illumatic

>Sideways phoneposter

OP here.
Yeah, fuck that phonefag.

Attached: 1659372634194886.jpg (597x598, 65.13K)

New internet frien acquisition

>Fuck. I don't want to mow my lawn.
of course GenZ. It's what we know to expect from you.
NOTHING.

I love mowing the lawn. Its relaxing. I do it in the evening after the suns gone down. I like to sip on some cold tea while im mowing. Its so comfy. I dont know why anyone would do drugs when they could just mow a lawn

I'm genX. I never said I wasn't going to, I just don't fucking want to.
Are you mental?

Attached: 1659367546735890.jpg (500x397, 46.75K)

There is a cup holder on the mower for a reason. You're supposed to drink beer while mowing. My favorite hour of the week.

This