Any Forumsrothers, I did something horrible. It was against one of the Old Testament laws in Leviticus. I feel ashamed...

Any Forumsrothers, I did something horrible. It was against one of the Old Testament laws in Leviticus. I feel ashamed.. How would I get right with G-d??

Attached: images.jpg (237x212, 8.01K)

do atonement like for example, if you like to eat bread then stop eating bread
Or like if you enjoy movies, don't watch movies for a week or a month, depending on how bad is it

Any Forumsrother, I'm not sure if I can atone for bestiality (also the sodomy kind). I.. I did this once because I wanted to experiment what it felt like being a female. Is that.. wrong?

Attached: 48aa57a430ddcb1f1cdc44563cd24647de4f2921de9594e3d846552ab1ba8eeb.jpg (512x468, 33.05K)

If you truly believed any sin can be forgiven and if you actually read the bible you would know the frog is satanic, anyway yeah if you pay for your sins eventually you will atone and be worthy again. Nobody is free of sin.

>experience being a woman
how does anally fucking a dog make you experience being a woman? please dont tell me the dog fucked you...

user..

Lmao it is as obvious as it gets, dumb faggot.

did you bang a black or something?

No it was a very short sexual experimentation with an animal both top and bottom, I feel so horrible about this.

you convinced an animal to have sex with your butt?

I am a bestiality faggot as well and I saw miracles happen and I have seen heaven too. If you truly believe just ask God to show you the way, and He will. It will not be easy and you will hate every second of pain, but heaven is only for the worthy and not the lazy and weak that just sit down and comfortably go to hell.

For like 2 minutes and then my sister walked in and I told her it was just an experiment. She told me to fuck off.

think she'll tell your parents? I can't imagine how disappointed I'd be finding out my kid was a dog fucker, I'd honestly rather find out they were trans

The Bible is sandnigger bullshit worship the pagan gods.

She did yes, and she's told alot of other people. However I cannot really blame myself for doing this as I became mentally ill early on from having to deal with American society and so this is probably why I did that. I was not brought up very well either by my parents admittedly.

People don't just inherently become sexual deviants I think this is just a result of acquired mental illness. I think if I were not born in America I probably would not have turned out this badly.

I had sex with a dog and I am mexican, stop putting excuses. Faggot.

yeah american degeneracy is pretty bad, do you not think that maybe you were just born wired up a little wrong in your head? that's how I justify the degenerate shit I'm into, although I'd never act on it, maybe that's the part american society failed you on

did you mix fabrics?

I'll try to ask for the forgiveness of G-d then, I just hope He atleast understands.. (if He exists)

Uh, yes, I was born with some cognitive deficiencies so that would probably explain part of it too.

is it just beast shit you're into or is it merely the edge of the rabbit hole?

The latter.

what's, in your opinion, the worst shit you're into?