We totally went to the moon bro

We totally went to the moon bro

Attached: 1659771592065.png (1440x1287, 660.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KSahAoOLdU&list=PL-_93BVApb59FWrLZfdlisi_x7-Ut_-w7
mast.stsci.edu/portal/Mashup/Clients/Mast/Portal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S1D65NMBfmo
youtube.com/watch?v=0k9wIsKKgqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does your life change in any meaningful way if we didn't?
Would you try to get a job as an astrophysicist because it ought to be the easiest job in the world if space was all fake, they don't have to do math, all they would do is make shit up all day.

>Does your life change in any meaningful way if we didn't?
It absolutely does. A fundental part of living in a high trust society is being honest with each other. If people keep lying abput things like this, how can you trust them?

But we don't live in a high trust society though?

>holy shit! someone made a joke! how can we ever recover?!

post the image

who told you we live in a high trust society

I like chorizo

Do people just not know what chorizo is?

Attached: Etienne-KLEIN-92.jpg (1488x991, 149.41K)

>scientist makes a lame joke
Ah yes clearly all of science is a jewish lie
Go back to Any Forums, we went to the Moon and we're going again and most of you retards don't even know about it

they're white
if it ain't mayo they don't know what it is

> high trust society
you high (see what i did there?) or something? this isn't sci-fi board.

what's the difference between Mexican and Spanish chorizo

wait until you find out about the holocaust lol

Attached: 1584980829883.jpg (720x1180, 95.22K)

I totally give a shit one way or the other.

We did go to the Moon though, if you're not too lazy you can find technical documentation on every aspect of the Apollo program and find answers to any questions you have about the missions.
The conspiracy arguments are summed up with "I'm too stupid to understand what I'm looking at but it looks fake to me"

Attached: o8hnx.jpg (1700x1360, 602.74K)

I thought it some sort of snack like Cheetos

What did the bottom scientist say?

>Harder daddy

>creating documents about the elobrate fraud is evidence of someone physically going to the moon in the 60s

Not much of a thinker are you

Yeah man, these fake documents are all that's left right? You're a midwit.
youtube.com/watch?v=2KSahAoOLdU&list=PL-_93BVApb59FWrLZfdlisi_x7-Ut_-w7

You are just moving the goalposts, the same criticism applies. Having a equipment designed to go the moon isn't evidence you went to the moon.

Unless you can provide high resolution footage from independent sources of the supposed man made materials left behind by the program on the moon, you have literally zero evidence. And no, the low resolution meme images of """""odd shadows""""""" on the moon don't count.

One is from Mexico and is eaten by Mexican people. The other is from Spain, where the Spanish eat it.
Hope this clears things up.

Just go ahead and say that unless you can personally go to the landing sides and see with your own eyes what was left behind you're not gonna be satisfied with anything.
People get sentenced to death under less stringent requirements. We went to the Moon beyond reasonable doubt, if you had anything to prove otherwise you'd be able to produce it.

...You do realize that HDTV wasn't a thing back then, home VCRs weren't a thing either, and movie cameras were still big heavy things with spinning reels of film, right? By the nature of the thing, you only get what the astronauts themselves recorded. They did take a small film camera for photos and a TV camera that they used to radio back 480i-ish TV-quality video of the landing though.

Yeah sure that's why blockchain tech adoption is currently parabolic. Because no one can trust anyone else and it's the only reliable way to come to consensus among hostile parties.

It’s amazing how the elites of the world can maintain for centuries the farce of clash of powers and fabricate Cold War that is in actuality a mere spectacle for our entertainment including its brief recess but are still incapable of keeping The Critically Thinking Man like yourself from discovering the Truth.

I would be satisfied with independent sources using high resolution footage concluding that there exists man made materials left behind by human moon landing in the 60s.

>We went to the Moon beyond reasonable doubt, if you had anything to prove otherwise you'd be able to produce it.

Kek, did you think over what you just wrote? You don't prove a negative claim. The burden of proof is on you to prove somebody went to the moon in the 60s. Since you are unable to provide any physical evidence of it actually happening, it's safe to say there is definitely reasonable doubt. You can't say logically that there exists NO doubt about the moon landing, there are plenty of motivations and geopolitical considerations for why somebody would fake it. Technological advancement and lack of moon landings in the past 50 years suggest at least some degree of difficulty beyond just cost that is keeping it from happening.

The resolution of their cameras are irrelevant, what is needed for physical proof that somebody went to the moon in the 60s is outlined above, and it has nothing to do with the resolution of th footage the American "astronauts" created.

My country has more sausage styles than your entire continent has AIDS patients and still only a minority knows what shitty Chorizo is.

This has nothing to do with whatever low IQ model you have of someone who questions the moon landing having to conform to your image of some nutjob who think it's some grand conspiracy attributed to some shadowy elites.

No, the moon landing being faked has perfectly reasonable localized reasons for being plausible.

Ok schizo.

Prove us wrong then.

Search any date here, download the raw data and tell us how it's faked.

mast.stsci.edu/portal/Mashup/Clients/Mast/Portal.html

Literal NPC thought he could get away with his low IQ Reddit tier posting and doesn't know how to respond when he has been found out.

>Unless you can provide high resolution footage...
>The resolution of their cameras are irrelevant
Make up your mind.
>from independent sources
Just how is this supposed to work? It's not like NBC sent a separate ship full of cameramen alongside the Apollo missions. The only cameras at the scene were held by the astronauts. There have been some robot missions to the moon since, but nobody wants to land at the same sites to look at what was left behind because they know they'll discover more new shit if they land somewhere nobody has landed. I think I've seen some pictures of the sites from orbit, but they're the sort of quality you expect from pictures taken from orbit and you can't see a hell of a lot of detail -- these are the "odd shadows" pictures you gripe about.

I’ve come to accept the buzzwords your kinsmen spout in your hysteria as a form of unintended flattery desu

this is the gold standard of a midwit comment

What do you have difficulty understanding, the original footage regardless of resolution is irrelevant to the evidence required at this time to prove the moon landings happened.

Yes, the evidence for past moon landings will require high resolution footage from probes that has to orbit much closer. Your logic is that because of the difficulty of providing physical edvidence, you should conclude that evidence exists. It's insane.

I mean, I don't, but that is also clearly not a star.

Let's face it, even if I provided a 4K video flyover zoomed in with the landing site visible and crystal clear in great detail, you'd just say it's CG.

You definitely shouldn't. You got called out for what you are, you came in here with the most Reddit post I have ever seen trying to ridicule any criticism of the moon landing by strawmanning it to be some absurd muh elites conspiracy theory. When called out you bow out with the typical "Ok schizo" because your NPC brain thought you wouldn't get found out to be a low IQ moron. Talk about using buzzwords, huh.

The reason for calling you a literal NPC is because the cringe Reddit post you made is so predictable and it's been posted a trillion times as the smartass comment. It's predictable and boring and always get posted by those who are just slightly above average intelligence but think of themselves to be highly intelligent.

I already said I would be fine with independent sources confirming it, you claiming I wouldn't for no reason other than the fact that you can't argue against it is just silly.

It's just projection, I give it about 50-50 the moon landing happened.

>don't believe your own reasoning and conclusions, just read (((approved))) reports and documentation!

Yeah.
“Unintended”
You could look up what introspection means sometime too.

every day globalist lies come to light

Attached: 1659779224568.jpg (600x400, 99.82K)

The us government hired Stanley Kubrik to fake the moon landing. Being a stickler for authenticity Kubrik filmed the whole thing on the moon to make sure it was right.
t. Any Forums

What image? I haven't seen any chorizo like images only saw two images from the new telescope

>nooo some random frenchie made a joke on twitter that means all science is fake!
Back to facebook or where ever you came from

>You are spinning 1000mph
I'm spinning what 1000mph? That's just bad grammar also we spin once per 24hrs

>uhm excuse me but the trojan war never happened unless you can produce a screen recording of a greek soldier doing an instagram live stream of it!!
Just kys

>buys car with bitcoin
>never recieve car
>take car lot to court
>he calls me racist
>government drops charges and imprisons me for hate speech
Bitcoin doesn't do shit. Besides, Monero is superior in every way.

>you need airtight evidence to show that it happened
>here have this theory with absolutely zero evidence for it saying how it didn't happen

>90% of the documentation relates to various training facilities and simulators which would have very easily and readily facilitated broadcasting a fake moon landing
no! don't look at that part!

Trust the (((science))) goyim.

At the same time, they would be dead stupid to attempt the mission for real without such a training rig for the astronauts to practice in.

linear speed of some point on Earth's surface (though I dunno at what latitude and can't be arsed calculating/looking it up)
with Earth's mass center being the point of reference I guess?

*linear velocity

>haha is just a joke man
>undermines further the already dodgy trustworthiness of both modern 'science' and institutions
>that would be 120 billion dollars plus tip
>the joke is not even funny
The person who did this should honestly be fired and blacklisted

Moon landing was faked is such a retarded and entry level conspiracy. I find it hard to believe anyone who isnt a drunken facebook boomer wastes time on it.
So why are drunken facebook boomers on Any Forums? Do they think the g looks like q?

user, it was posted to twitter. No one should take anything posted to twitter seriously.
At the start of the year media outlets were posting clips from a fucking video game to twitter and claiming it was footage from Ukraine.

You're not wrong but people will never be convinced by strangers on the internet. You're lazy for trying to convince people and you should get that it doesn't matter what other people think, they'll always think it. You can't change their minds. They do not exist. Sure they are responsible for all the bad in the world but that's beyond your scope.

why don't we go again then? also, look at the docu "american moon" and you will be conviced otherwise....

>chorizo
Isn't that basically just sausage?

Is a globe, we went to the moon, there is no dome, and please, stop that futile try of making God look weak and that it needs us. God is more powerful than that.
>b-b-bit muh kike book wrote by mans says otherwise!
One of two: your kike book is lying or your god isn't my God and is not as almighty as you say.

Because they found something there that cannot be disturbed lest the world is plunged into a demonic invasion.

We are going back, and I have watched said documentary this is why I'm laughing at people who found it convincing

The Bible doesn't actually describe a dome or that the earth is flat. Flat earth hylics seem to think english can accurately convey the deeper meaning of esoteric scripture that was written in ancient (and superior) language. They also take metaphysical descriptions to be literal physical descriptions.
But whatever, thats their problem to deal with.

it would be stupid to send anyone to the moon (or space) when your only goal is to send spy satellites into orbit to peep at russians and accidentally kill god hearted red blooded americans for your pointless public cover up operation and look as stupid as the reds who killed people for the same reasons

how did they solve the radiation problem backin 1960, but have to solve it again in the next mission?

why not just use the 1960 solution again? Those astronauts lived to be 90, so the other solution seemed to have protected them lol

stupid retarded cunt, I can't believe I am replying to a literal retard

to be honest it's understandable
we have no corroborating evidence
for round earth, heliocentrism, even fucking holocaust we have a lot of independent evidence
for moon landing we have only what NASA released (understandable, it would take orders of magnitude bigger telescopes than the biggest one right now to see a tiny flag on the Moon, but still)

Why are you asking me when you can read the details from the source, what good does me spoonfeeding you do?
Nobody's hiding anything from you, get off your ass and read.

that posts says shit... fuck you retarded cunt. Poor Kubrick had to die to conceal this shit. Imagine how many movies we lost just because fat mutts want to hide their hoax landing

Also, what kind of sun doesn't create parallel shadows? Moon gravity bent them or what?

Attached: download.jpg (273x185, 8.96K)

To do what? The political will to send yet another group of guys to fuck around for a bit and bring back another 100 lbs of Moon rocks at an exorbitant cost was bound to run out at one point. After that, it became politically impossible to sell the idea of restarting a massive Moon landing program without a clear justification, especially when there's a very real chance that the mission will end in a horrific tragedy.

>they're white

Are you familiar with the entire country of Spain? You know, the one that invented this particular sausage?

here is your (You) downsyndrome guy

nice argument, subhuman

I haven't trusted the government since I was a teenager.

but the moon landing wasn't faked because of all the technology we have the came out of nasa. the computer you're using to post this retarded shit was a result of the moon program. There were a shit ton of technological advancements that came out of it.

but shitters like you would rather the governbment waste money on useless eaters like you who sit on your ass and watch TV and play vidya and will never accomplish anything important in your life.

how about fuck you, the government doesn't give a fuck about you, and you don't deserve free gibs just for existing. every animal has to work for their own meat, why can't you? Are you even of less worth than a fucking animal?

>why don't we go again then
because it's too expensive, America was thriving in the 50s through the 90s because after WWII we were the last first world country not torn apart by war. and everyone was buying our products for that reason our country became extremely rich for a very brief period. that period of wealth is over and the economy is falling apart. partially because in American's greed and short sightedness manufacturing has been moved to china. now everyone is buying chinese product.

and China hasn't gone to the moon yet, because they are fucking retarded and can't come up with their own shit or invent anything.

they come from Any Forums the entire 2016 election brought literally every single baby boomer from facebook/reddit voit or whatever it was. The site at least for Any Forums is nothing but zoomers and baby boomers at this point.

>The person who did this should honestly be fired and blacklisted
For telling truth?
I humbly return your wish, faggot.

>passive agressive tone
Are you tranny or roastie?

maybe because they did not care about doing multiple at ones in the 40s
people DO care about getting the ashes from their loved ones and not have it mixed with ashes of the neighbour

Attached: 1564127220414.jpg (1536x2048, 395.11K)

>Moon landing was faked is such a retarded and entry level conspiracy.
You really believe a rushed moon attempt would have prepared enough to allow that detail of satelite television? You're dreaming. Especially at the height of the space race and the cold war. Now I'm not saying the landing didn't happen, but the landing that people saw on TV was clearly not the real thing. The US needed it for strategic moral reasons... well they thought they did at the time.
In reality, the USSR was already beginning to collapse on itself, to the point of indirectly triggering oil crises in the 70s in it's struggles.
But the US did not know that at the time, so they were eager to make sure to beat them in this leg of the space race. While they could get a man on the moon (in fact, ONLY that period of time was able to allow this attempt given preferable oscillations in space environment conditions at the time) they most likely did not have the tech ready for that specific mission to network it out to the masses. That's why the landing set of vids and only that set looks so bogus.

That is my theory, anyway.
The later landings probably had no problems with transmission though, because they'd probably have more ample time to prepare that aspect having successfully worked out the kinks of travelling to the moon and landing for the apollo 11 mission.
You can still observe and interact with objects on the moon from that mission with rather amateurish equipment, so I don't think they can pretend that one happened.

But the footage? That's a different story. It's clearly in a studio.

keep seething shlomo

Attached: 1551401596522.jpg (1024x736, 231.01K)

I dont believe we went to the moon but this is stupid
The line difference is because of the perspective of the camera

what's the point of this image?

wait until you see a low trust society like southern italy, south africa or greece. you firsties have no idea

you are a retarded idiot... a far away light source (the sun) creates parallel shadows.

a close light source (some stage lights) creates shadows that are not parallel.

which means the pic was taken in a studio, not on the moon. Or they had stage lights on the moon (highly doubtful)

or maybe you never went in the first place you retarded cunt

>elon takes government money to launch a tesla into space
>give 40 billion to foreign country to piss of russia
>give trillions of relief to big corp during covid
>can't afford another apollo mission (actually the first real one)
oy veyy goy, just to expensive.. think of the shekelinos

Imagine retards falling for literally soviet-era propaganda that moon landing was faked, Americans are truely the stupidest people on the earth
Soviet Union collapsed? The space race is over? There is no more political will to one-up the other superpower. For any serious space research, there already are existing international collaborations that work quite well (except RUS pulling out of ISS due to war, which is a shame). Everything else that is a private/national endeavour is related to millitary, telecommunications and/or broadcast purposes.

Attached: meriga.jpg (1280x720, 79.84K)

maybe the problem is, you can't fake one in modern era (better cameras, higher resolution, 4k video live streams)

its easy to fake monekys hanging from a rope in a studio on a pixeladed 320x200 screen.

>Being dishonest from the get go has become so commonplace in academia that admitting to your own lies becomes a virtuous grand act of redemption instead of a massive red flag
This kind of thinking from faggots like (You) has brought upon us the absolute state of the current world

>frenchie scientist makes an obvious joke
>retards like OP start bleeding from their anus over it
this is why people make fun of americans

Its already fucked, the joke is harmless, retard

Have you seen the state of western civilization. We are on the verge of total collapse. And be before you go ranting on about technological advancement particularly in computers. Its nowhere near enough to offset the decline of the people, we are just shit now.

>random press
>all jews 'declared war on germany'
you'll never know how retarded your truly are

keep seething moshe

Attached: 1657809867659.jpg (1388x630, 188.14K)

what does a French man's Twitter post have anything to do with NASA?

lmao retard

You are a dunce for assuming all people dying and/or being killed in multi-national wars are going to be cremated in the first place.
Hungry dogs and animals do plenty fine in removing biological matter too.
Or simple bacteria as a matter of fact.
Pair this with large swathes of people fleeing, potentially just dying somewhere along the way in the chaos and there is plenty of ways a body can disappear.
If people are never heard of again they are either hiding or, as is most often the case, dead.

>europe, one of the most densely populated places on earth
>"hundreds of thousands of people just disappear lol"

there's still plenty of places to get lost, especially in 1940s Europe.
also don't forget that Pareto-distribution applies to population density too and once these populations disperse, say, in a global war, then things get chaotic quickly.
But I am not really here to argue with you, as it's a waste of time.
I'm glad I found things that are actually worth caring about happening (or not) right now and not 80 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1D65NMBfmo

Explain how a whole warehouse of evidence was misplaced and why they gave a piece of wood to the museum. This song is all you need to understand that the moon stuff was staged for political reasons. The thingies that reflect light were launched afterwards in an unmanned probe.

>A fundental part of living in a high trust society is being honest with each other.
This may work in a personal level with your closed ones, if at all. Is all about enforcing your interests over others and get away with it.

Attached: 1659797487078.jpg (268x284, 9.52K)

We went to the moon, we found nothing but an absolutely terrible dust that is made of micro knifes that stick to your everything by electrostatic attraction, then we fucked off, and created the rumors you go on so the real questions (is going to the moon any useful?) go unanswered, as they can pile those people with you.

Attached: lunar dust.jpg (946x710, 195.03K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0k9wIsKKgqo
Here, look at all the fucking cope and bullshit we have to come up with to deal with that fucking dust from hell.

We didn't "went to the moon", we "almost killed people by dust knife shit" in the moon.

Attached: Sun-behind-the-clouds-Sunrays-1560x1170.jpg (1560x1170, 219.26K)

So you agree that 6 million is a made up number?

>high trust
>being honest with each other
We might be honest with each other (or not), but politicians and the media bend their words (vulgo: lie) whenever it fits their needs.
And if someone from outside their clique manages to take one of their jobs against all odds, they will fight united against him with all they have.
Their entire "raison d'être" is to taste their people's tears, while living their lives off those very people's hard work.

Either way, in real-life I have also started adapting the way of simply repeating what the sanctioned news outlets say, even when I have good reason to disagree. That allows to live a life without much trouble.
That said, "we" went to the Moon. That's just a means to mark all conspiracy theorists as insane retards.
Conspiracies against the general public of this planet exist without a doubt, but even with hard proof you'd have no chance in the world of 2022 to win against that conspiracy.

thats called perspective yo retarded piece of shit.. stop replying to me you fucking low iq ape

>Monero is superior in every way
Lol no, it's exactly the same scam as bitcoin but now with even more north korean money laundering and ransomware

Depends on what "made up" means to you.
If it means "a probable estimate" then yes, else no.
Of course not everyone was cremated.
Also: doors don't need to be airtight for a lethal concentration of cyanide to build up in the room they close off.
Happens all the time with other gases like carbon monoxide.

>If people keep lying abput things like this, how can you trust them?
it was a joke tweet you autist, learn what humor is

nice pilpul Shmuley

Attached: 1636774989195.png (848x858, 684.5K)

No shit we haven’t. 99% of what you’re told is a lie lol. It doesn’t take a rocket science to see it.

you know that tv signal is sent and recieved through waves, right? and the USSR would be able to detect where the waves are coming from? and if there were no waves coming from space, they would call the US out for it rather than knowingly let them fake a moon landing?
you thought about this, right?

every theory about the moon landing being fake falls flat when you realise how the USSR acknowledged the achievement.

amerifarts only know macaroni, mc donalds and pizza

noobs
lurk fucking more

If you have a good telescope you can zoom in on the moon and literally see the landing spot.
Plus, there are mirrors there so if you have a good laser and light detector you can also find the landing sight that way.
How would they put that up there without going to the moon?

What image? Post it

This is by far the most delusional post I've read all day. I don't think it'll be topped.

who left laser reflectors on the moon, then?

Such beauty, such magistracy, I kneel.

Just here to say that Etienne Klein is based and his talks are worth it.

>in an unmanned probe
How come they don't have retro-rockets* underneath them, then? They're just sitting in the dust, precision-pointed at Earth.

* Remember, the moon has no atmosphere (you can confirm this during a solar eclipse), so you can't use parachutes.

You don't need that to reflect laser off the moon. Russia reflected lasers off the moon surface in the 50s. There are so many lies about the moon landing it's hard to believe the thing wasn't faked

No, they reflected radar off the moon - a completely different thing.
Thanks for demonstrating how abjectly unqualified you are to evaluate this, though.

Russia did the same thing before anyone ever "landed" idiot

>You don't need that to reflect laser off the moon.
yes, I know, but it's not what I asked about
no, it's true though, americans did it also, but you can't measure distance with precision using this method

For starters, lasers weren't invented to the mid 60s.
How fucking stupid are you "people"?

american propaganda lmao

search for Smullin Fiocco MIT moon
stop coping

>How come they don't have retro-rockets* underneath them, then?
How do you know they don't? Have you seen them? How?

>miles
opinion discarded

Modern crematoriums are designed to completely incinerate one individual without mixing their ashes with any others. Completely different than WW2 death camp furnaces which would have multiple bodies mixed together and not completely incinerated.

They left laser retroreflectors on the lunar surface. Independent observatories have used them for measurements

No, you have independent parties lying about being able to shine a powerful laser at a fictional object at the moon and get a "weak" signal back that no amateur astronomer has ability to verify independently.

Oh ok so only amateur sources are reliable and trustworthy uh huh

schizo thread time

Those guys are just trolling you. Don't take the bait bro