What do they do over there to have fun?

What do they do over there to have fun?

Attached: SAmap.png (900x900, 207.56K)

drink to death

stay locked inside playing games to avoid getting stabbed

Attached: Foto-Bolsonaro-levando-facada-60.png (600x400, 402.19K)

Crawl after Sally Struthers.

Personally i'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Here we go to parties, clubs, bars, beaches, hiking on mountains and florests, gatherings in squares to drink and smoke weed, things like that. Also samba is pretty widespread and popular, also spending time on the beach playing football, surfing, or just chilling and catching a tan. There's a lot of football too. If anyone has questions just ask away

Do you guys really hate Argentines?

I dated an Argentine for a few years. She never mentioned or talked about Brazil at all

I'm from Argentina! We don't really have anything against Brazilians (although some schizos do) aside from football competitions, although we do call them monkeys to piss them off.
For fun, we go out at weekends and drink different types of alcohols depending on the zone, dance, hang out, have... Weird parties where women twerk on the men, or the girls twerk with eachother, and for us introverts, many play League of Legends or just stay at home watching series, or playing different things.
We also drink filtered bitter leaves through a metal straw, and we call that drink "mate".

Heyo man! I've got a question since I want to go to the Universidad de La Plata. Why do so many of you come to Argentina to study in our colleges? There's a lot of exchange (brazilian) students who specifically go to medicine. I wonder why.

Apparently there's an oldschool feud between argentinians and brazilians, but i am 24 years old and have never encountered insults and such from either party in real life, parents have went to Buenos Aires and had no problems there too. I'm sure there's some people that have a problem with the other from either side, but that's pretty rare

Hey man! Damn that's actually the first time i'm hearing about that. But now that you meantion it i've actually met a few people that were from Argentina that were studying here, so maybe it goes both ways? But i've never heard of someone from here that went to Argentina to study, i'm sure that there are many, i've just never encountered in real life. With regards to medicine, i have many friends that went into that field and studied in the federal universities here

Really? In the UNLP's medicine branch there's a lot of brazucas, for some reason, but they're very chill and nice. I myself love your country and I fucking love your music and bossanova. My mom and I also love Tom Jobim, and me, João Gilberto!
How are things going for you in the country? Is everything going to shit like in here?

I'm glad that we are nice out there! I sometimes worry about the impression that us brazilians leave in the rest of the world, that we are violent and things like that. Truth is we are pretty chill, and i'm glad when people dont hold negative perception of us. The same goes for argentinians, i have only met really nice people from there and apparently your culture is amazing, i myself have Buenos Aires in my list of destination in future travels and want to try your barbecues, i've heard it's amazing.

>How are things going for you in the country?
Pretty normal nowadays, the same problems as usual, gang related violence and stuff like that. But why do you say that things are going to shit there? Havent heard about that

I went to Argentina with her one year. Had a fun time. Was in Cordoba

But Argentine women are bat shit insane. Never again.

I'M FROM CÓRDOBA! And... Sadly, I am a woman too. I can confirm that the women here are... Definitely intense, but if you like crazy or feel bored, some of my friends would really suit ya, HAHAHA.

Naaah, man. I know that the average brazuca citizen is chill and loves parties and has good food, that's my impression of you. There is a lot of crime there, but here, we're not really any better. The fabellas seem extremely dangerous for someone like me (because of the reason I stated above), but I'd love to go to the beach or some turistic spot there someday!
Argentinian barbacues are DEFINITELY amongst the best in the world, because our meat is curated, grown in the campos, and the flavor is spicy yet super tasty. I think it's near the umami category!
If I were you, I'd definitely, DEFINITELY visit Mendoza. It's near the Cordillera de los Andes (the same one San Martín crossed to liberate Chile!), the food is AMAZING, and I've yet to try their wines, my God. There's wine yards everywhere in that province.

>But why do you say that things are going to shit there?
Weeeell... Eeeh... One diputee danced in a thong in front of the Parliament, taxes are high as fuck, crimes and unemployment rates are skyrocketing, it's harder and harder to live on your own... It's hard, but we make do with what we can.

Except for in football, our rivalry is almost exclusively just banter. We actually have very good relations with Brazil. I see brazilians all the time here in Buenos Aires, and I lived in São Paulo for a few months when I was little. Excellent people.

We hunt for food in the wilderness and occasionally try to shoot down the metallic birds that show up in the sky

>Mendoza
Thank you for the sugestion! I googled the city and damn, i love rural places like that! And if the food is fantastic than that's even better, i love to try good food

I think you would love it here! Taking a stroll in Copacabana or Ipanema listening to bossa nova... you cant beat that, makes me happy that i was born in this amazing place. You could go to Cristo Redentor or Pão de Açucar, you would love the view. But you are right about the favelas, that's a place i usually like to stay away from, unfortunally

And i'm sorry to heard about these problems, it's as if those are things that people just cant get away from nowadays, although having a deputee dance in a thong in parliament seems pretty exciting, Lol!

Lmfaoo

Este país es una reverenda poronga sáquenme de acá por favor

Attached: 13d118d198f6381359602f4b4a237922.jpg (669x475, 34.43K)

cunny?

There's artesanal shit EVERYWHERE in Mendoza, I remember going on a school trip to there in sixth grade, and... Just watching the mountains looming in the distance, shining with the morning sun was... Beautiful. Just beautiful.

>Taking a stroll in Copacabana, or Ipanema, listening to bossanova
>Meanwhile me, who is broke as fuck
>pic related
I fucking love the summer and a little bit of heat strong, cold and humid winters make my depression worse. Just watching the bright blue sky while chilling in my home, wearing a normal T-shirt and shorts, while drinking juice and listening to music is more than enough to make me happy.
I come from a small city, and things like an entire region similar to a favela seems so... Alien, to me. I wonder if the government has any way to fix those?

And it's not your fault, really. Ever since the dictatorship of the '45 came, the country's been changed forever, and not exactly for good. I remember we used to be called the Barnyard of the World, because of how much food and specially meat we could export to the rest...

>Having a deputee dance in a thong seems pretty exciting
She's a typical "roastie" (I don't like to use that word, but oh well, she kinda sucks) who needs attention from perverts to justify her existence. And is always complaining about something in social media, instead of fixing said issues. Smh.
At least she's got an amazing ass and tits... But I think she got surgery.

Attached: anime-cry.gif (400x320, 1.44M)

And a little bit of heat. Strong, cold and humid winters make my depression worse.* sorry, fixed it!

Post tits amiga

>I'M FROM CÓRDOBA!

What part? We stayed in a place called Villa Maria. Close to Rio Tercero or Rio Cuatro one of those

It's a tranny

we drive our capybaras

Attached: artworks-6CDfCATtQEFyZiCT-8xi0kw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 32.83K)