Be skinnyfat

>be skinnyfat
>want to get Any Forums
>thousands of different guides on the internet with conflicting information
Why is this shit so complicated?
Does this happen in your county?

Attached: 286BB019-3352-4910-9281-33A1495EE5B2.jpg (859x960, 31.28K)

Just lift bro

Just don’t eat bro

SS + GOMAD

Just eat bro

>thousands of different guides on the internet with conflicting information
Of course, because the fitness industry is mostly bullshit and has few scientific research into it. Also, what may work for someone won't necessarly work for you. But the basics are : calories in calories out, weightlifting to synthetize more muscle mass (which will require more calories to maintain), high intensity cardio because it's good for your heart, low intensity cardio because it burns calories, etc. Just eat clean, train and wait. You can't expect to make satisfying gains within a month, you have to be consistent.

Go to a gym, talk with a instructor
I plan nothing of my gym routine, it's all done by professionals

>Go to a gym, talk with a instructor
In the USA you generally have to pay a lot to get this, it's not included in the gym membership.

My brother is really fit. He said I should just start doing pushups until I can make 100 a day. Then I can start reading guides

Just browse Any Forums and youll be fine.

just go on Any Forums; the downside is that you have an 80% chance to become a sissy homosexual

Step one: Eat
Step two: lift or do sport

what if you can't do a pushup

Build up. Start on a wall then incline then kneeling then regular ones

do calisthenics

bodybuilding will fuck you up longterm

>bodybuilding will fuck you up longterm
Elaborate, isn’t that just for dudes who use steroids?

Fuck you jannies

This, fuck you janny trannies. Especially that one named Jenny.

Your heart can only handle so much mass. Also one of the biggest complications for fat people and giants. So bodybuilders that go to far with or without steroids end up in that catagory.

Lift weights 3/4 days a week, should be in the gym about an hour and a half - two hours. Eat better, don't eat late at night or early in the morning.