Boss fight is trivialised by using i-frames

>Boss fight is trivialised by using i-frames

Attached: 1659803187247247.webm (406x720, 1.62M)

Do you think they're happy in there?

Yes I am.

Do you think I'm happy in my studio apartment?

Attached: 1657317653461.jpg (250x241, 12.38K)

Probably happier than we are out here.

Attached: 1657152751278.webm (540x960, 2.79M)

What's the obsession with scorpios?

not me, my life is freaking awesome

Scorpios are apparently the niggers of the astrology world.

Apen Ring DLC is looking good.

What's the recent obsession with star signs in general? I feel like crystals, tarot and shit like that is seeing a huge resurgence these years.

Most animals are too stupid to have self awareness and a concept beyond the immediate here and now. people really ought to stop anthrtopomorphizing

>men who make fun of star signs
>S-scorpios! Leos! Scorpios again!
There's a reason we make fun of you

You'd be happier if you were an orangutan

Just another marketing campaign, this time selling spirituality to gullible women.

t. NPC with no qualia

I legitimately don't understand the obsession with astrology. It's literally just nonsensical bullshit

Orangutans are one of the most intelligent species on the planet and rival human children easily in many tasks.

You really should learn to appreciate great apes, dolphins, and some birds, before you just call "animals" stupid. Humans are animals too, and we're one of the dumbest most murderous species on the planet.

Attached: Driving.gif (220x180, 1.06M)

white women need hobbies to spend their time on since they're happily childless xD

Because whores like that keep endlessly spamming videos about it on tiktok.

Boy am I glad that they're in there and that we're out here.

>game has crafting

Attached: Robot Orangutan Vs Wild Orangutan Sawing Duel.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

because women are insane and if you dont give them christ worship they start worshipping weird shit

Looks like I don't check any of those boxes. She's the one for me, wish me luck bros.

they own nothing, yes

No other ape kills as many of their own as humans. In that regard, it is difficult to anthropomorphize them like us.

The male version is Alpha/Beta/Sigma shit.

somewhere out there in the universe, something's looking at us and asking the same question

>t. beta male

>Recent
Bitch they've been fucking loving it since forever. Even Japan in the 80s had anime episodes about bitches that love astrology. Do your own research instead of being a fag who thinks something's recent when they haven't heard any mention about it in six years until they saw some tiktok girls talking about it.

it works

If something is intelligent enough and has the technology to look at us, they already know the answers.

How can you not be a misogynist in modern times if you live in the west?

based monke realizes crafting systems are boring

It's a meaningless, undefined word. Just like "hate speech".

>game has optional superboss

Attached: pongo rage.webm (640x480, 2.91M)

Attached: soulslike.webm (540x550, 516.94K)

most of these are good but no bitch who is not down with the monke is worth fucking around qirh

>Most animals are too stupid to have self awareness and a concept beyond the immediate here and now
yourself included

Why does the mouse roll?

Attached: 362fabf3b4faaa0748e3d2c0c259d0cf699c7e39be8667f2d6836d9fcbe6b862_1.jpg (640x1598, 199.78K)

The reason we're murderous is exactly because we're so intelligent.

it ate too much cheese

Attached: pongo sip.webm (404x720, 1.97M)

cat likely already slapped it around and broke its spine or something

No, it's non meaningless. It means you hate women, which I do.

>brown kids
oh nononono

>has no style

Attached: 68d.png (500x382, 93.33K)

Attached: Clean it up janny.webm (406x720, 2.87M)

I am none of these

I'm sure if chimps had the same population density and tools that humans do, they'd do just as much if not more killing

40% of zoomers use tiktok instead of google as a search engine, you shouldnt be too surprised

Genuine question here:
Why does everybody on Any Forums constantly look for reasons to be angry? You all look for the tiniest, most minuscule inconsequential reasons just to be upset at something. Why? Do you all like being angry and upset? If so, why? I don’t get it.

How can you all exist in perpetual negativity and anger; it’s so unhealthy, and it’ll just make your mental and physical health so much worse. Like, Jesus anus-fucking Christ; how do to you all wake up in the morning, knowing that you’re just going to repeat the same cycle of anger, day after day? Don’t you all get tired of it all?

What pushes you all to keep going - realically, you’re not upsetting ANYBODY when you call them a “double-nigger” or “Reddit”; all you’re doing it upsetting yourself for no reason. I just don’t get it.

Just be happy. Not everything or everybody is out to get you.

>game has factions

Attached: chimp vs bonobo.png (607x638, 1.01M)

Probably a good analogy

>they aren't obsessed with monkeys
what are you, gay?

Attached: adne.jpg (351x344, 16.76K)

KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

Attached: clean it up.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

Attached: 1644457433085.jpg (472x874, 102.06K)

He has a brown wife
Two kids are mid tone b/w the two, one is his wife's color, one is his

it's a way of making sense of a universe that is random and frightning now that we've left religion behind.

she wants BSC (Big Scorpio Cock)
aka my cock.

im 18 n wut is dis

Stay away from people who make lists.