I need some advice on how to handle a strange situation. Some background: my daughter is 8...

I need some advice on how to handle a strange situation. Some background: my daughter is 8, she was born blind and she is very shy. As you may know, people who lose one of their senses become more reliant on their other senses. For my daughter, she loves to smell things. A couple of years ago, I started bringing her fragrant things so she could smell them (and taste them too if they're edible). Things like chopped garlic when I'm cooking, or a flower I found while hiking. Usually I'll hold the thing in my hand and let her move my hand to her nose so she can smell it. Sometimes she grabs my hand even when I'm not holding anything, which is kinda funny. But one time, I had just finished scratching my balls when she ran up to me and grabbed my hand. She asked me what it was, and I told her it was nothing, but she knew I was lying and kept pestering me. So I fessed up and apologized to her. To my surprise, she said she wanted to smell it again. I told her to forget about it. She was annoyed but she didn't argue. I thought that was the end of it, but a couple days later, I passed out on the couch in my boxers and I wake up and my cock and balls are out and she's sniffing them. I didn't really know what to do so I just acted like I was asleep until she scurried off to her room.

I could explain everything that happened, but to cut it short, I didn't nip it in the bud, so she thinks I'm cool with it and it's kind of "our little secret" now. She just pulls my pants down and does her thing whenever we're alone. Last time, I actually popped a boner and thought about jerking off, and that was kind of a wake up call for me to reevaluate. I asked her why she keeps doing this and she said "I don't know, I just like it. And it's fun!"

Idk what to do at this point. On the one hand I feel like it's pretty much harmless, but on the other hand I feel like I definitely shouldn't be enabling this.

Attached: blonde-girl-with-braided-hair-smelling-pink-flower-in-garden-picture-id176421749.jpg (612x411, 52.32K)

If it doesn't escalate then there shouldn't be a problem

I don't think it would ever escalate. She just likes the smell. Besides, she'll probably get bored of it eventually.

Then there isn't any issues

Now would be a good time to talk to her about privacy and personal space. While this may seem harmless, sooner or later its going to get out and your ass will be grass. There is no way that people hearing about this will believe you are NOT trying to feed her your dick or fuck her. It sucks, but it's true.

My younger sister had a similar fascination with the scent of our father. She would sleep in his sweaty t shirts, or steal his pillow to sleep with when he was out of town. These might be better alternatives than her going face first into your nuts.

All it takes is her telling someone ''This smells like Daddy's penis...'' in an unguarded moment and it's off to jail you go.

this. also consider getting a callery pear tree the flowers smell like jizz and she’ll probably love it

molest

Lol, I'm getting better advice here than on /adv/. It's tough because we are really close and I think she will feel rebuffed if I tell her she has to stop. I might try what you say though. Maybe she'll be satisfied with my boxers.

If you want it to continue ask >>Any Forums

that is insanely hot

kids are retarded, just stop it now and set boundaries

also popping a boner for a) an infant and b) your daughter is kinda weird user, there's something you're not telling us

On the privacy and personal space aspect of this, it's important she understand that, while it's innocent when its Daddy, someone else might use her fascination with the smell of genitals to lure her into some thing harmful. She needs to understand that HER personal space needs to be guarded too

Definitely. I'd say the same as this user. Teach her that what she's doing is wrong because she's reaching near your private parts, that she's your daughter, and that she could feel very hurt in the future if she continues doing this, because she doesn't know what she's doing.
Please be careful, OP. This sounds like a stretch but I'm genuinely concerned because this... Is quite detailed. Doesn't sound too fake to be fair.

Popping a boner when someone gets near or handles your dick is an autonomic response. You don't even have to be conscious for it to happen, it just does. It takes an act of will to prevent it when it's not ''appropriate''. Most men get several boners a night in their sleep.

Remember, getting a boner is a passive response. Muscles have to -relax- to allow blood to flow into the erectile tissues in the penis.

and that's a bad thing?

Attached: 2E564684-437A-4175-BD12-B09A985220DC.jpg (666x500, 98.47K)

> the scent of our father

Sounds like a movie title about catholic church abuse

he said his breaking point was popping a boner and wanting to jerk it, he's clearly sexually attracted to her. i also think that part is bullshit and id wager that he's probably already fiddling her and this entire post is him trying to rationalize the fact and render himself not responsible for his actions

>2010+12
>8yo girl doesn't recognize the smell of dick
Do you seriously expect me to believe that?

This. She’s in a third grade class and they are talking about the senses. “What’s your favorite thing to smell?” the teacher asks. She’s in the principals office with counselors then the DA gets a judge to issue a warrant. Stop it.

She's not an infant, she's 8. And look, I know it seems bad, but it's really hard to not get hard when I can feel her breath on my cock and balls. If you've ever had a girl blow air on your cock, you know what I'm talking about.
I'm not too worried about that. She hates going out in public and interacting with strangers. Too much stimulation, I guess. She's homeschooled partially because of that and partially because there aren't any schools nearby that are able to properly accomodate a blind kid.
Idk, personally I don't see it as categorically wrong though. I had to touch her a lot when she was learning to wash herself. She tried to wash me because she wanted to return the favor. I like to smell her hair after she takes a bath. I don't see anything wrong with that, and she doesn't either.
Very true.