Im an 18 yo tranny and have been on hrt for a year and a half ama

im an 18 yo tranny and have been on hrt for a year and a half ama

Attached: images (1).jpg (512x385, 20.11K)

Has the regret kicked in yet or are you still in the denial phase?

when are you gonna kys pic related

Attached: 1659762143254117.jpg (234x282, 19.89K)

Mushroom samba was legit the wackiest episode, Ed was legit shooting stinky gas and got some in her nose! Lmao

when are you planning on killing yourself?

YWNBAW

no regret at all, i regret not doing it sooner desu
that'd hurt. if i killed myself id do it in a much less gorey way, i don't like blood. maybe jumping? idk i don't think i want to kill myself anyway so ive never thought abt it
it's been so long since i watched the anime i don't even remember what happened in episodes by name desu
see above

Attached: c610af1c6fc98435e5a46bfb0634606c.jpg (736x724, 86.52K)

what's your relationship with your dad like?

Do you have a boyfriend or do you get fucked by random dudes?

biggest cock you've seen

Are you hot

Attached: ypwuyrn.jpg (291x173, 9.1K)

Itt. Trans woman thinks people will want to interview them because they are trans. But really nobody gives a fuck. You arent special.

ehhhhh.
he's there, he's always provided, we've always lived together, my parents have a VERY healthy marriage. but we really don't talk much, even before i came out as trans. but he was always a masculine figure that was present in my life, we just don't talk much. my brother has a better relationship with him since they bonded over soccer. i had my older brother as a masculine figure in my life as well, he's 8 years older and i always tried to mimick him in ways since i always found him cool, so it wasn't really a lack of masculine figures imo.
i don't have a boyfriend but i really want one. im a virgin and want to stay a virgin for when i get a boyfriend, the idea of fucking some random dude is icky.

Attached: 64e468a9d3c94411009fac96b58ed388.gif (400x400, 497.14K)

so ur a trans man? why choose to b a man

>i regret not doing it sooner desu
>desu
oh dear.

Attached: 1659332204599820.jpg (872x597, 34.68K)

do you have any hobbies?

How big is your dick? Have you noticed any change in size or sensitivity since starting HRT?

can i hug you

idk i don't really see any dicks irl.
people irl and online tell me im hot yes but i have a hard time seeing it.
id be dead, idc lol
people seem to be interested user ?.?
im not ftm no, i have an ftm friend irl though he's very sweet and also hot.
i have always had a kind of hard time with hobbies. but im very into movies, if i get a bf i want one who's into movies as well. i also do some stenciling which is fun, but not enough to consider a hobby. i really wanna get into knitting, i need to ask my grandma to teach me, im sure she'd love to :)
about six inches. i feel it's gotten smaller, hrt tends to do atrophy on your dick. it's more sensitive too, but also a bit harder to cum? it's weird, the orgasms are different too.
im just used to the filter. doesn't b have the desu filter?

Attached: 02678b4534dfae9bfdf679c0c00fa0fd.gif (390x500, 1021.3K)

yes :) i love hugs.

hope u get better soon user, untreated mental illness is a bitch

Attached: 1659809007828.jpg (960x960, 139.29K)

discord?

May I see your girly six incher?

yes i wanna see ur girldick