Subliminal bug messaging towards kids

They have started to brainwash kids to be more acceptable towards eating bugs

These are different flavored hot chocolates

They have nothing to do with actual bugs, yet there are bug pictures. Why? Subliminal messaging of course.

Why is there a beetle instead of a strawberry? It tastes like a strawberry. Please explain?

Attached: b6b552a398556ccb.jpg (680x300, 42.6K)

Why are people so weird about eating bugs? It's just protein.

We spent our entire evolution reaching the top of the food chain, why would you want to go back to the bottom?

Idiotic nigger

+LEFT TESTICLE

Cooking and seasoning food still keeps you on top of the food chain. Chicken wings are the shittiest cut of chicken, people could eat way better than that, yet people gladly shovel them down with cooking and seasoning.

Nobody should eat raw bugs for the same reason you wouldnt eat a stray animal

cope

Put as much paprika on a cockrach as you like, you're still eating a fucking cockroach you disgusting third-worlder.

why not? we eat vegetables and other things that animals low on the food chain eat. as long as its safe to ingest, who cares?

Because they taste disgusting

Its. A. Bug.

Why is this so hard to understand? Now I'm convinced some of y'all are legit reptilians. Only a reptile would want to eat bugs that much.

subjective.
its not like people are just plucking them off branches and swallowing them whole. bugs can be bred for food, like commonly eaten meat animals.

No they can't. Because they're bugs. Not food. I feel like this is day one shit your parents should have explained to you if they weren't too busy headbutting piles of cocaine.

>has literally no understanding of what a food chain is

You're eating paprika then, dumbass

>Because they're bugs. Not food.

Protein powder isnt food either, genius, but you still ingest it. Bugs are just protein.

How you can even cope to this nigger?

Use your fucking brain

Animals on corn flakes boxes made me eat meat. And I long for eating a vampire now.

They want kids to eat the bugz. Gummy worms was one of their first attempts.(°-°)

Just wait til we find out all the fun new parasites you can get from eating bugs

Bugs are literally in your dye's and medicine in the pharmacy.

If the packaging says "Natural dyes" it's likely a bug.

Red Velvet
Skittles
Yogurt
Jelly
Cakes
Pudding
Pretty much anything "Red" likely was made from cochineal beetles.

Flu vaccines are incubated in caterpillars for people who have egg allergies.
Various bugs are used for steroids and testosterone creams.
Cancer medication made from butterfly wings and stag beetles.

Will I eat them?
Hell no. Give me a burger instead.

Attached: 4sji94.jpg (500x557, 78.58K)

these are candy