Seriously what the fuck is with black guys walking around in public with their shirts off all the time...

Seriously what the fuck is with black guys walking around in public with their shirts off all the time? I was out and about in the city and I saw this dude. Do they have no sense of decency?

Attached: 2184289.png (1499x1019, 1.83M)

Well he's incredibly fit so he's showing off and I'm sure it works out well for him. Why does a topless body bother you so much?

He's giving a weak society a visual reminder of what can be achieved through proper treatment of one's own body.

I also figured that they just want to show off their muscles, though I suppose it is vein to do so. You can be proud of a fit body, but I wouldn't be obnoxious about it.

Whenever I see a fit guy walking around shirtless I just always assume they want people to look at their muscles and they also want the attention, or they're trying to impress girls.

Alpha as fuck. He triggers incel nerds like you all day every day. If you even so much as looked at him wrong he'd rape your beta ass in public just on principle.

He's basically daring you to say something so he can accuse you of being racist if you do.

That's what niggers do.

>vein

You illiterate nigger

Zyzz did it and got a bunch of fairys in Australia to do the same and not a peep. A black dude does it and you can't shut the fuck up.

This is what racist assholes do.
Lie and hate and ignorance is all they have.
Pitiful post you worthless sack of shit.
I bet you are fat as well as Stupid.

Bro, if I had those abs, I would be shirtless too ngl. Stop with the envy

they don't have any sense of decorum or decency. tho, it's fun watching them fight security when asked to dress in a shopping centre.

>Vain/Vein

It's an easy mistake to make, faggot. You clearly/obviously knew what I meant, fuck off.

learn from him

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (169x210, 60.01K)

Although I somewhat agree with you, why is your statement formatted like lyrics? That's retarded.

The reek from the amount of insecurity from these losts is foul.

>being mad at people for being confident in their own body

Imagine being offended by this

Attached: 1659311013980517.jpg (680x686, 31.79K)

ok nigger

>reacting to racism

>on Any Forums

Yeah, I am fat. And guess what, I can lose weight. Can you become white, nigger?

LOL!

>NOOO LINE BREAKS ARE SCARY SAVE ME NIGGER MAN

Weak response. That line of thought is how language devolves into nigger pidgin.

you know you'll never lose weight and so does your family and everyone else

Is it though? What's it like being stupid? I'll bet you life seems really easy for you. It's takes just a little bit of effort to not be a retard. You should try it.

Attached: 1599172077325.jpg (700x491, 45.27K)

She's thinking, "Look at the fucking monkey..."

No you misunderstand, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm trying to help you in the future. Your formatting is retarded and your points will always be be dismissed because they look retarded. I'm truly trying to help you. You're welcome.

Is obvious she want fuck he, but well is a woman is normal....whores within fidelity

>HURR YOU NEED TO SPELLCHECK BEFORE YOU POST ON MY MONGOLIAN BASKET WEAVING YOGURT SLINGING INTERNET FORUM

I don't spellcheck anything I post on this website because I don't take anyone on it seriously.

Its for you

Attached: 1611374667859.png (590x469, 186.58K)

Or "I want his sperm swimming all up inside my vagina."

>fat

>still better than being a fit nigger

Attached: 1592431731762.jpg (735x562, 125.44K)

>She's thinking, "Look at the fucking monkey... I've never been so wet, so suddenly! I would love to suck that heavy BBC pipe that 's swinging between his knees"
There, I finished that for you.

I am WAY whiter than you will ever be asshole.
Everyone hates you white trash morons, not just blacks.
Real white people hate you assholes too.