I have no social circle, i get little enjoyment from hiking and playing pool at a pool hall...

i have no social circle, i get little enjoyment from hiking and playing pool at a pool hall. I refuse to touch dating apps, what other activities can i get into?

Attached: 1413432902776.jpg (500x500, 17.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uBQ84z_t9-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

same here OP. I get most of my interactions by going to restaurants and talking to the servers.

going to a restaurant alone seems like a waste of time and money but hey, if it works for you.

it is, but don't know any other alternatives. doesn't really work for me, just gives me a reason/motivation to get out of the house.

Lock yourself in your house for weeks on end and build an obscure contraption with loud power tools and only let your neighbours see glimpses of you in the middle of the night.

you ever seen the color of money? great movie, it's what has gotten me into playing pool. Even alone, shooting pool is fun/acceptable.

Attached: the color of money.jpg (580x904, 88.37K)

Try birding. I know what you're thinking, probably the same as me when someone suggested it, but I figured what the hell why not? It's now become my favorite thing to do.

never seen it, not really into movies or tv in general, but will check it out. i can see having some potential to interact with people. maybe bowling fits into that category as well.

seems too boring, when i'm out on hikes i see people with telescopes and shit spotting birds. hiking/running on trails is where it's at.
>i can see having some potential to interact with people
definitely, even though i don't if there's someone shooting pool next to you, you can ask them if they'd like to play a game. If the person seems cool you can buy them a drink, there any pool halls near you? I guarantee you'll like the movie
youtu.be/uBQ84z_t9-I

thanks user. checking it out now.

You've already stated you get little enjoyment from hiking, but suddenly it's "where it's at". This thread is a waste of time.

>You've already stated you get little enjoyment from hiking
I doubt standing around spotting birds for hours will do any good for me, hiking is fun and clears the mind but can only do so much.

Learn to cook if you havnt already

you sound like a whiny bitch

join your local gunclub.i meet a lot of people there out of my normal environment. company owners,doctors,craftsman etc. ove r this hobby i am in contact with them.iam a building skilled worker and the ask me for jobs to.

Attached: photo1642266514.jpg (1280x960, 244.44K)

i can cook well, not really fun or enjoyable to do.
you sound like a butthurt faggot, standing around like an idiot watching birds isn't fun.
this sounds good, always wanted an m1 garand. is that a good option for a first gun?

m1 is fine. ar15 is a good choice to.lots of parts and tuning and stuff to talk with outher gun nerds.

Attached: IMG_20171104_103254.jpg (660x880, 109.81K)

>ar15 is a good choice to
not for a californian lel. i think m1 is the answer

oh yeaaa you got in ca and ny harder gunlaws then i in germany

>I refuse to touch dating apps
Have you even tried online dating?

Attached: 1614873267121.gif (498x356, 693.05K)

tinder is full of fuckt up left wing bitches here
in germany.....the nic e girls all in jail

Attached: 6,w=1134,q=low,c=0.bild.jpg (864x1026, 66.82K)

nah, i've heard it's very toxic and will kill your self esteem. I also suck at taking photos and dont have anyone to take pics for me