Why don’t you get off your butts and do something today?

Why don’t you get off your butts and do something today?

Attached: 9EDD1D75-F99E-458E-8B49-5262DBB1F8EB.jpg (842x683, 248.01K)

I did. Well, a little bit. I cleaned up the guest room for a friend who’s staying here tonight. We’re going to the beach and the wife is going to make low country boil with fresh local shrimp.
It’s not productive, but it’ll be nice.

That’s something, user! OP here. I’m projecting, actually, because I need to get up off of my fat ass.

Go for a walk OP, you'll feel better.

I went backpacking yesterday, set up camp, tried to sleep out there but Cayotes were yippin and awwoooing and getting closer to my site, so I packed my shit and left.

Woke up exhausted, probably had a 40 pound pack on, good to tire oneself out, I'm chilling today may go for a run later.

Because I have a 7 day work week that starts tomorrow and I just want to sit around while I can

cause its 5:01 am and i have just woken up from a wee drunken nap hehe

I'm sitting here ruining this toilet before I gotta work this afternoon

I honestly don't know what to do with myself today

I spent 12 hours a day in the lab all week, user, i'm not going anywhere. I'm fucking exhausted. I'm just sitting on my arse, makeing spellcards for next weeks DnD session and i'm drinking a few cans of staropramen.

Attached: 297384463_1464331787350682_1432332947381750453_n.jpg (447x600, 133.38K)

well school is alr draining me plus some mock tests coming and hw plus sleep. i have about 2 hrs in my pc or either go do something for 2hrs

My wife and I have covid so...imma play games

What lab? Don't tell me you're referring to making music you fucking pussy

Doing stuff is fucking gay

Your fortune: Good Luck

>Why don’t you get off your butts and do something today?
Footie's on.

Like what?

I got off my butt and worked 40 hours last week OP. Not doing shit today.

Genetics lab. I work in a uni lab part time while i do my masters.
You know how all scientific papers have a bunch of names on them? Thats because the author of the paper doesn't actually do any of the data gathering. Interns, research assistants, part time workers, PhDs, TAs, these people do all the actual data gathering. The actual lab work. I spend 12 hours a day doing digestions, ligations, makeing vector inserts, RNAi, overexpression, lifespan measurements (moveing 500 C. elegans worms one by one from one plate to another under a microscope), PCR, DNA extraction, RNA isolation, etc...
I have heard people who make music call the studio a lab... somewhat anoying.

Attached: 121194421_629774637626391_1154086856874759012_n.jpg (1536x2048, 224.06K)

You gonna go for a PhD user?

Yep, i'm doing a 2 years masters program called "molecular genetics, cellular and developmental biology" right now. Then i move on to a PhD program. It's all set, i have a good mentor and an interesting research project i'm a part of, some aspects of which will be my independant project.
Over all it's actually a lot of fun, i love my job, but it's hard. It's not even that i have to go in that much, my boss literally told me to take a few weeks of because it's summer. But the project is interesting, and i don't want to go on vacation untill i have some good fucking resaults.
But some times i need a break to spend time with my girlfriend, my DnD friends, my other hobbies like astronomy. And it would also be nice to sleep some times.

Attached: 2022_02_15_03.png (640x480, 204.86K)

I've already beat off three times what more do you want?

Glad to hear you like and it's going well. Wish you all the best with your program(s)

Thanks user.