Age/your life story in no more than 3 grammatically correct non-run-on-sentences

age/your life story in no more than 3 grammatically correct non-run-on-sentences.

Attached: _roll328932328932.jpg (2448x1632, 1.51M)

methlab. medfag. kraut

Attached: 1655166824275.jpg (451x421, 16.44K)

21/ tf2 minecraft sadness

>26
I was born to an upper middle class family. I played lots of video games growing up. I bought a house, got married, and am expecting my first child in two months.

i have a big penis

Neet
Abusive mother
Hopeless and anxiousness over 9000

roll

Roll

>35
Found a funny meme on Any Forums. Keep posting it eversince. It's slidding, baby!

Attached: 1659667546311717.jpg (800x551, 287.53K)

I am the place where the profane is raped, brutally, by the sacred.
I am depravity, elevated; I am reptilian.
I am shattered but held together with tape.

32; drugs.

>25
>play,smoke,attend university
>hate for a family member, death of friend, become nurse and run away to live alone
>be nurse, play sime basketball make new friends, live life

31, born to a reformed drug addict mom with a bunch of issues who killed herself after a cop raped her. Went to live with my author grandpa then my aunt then military school. Then I was a cage fighter for a while one double digit matches and a few belts, now I sell guns. Overall about 7/10, not bad.

it's funny that now your life is over, and you wanted it that way.

Sounds like a cool life after the bad things at the start tbh

0 get

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Sheltered, undiagnosed aspie blazes through school. Socially inept, no real life skills learned. Depressed underachieving shut in, max anxiety, works menial jobs to scrape by.

i don't think you guys know what complete sentences mean.

Born in California to an alcoholic engineer, user was raised to be a robot. While he was a teenager, he lurked Any Forums because Any Forums didn't yet exist. Now he teaches teens and adults in the midwest and lives with his dog in a pretty cozy house.

>Dad died young but i'm tall and ok looking
>Took up a trade after hs was doing really well, 6 figures before work place accident, now on benefits, life goals of buying nice house etc dashed more or less, but I am stable.
>Fiancée decided she didn't want to be a mother anymore, and went back to live with her parents in her late 20's, to her credit it wasn't about money or my injury, but now i'm single dad for the most part.
And that's where i'm at.

yEs