Conservatives and liberals are basically the same now. They're both entitled assholes...

Conservatives and liberals are basically the same now. They're both entitled assholes, they both throw tantrums and dismiss you as "conservacuck" or "libtard" the moment you say something they don't like, especially when its just misinterpretation, they both skew events to either be the greatest detriment to their side, or the second coming of jesus, even when in reality it's just trump eating a cheeseburger...I could go on and on.
The only real difference between the two is what they feel like bitching about today. Though, I will concede that they're mostly right about the nazi/commie shit. They basically had the same relationship as americans do with each other now, albeit reversed.

Attached: 1657853351130m.jpg (1024x683, 49.8K)

Dubs checked. Yeah, how do we make it stop? Idiots on parade, constantly.

I think this kind of expanded towards everywhere in the world, or maybe it's always been this way. I don't feel like belonging to any political group even if I support their ideals, because their leaders and representatives (aka the ones who have the power to do stuff) are just terrible at organizing their mandates or responsabilities. I'm not american and I swing towards the left, but our representatives are so corrupted and idiotic I just can't scream out "I love my political party!" without feeling like a douche.

I'm going to close my browser. It's the only real way.

Attached: HamtaroN.png (2128x2344, 75.99K)

>how do we make it stop?
We don't. The state of things, somehow, hasn't gotten bad enough for everyone to get off their asses and make a change. The only thing anyone can realistically do is pray that ww3 ends without mass extinction.

Who cares lol

I kind of fear and at the same time, want for WW3 to happen soon. Just to see what happens and for people to show their real faces.

whatever you say libtard

people like you always imagine yourselves sitting on the sidelines getting to see how things work out. You'll probably die in the first couple weeks.

>"the two parties are the same guys!!!"
>*proceeds to get angry when the party they secretly hate more wins*

Attached: 1641937574164.png (236x236, 107.22K)

Parties are a blight on democracy, and undermine the representative role of elected officers

On the contrary, it was moreso this reddit post that inspired me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-114149_Reddit.jpg (720x984, 388.66K)

Well, that’s radicalization for you

why can you fucks not fucking stay in Any Forums?

based and this

It’s a couple of good points mixed in with his usual chewing gum brain antics. I give him a 3/10

>extra terrestrial type 3 civilization mercenaries being the protagonist; fine
>a woman being capable of self defense; I cannot possibly handle the suspension of disbelief you ask from me

This.
Work himself into a tissy over "woke feminist garbage" and expects us to believe he's neutral.

antagonist fuck

does he? I thought crowder was firmly a right wing talking head now

Partisan politics has always been a joke. Both sides are drinking that kool-aid.

I always believed him to be pretty extreme right wing, does he claim to be a centrist?

dubs of truth

>expects us to believe he's neutral.
Nobody's ever claimed to be neutral for over 20 years. You and are pretty much doing some of what I'm bitching about though.

I know, I'm just curious because I'm from a third world country. We're kind of irrelevant and we're already with the short end of the stick regarding economics, politics, and now culture. I'm not saying all is bad, just that during the first world wars, South America wasn't the big deal to be in.

He is. The American radical right has persistently suffered the delusion that they are moderate centrists since I've been alive.

AoC is really cute.

I strongly disagree with that.

Are there conservatives and liberals in the room with you right now?

Maybe we could organize some kind of personal army based on a color? I don't see how that couldn't work

Well, all of you faggots, technically.

Yeah no shit. Always has been and always will be.

Attached: 5C47A4A0-03DA-4DF2-B096-5B2CC350BB44.jpg (828x1322, 486.58K)

>Conservatives and liberals are basically the same now.
as an outsider looking in with no dog in this race, american liberals are way worse. Or at least the democrat party that represents them is.

I'm sure most people are reasonable and agree on like 80% of issues, but it's just so, so easy to get carried away with the caricatures and lose touch with the actual people.