What is your mbti type and what rpg class do you usually play as?

What is your mbti type and what rpg class do you usually play as?
25quiz.com

Attached: sfsddgsd.jpg (355x520, 33.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sociotype.com/tests/
mistypeinvestigator.com/test/v1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

INTJ and INTP are backwards.
>INTJ - autistic but intelligent, mathematically-capable - arithmetician
>INTP - autistic but midwit and nostalgia-slave - chronomancer

This is a data harvester thead.
Do not reply with any sinceity.

INFJ and I lean toward hybrid classes. Clerics (D&D style), nightblades, druids that can shapeshift/engage in melee, things like that. They usually need some kind of flair to them. Run of the mill battlemages aren't usually my thing. Psychic type characters can be fun, I do enjoy Psykers in WH40K and Ciphers in PoE.

INFJ, I like weird classes like Geomancers in JRPGs.

Yeah chronomancer and arithmetician sound about right, though I mostly play Clerics because theres no fucking games that have interesting classes like chronomancer and if there are they get nerfed into uselessness.

Is there any actual proven validity of MBTI types? Or is it just midwit zodiacs?

Its zodiacs with extra steps which makes it marginally more accurate.

It's just pseudoscience fun like astrology.

It said I'm ISTP so where's my class?

If fucking psychologists are calling your model psuedoscience, you know it's bad. The only journal that's ever published anything associated with it was owned by the Myers-Briggs foundation.

Berserker according to that image, my illiterate barbarian.

I get a different result on these tests every time

INFP 9w8.
Pure STR build.

Attached: Godfrey.gif (640x360, 3.47M)

INFP

Monk or Arcane Trickster/Magic Melee Character

Attached: fist man.png (510x850, 555.63K)

INTJ, Illusionist
The only "midwit" is you. Dividing the whole of humanity into 12 or 16 vague and ill-defined groups is useless in either case, but Astrology and MBTI are nothing alike. Astrology is way more than sun-signs and personality regardless of what witchtok tells you.

Attached: 1631869189006.gif (904x742, 1.03M)

What the fuck is a chronomancer?
I'm an INTJ and I usually like to play as a kind of spellblade archetype. You know, mixed magic and melee, light armor.

>are nothing alike
That’s exactly why I called MBTI midwit zodiacs, where actual zodiacs is for

What's there to validate? MBTI is a "which kind of archetype are you" kind of deal.
The types are based on Jung's Extraverted/Introverted split + the functions of Thinking, Feeling, Sensation and Intuition.

The test you linked gave me ISTJ, I usually play an easy to understand, brute force class like a warrior.

Spoken like an INTJ that's insecure about another type having a higher IQ than his own.

INTJ
Berserker, Gladiator, Padadin

Attached: 8CMVgAv0HdCr.jpg (434x420, 29.58K)

that is because this is astrology for men.

MBTI isn't an IQ test. But to be fair most people who type themselves as INTx aren't so intellectual.

Found the triggered INTJ. Pro tip: youre not a special snowflake and youre as predictable as everyone else lmao

Attached: 1659769923089.png (500x398, 119.03K)

ISTP
Generally Magic Knights. Just mages that fight in close quarters rather than casting spells in the back lines

Istj so inquistor but i usually play ranged

INTP. Don't play many vidya rpgs but I like rogues in a tabletop setting.

No a goddamn clue with this Astrology bullshit, but I'll definitely be an Arithmetician. I'll Fourier transform all sorts of monsters.

ISTJ
Thick armor and a big sword

no it's not, it's a scientific instrument based on empirical research

What's the difference? Who do you think really cares about the trans sexual freaks on this site anyway? Anyway, 8% of Any Forums is ISTJ - the autistic type.

Eh, I think there's quite a bit to it. The problem is people just look at the letter results on some vague ass online test with often nonsense questions that don't prove anything. The actual theory is actually pretty interesting and I think there's at least something to it. You know, there being four cognitive functions with each being either introverted or extroverted and with everyone showing an innate bias for these modes of cognition. Clearly there are human temperaments.

I think it's useful for learning about one's self and others, but that's sort of where it stops. When people try to make it some sweeping unifying theory it gets fucking cringey pretty fast.

Attached: functions.jpg (480x783, 58K)

Complete faggot build more like it. You'd be a bard or fucking Kenneth Haight or some shit.

>astrology shit but for Any Forumsedditors
LMAOOOOOOOO
you guys are so feminine it's not even funny

Study some Socionics and come back when you've read some Jung. But since you're a 98 IQ midwit ISTJ, I suspect you won't bother.

INTJ-A

Lancers

The typing doesn't make a difference between being 51% or 99% introvert or whatever.
The categories are just done by splitting the distribution at the middle. If you're close to the average like most people are, one different answer can change the result.

Less accurate but well-spoken, my ISTJ normalfaggot "friend".

Same. The tests suck. A Covid Test is more accurate. Go study the functions instead by reading Jung and learning socionics' model A functions. But chances are, you're a boring normalfag ISTJ like 80% of Any Forums.

>51% or 99% introvert
Stop using 16p, that's not MBTI.

Screw Socionics, but pure Jung is solid and hardly has any of the stereotyping bullshit. You only have to keep in mind that Jung's "system" is actually different than anything else that came after it.

Most people who type themselves as "INTx" are not INTx. Usually ISTJs, occasionally you might see the odd ISTP on here as well. They're usually more belligerent.

what does this mean bros

Attached: Screenshot_20220806_004007.png (1070x826, 99.72K)

>I ask a genuine question
>He spergs out
What would you be in this case? Sensing/Feeling or whatever?

ENTP, usually play mage classes.

Nothing wrong with Socionics, provided you get a good site or translation. Sociotype.com is good. Do NOT use socioncs.com, it's fucked and terribly inaccurate.

Here's their test, if any one is interested - sociotype.com/tests/

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Don't quit your day job.

What are you supposed to be anyway, assuming you have a modicum of knowledge of this shit?

Got 52% ISTP and 22% ISFP this. Man I can't remember when I last did this meme test.
I usually like playing as a ranger because bows are cool and fuck getting close to things. But when I do I guess beating them down hard and fast is fun so berserkers are a fine enough match.

Everyone is really really stupid though.

I can't really agree with the direction Socionics seems to take. Like turning the functions into an entity on its own as opposed to a psychological attitude used to orient yourself (that's what Jung's types actually are) and the focus on type relationships where honestly types are mostly irrelevant for this purpose. Not saying you can't draw some basic patterns from how types interact with each other but it's clearly overextending its scope here.

What do you mean? Jung himself typed fictional characters, religions and even certain philosophies themselves as functions in and of themselves. ITR is a good theory, provided you're typed correctly. If you don't know your own type or others, you won't get much out of the theory.

why didn't you put this in alphabetical order?
fuck you

Attached: 1654310130521.png (1235x1097, 211.89K)

how are ENTPs supposed to act

Yep, whenever I take these tests at the behest of some random coworker if they show where on the scale you land, I only actually lean strongly into I.

I think one even labeled it as IXXX at some point, where the last three are basically down to what side of the bed I woke up on that day.

What can an arithmetician do? Summon numbers?

Ur a debatelord

Like teh jok3r

INFP but I pretend I'm a jaded asshole and play selfish high damage classes.

I'm INTJ, but I usually play as a Ranger. What does that say about me?

Attached: images - 2022-07-27T123346.945.jpg (678x452, 21.48K)

Play Tales of Maj'Eyal, you can be a chronomancer Temporal Warden or a Paradox Mage. Super fun classes both, especially for an INTJ like me

what the fuck is a debatelord

I’m THAT guy, bros

Attached: 1BD100B8-C36B-4D1C-9679-79FE41BB215C.jpg (750x232, 60.64K)

I'm not saying you shouldn't use functions, just that anything post-Jung doesn't really have the same view on them.

Regardless of what many seem to think, types don't really have a specific behavior.
But there is a specific way you interpret and filter reality through: in the case of ENTP it would mainly be perceiving both things and people in terms of what kind of potential they have, and this is backed up by reasoning/rationalizing these intuitive insights.
Can lead to a personality where they start arguing about whatever possiblity they are currently fascinated with

That's an INTJ in mbti terms, since the last letter is reversed in socionics due to introversion.

Isn't this shit horoscope but for pseudo intellectuals?
I mean do you really want to be catalogued for ambiguous shit?

>ISTJ

>Can lead to a personality where they start arguing about whatever possiblity they are currently fascinated with
so basically.......i like trolling?
i mean the test's not wrong, but why would people like me pick alchemists? Not like alchemists can bring in tons of reactions, that is the healslut's job

>so basically.......i like trolling?
Incidentally ENTPs are often associated with trolling. There is some truth hidden behind certain stereotypes.

Attached: 1605658309715.jpg (960x960, 115.3K)

remember these tests are pointless if you're mentally ill

entp alchemist?
acceptable
I like the concept of the paladin but deep down I know I'd be a secretive conniving knowledge-hoarding know-it-all faggot

>but why would people like me pick alchemists?
The idea is probably that they get very experimental with their mixes.

Fucking kek I saw Berserker and Gladiator back to back and thought "yeah, literally me" only to see that they were associated with ISTP and ESTP, both are the results I obtain every time I do these tests. Terrifying

Attached: 1658687248037224.webm (1066x600, 2.57M)

>reddit horoscopes

STFU
jizzmancer

What's the point of them if you're not?

I tend to switch between INTP and ISTP, and someone said IN/STP is a genuine way of "identifying", so I guess I'm a multiclassing Berserker/Arithmetician. What a combo.

Forgot pic

Attached: Capture.png (132x172, 5.06K)

>what does this mean bros
It means "is stupid thou"

Same, on the fence between INTP/ISTP but I don't really have any preferred vidya class and tend to get bored with one particular thing

ok i am entp and i think it makes sense
alchemy is all about intuition. alchemical works are heavy on mythology and allegory, and the understanding of it is not just about the contents of the book, but reaching the kind of understanding that you cant put in words. like you just feel it
but there is also the more concrete realm of understanding the material world, like how its constituent elements interact with each other. this is the rational mind trying to grasp everything and frame it according to their abstract lens
an alchemist is not the kind of person who would debate math-like intellectuals because his understanding is mostly intuition. he would just start to kinda troll them like "your intellect is bs, in the name of the Sun i know am i right" making them seethe
i probably sound a bit like a cringe larplord but idc, i feel like the alchemist fits pretty well

>not a single link ITT to do the tests

The ENTP isn't always some kind of "debater" but they are likely to perceive a certain possibility with intuition and start trying to rationalize it through thinking. Because they are also extraverted, this process happens externally more often than not which is why they get the stereotype.

Did you not even bother reading the OP?
If you wanna do the "proper" one it's at 16personalities.com or something.

100% a public shooter who thinks the world cares about his gay manifesto

>cant read OP post

Attached: 1643934977604.jpg (547x531, 81.26K)

INFP. I like to play classes that have both offensive and support abilities at their disposal, like Dancer in FFXIV (although it doesn't have enough support options for my taste). I also like to play classes with pleasing aesthetics

You're looking at the letters, which mean next to nothing. Intp and Istp are a night and day difference. Do more reading

>alchemist
>E anything at all
lmao
they all got bullied by kings and emperors
literally chucked them into the cuckshed and told them to turn shit into gold or fucking die

>proper
>16personalities

>Do more reading
No thanks, I don't care.
It's the test that gives me the differing results, so if I get "night and day" differing results from time to time it's probably just a shitty test.

Is this INTJ or INTP then?

Attached: ALuth7p15bhC.jpg (1230x246, 30.71K)

entps and enfps are honorary introverts, i'm not even joking

INFP
i like shamans and summoner type classes (those tend to have some overlap)

I am not mathematically inclined and dont behave like your picrel. Ive never met another intj irl though so idk. I also dont ask because I can tell. Everyone I meet is generally stupid, so.

good, gtfo

Istp, assassin or an assassin/mage hybrid.

>gtfo
no u

They are not necessarily "social extraverts", but not really.

>too normal to go full terminally online NEET nerd
>too autistic to functions as a normal human being and socializes
ENTPs and ENFPs sucks , man

If you're not an intj get the fuck out of this website

if you want a proper test, try this
mistypeinvestigator.com/test/v1

am I just destined to be outcast forever? we need an outer heaven for entps.

Attached: 1614165492739.jpg (580x800, 148.63K)

t. ENTP

>too autistic to functions as a normal human being and socializes
that's just not true

I just can't stop being racist, homophobic and transphobic, man......

INTP and I always try to play the closest thing to a Necromancer or the class with the most minions/pets. I just fucking love having a swarm of minions so much. Most games disappoint me.

Attached: 1611132238295.gif (500x500, 993.68K)

i think entps can get good at is but they need practise

Lemme guess
If theres no necromancer, you wont play the beastmaster or ranger class because "the pet sucks" too?

no. they're the tfw no gf tfw no friends posters who are desperate for human interaction but unable to get it. they're social incels

Necromancy is an absolute power trip. I love it and wish there were more games that would commit to it as such instead of timed summons/single summon.

i got a new friend group some years ago
i just know that one day i will let my power level out too much
i will scream NIGGER SHIT and i will be all alone again
worth it

Both are for

ENTJ - Warriors are fun.

Social sciences are not real sciences apart from the IQ test

That's normal. The MBTI has become a sort of horoscope, but it really does change depending on how you're feeling at the moment. Over the course of my doctoral program, I had to take them every so often as part of a research study. The only thing that remained consisted was introversion. Everything else changed, sometimes due to the weather. I wouldn't put that much stock in such a thing.

I'd say IQ is more engineering than science.
Its very results-driven, science is usually more about discovery.

INTJ
Tank

>Tfw ISTP, Berserker
Kinda true, I keep on going and going to the point it exhausts me or it affects my health.

>did mbti test 4 years ago
>Said i am an ENTP
>did mbti test 2 years ago
>said i am an ENTP
>did mbti test a while ago
>said i am an ENTP
explain

Not the person you replied to, but here's mine.
Weird shit as I'm usually IxTP.

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-112534_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1049x2147, 195.64K)

>ISFP
wtf I'm gay?

>INFP
>Holy caster / Paladin
I need the sacred light shows nigga

Attached: 1646340503416.jpg (640x480, 43.49K)

Yes. A femboy.

You have always been in generally the same mood when you personally have taken the test.

isfpbp

>get to the last image question
>the one I'm trying to pic decides it's not going to register
>switch to desktop mode and it resets
figures

Attached: 1659282338445560.png (700x700, 822.98K)

Generally yes. If it is literally my only choice then I'll settle for it, but like I said, I'll be dissapointed.
True on all accounts. I hate that shit. I want a hoard, not a fucking exploding skeleton that is basically just a fireball with fucked timing. I will accept the exploding skeleton if he is a default attack replacement though on top of my hoard. That shits cool.

Attached: 1649001535409.jpg (1920x1001, 444.53K)

or he's just a stable person
holy shit you're a copefag

Every ISFP is actually a mistyped extrovert.

this shit is just horoscope for male autists
who the fuck plays chronomancers and inquisitors, I've literally only seen chronomancers in FF games, shit class
what the fuck are inquisitors, even, I play warriors because I like armor, helmets and melee weapons, sometimes rogues because ninjas are kinda cool, I guess
sometimes mages because having an arsenal of offensive spells is based, but mana is usually balanced like shit, you're either swimming in it, or there's not nearly enough of it

>NPC demands an explanation as to why he is a NPC

>read a book by a man who believes in magic about how the world works
No
Jung is even less credible that Freud which should say enough

this is just astrology for incels

>rogue
>ninja
go back

I'm ESTP

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

>go back
fuck you, that's what chronomancers do

I hope I am an npc so i can actually enjoy normie things

done, so assumably this is intj, based on interesting since the other tests that I've done give me intp

I'm a clown, forgot pic rel

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-06-19-45-41-021_com.opera.browser.jpg (1080x2400, 784.97K)

ESTP
Whatever the fuck I want, I don't gravitate to one class

INFP
I often go
Diablo 1: Warrior
Diablo 2: Frenzy barbarian
SaGa: Weapon user with spell support
Shadowrun: Troll street samurai if possible

Attached: Shadowrun_troll_by_perun_tworek-d4ymr8l.jpg (502x616, 102.61K)

>normie
You already are a normalfaggot. Go and stay go.

what is your type anyways

ESTP Rogue

My type is cute little girly boys who get digits on four channel's video games board.

ENFP
Cleric/Paladin

INFP
I love being a healslut

I don't play enough tank games to have a designated MBT I prefer but I tend to rp as incel.

self love is important, glad someone finally realised that

>Took the test 3 times and got 3 different results
>American """psychology"""

Personality types are a scam. You can't accurately answer such abstract questions by yourself. Even if you could, you can't get an average general answer for every situation.

Personality types are basically the equivalent of astrological signs for idiot reddit neckbeards.

Attached: 1442380376393.jpg (1156x1600, 241.92K)

I usually play assassin or the most offensive oriented support/healer.
Paladins can go fuck themselves.

Attached: test.png (114x156, 4.83K)

Thanks for repeating the same thing twenty people have already said before in this thread.

Love seeing this midwit take every 10 minutes. Everybody already knows this. Drop your autism for 5 minutes and try to have fun. Or, you can just fuck-off.

Types are cool, self-report tests are not. It really doesn't work to ask people to be objective about their "personality".

I'm ESFP. I'm literally the main character

Attached: faceoff-anime-blogroll-1622653296026.jpg (1200x675, 243.04K)

More like the entertainer. But it's not a bad role at all, definitely beats being a typical Any Forums poster.

What about what I said implies anything different?

>ENFJ

Attached: 4a8.jpg (600x787, 39.86K)

Astrology has more legitimacy than MBTI

INFJ. My first playthrough of any rpg kind of game is always some kind of caster like a wizard, big fan of elemental magic. If that's not available, then a thief.

only the E and I matter.

N/S and T/F too, the weakest dimension is J/P.
But it's true that Introverts/Extraverts were the main division Jung actually worked on.

Attached: function circle.png (853x426, 95.88K)

>mbti
>tells you that you are an attention seeking sociopath because you said you are an attention seeking sociopath
>astrology
>tells you that you are attractive and quirky because your mother had sex in August

INTP
I dont have any set, depends on gameplay. Wizard, archer and warrior/tank usually

>got ISTP for years from 16personalities
>suddenly get INTP
>give this a try
>ISTP again

I wonder if I even know myself at this point

Attached: EZKVZRLUcAA1V12.jpg (625x604, 56.6K)

any slanders for other types?

I will lead the hordes of Any Forums to great victory or humiliating defeat, I'll tell you that.

Attached: IMG_20220806_134018.jpg (986x1405, 136.89K)

INTJ is the only type that gets memed this hard because of all the "2000 IQ mastermind" retards, the best you'd get is cringey MBTI in a nutshell youtube videos.

The more common types in MBTI communities get memed often but for different reasons.

>INTJ=mastermind
>INFJ=empath
>INTP=autism
>ENTP=funny devil's advocate
>INFP=overemotional crybaby
>ENFP=ADHD
Out of the top of my mind.

Attached: tumblr_744342bc5298e583cbaae3568b74969e_2ede4a01_1280.png (960x864, 685.48K)

this, but you forgot
>ISTP=mr edgelord
>ISFJ=every white girl ever
>ENTJ=business man
>ESTJ=your dad

ISTP is also common enough I guess. I see them being memed as cool introverted guys.
ISFJ, ENTJ and ESTJ, I really don't see them so often.

If you spend any time on Personally Database, it's easy to see the number of people who talk about how "omg my conservative dad is so mean to me, he's such an ESTJ."

get a load of this faggot
go pay a visit to /x/ nigger

>If you spend any time on Personally Database
Thankfully not. Or at least I hardly read the comments.

Istp here, I'm defo an edgy fuck.

ESTJ sure get a shitty reputation.

my fuckin man

>tfw actually ESTJ

Attached: 50033665_p14.jpg (519x480, 108.63K)

INFP
I play unga bunga testosteroids grug berserker/warrior/knight with the biggest 2 handed weapon or a destruction battle mage. Or a hybrid between them. Because I am a pissbaby bitch coward IRL and want to be a big nigger piledriver who isn't afraid of anything and reduces his problems into base particles with his bare hands. You play video games to do cool shit and be who you will never get to be.

Attached: 16597761118950.jpg (640x480, 122.64K)

INFP, both on 16personalities and Sociotype
I like roles like the paladin, the protector and support type classes.

Attached: 1633709468672.png (1625x1794, 186.2K)

why do INTJ's make people seethe so much?

I've taken this thing multiple times at different points in my life. Is it even possible to get a result that isn't INTP?
Also, magefaggotry is disgusting.

They combine the best traits of INTP and INFJ but without all the faggotry attached to it.

Meyers-Briggs is just a horoscope for pseuds

This thread is an advertisement

You are all of you retarded

ISFJ
Wizard

Attached: mage frog.png (852x944, 129.8K)

You misread the results
You're an RTRD - a retard for following the link to a teen beat personality quiz

Thoughts on INFJ girls...?

Tell me about INTJs. What are they like

How would any of us talk to a girl? Let alone long enough to learn her MBTI.

If it's not purple, it's not worth talking to.

Look at every other thread on every other board.
Being retarded is fun, nerd.

>arithmetician
wat. I’m a brainlet and math makes me lose focus right away

zero consistency in the test, 50% of people who take it twice get two different personality results.
source: Cautionary Comments Regarding the Myers-Brigg Type inventory, Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and research, summer, 2005

>illusionist
a class rarely available in gaymes. I like the concept tho and did play mesmer in gw2

INFJ, Cleric, Thief, Mage...

I love INT+DEX builds.

that’s because most people are not particularly self aware. it’s probably more accurate if your very best friend answers those questions for you

ISFJ.
Unga melee.

>captcha: ARRNK

>very strong I, weak N, reasonably strong T, weak P
>elemental/arcane archer/gunslinger or beast summoner/necromancer depending on what the game offers

Attached: archer_elf_by_yanporfirio_d9png0f-fullview.jpg (645x645, 151.93K)

ENTJ bros, are we really that unique and few?
pat bateman is an ENTJ

Attached: 3a8a83eba184970e1bad1ab7c338f82dca48e83347f121a69280c5ad409b7f12_1.jpg (1080x1087, 98.47K)

ESFJ, I like classes that can heal and buff others. Don't like summoners.

do have to be autistic or something to understand this? or is this image just a dyslexia simulator?

ISTP
I don't usually play RPGs but i'd choose Berserker or Barbarian

INFP, summoner, and if not available, then mage. Anything to do with magic and/or magical creatures and I'm in.

I took the quiz, but I don't know what these things mean and the quiz doesn't explain.

38% ESTP
23% ESTJ
13% ESFP
8% ENTJ
5% ISTJ

basically means you love cock more than anything else

Oh, and Paladins for a preferred class.

I guess I'll have to stop fucking your mom and start fucking your dad.

>being an S fag
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Attached: 1536611750804.jpg (1322x1858, 475.79K)

Sensors are underrated, especially the introverted variant.
>Jung says introverted sensation types are the typical artists who have a view of the world colored by their subjective impressions
>MBTI dumbs it down to "they remember things and are conservative"

>69% ISTJ
>Inquisitor
I'm rather OK with that

Attached: 1hzmozks37u71.jpg (1000x1176, 161.64K)

INTJs are just naturally high IQ successful driven people, we all make 6 figures in positions of power, which makes midwits and underachievers jealous

>being a (N)igger
lol

Based and fuck intuitards

>t. intuitard

>have a view of the world colored by their subjective impressions
everyone does this, the difference is intuitive people can look past that

>everyone does this
Jung disagrees

Everyone can do anything, MBTI is about who naturally weaponizes it and who struggles with it.
In case of ISxx types, they have their fun with it but also don't want to stray too far from these because it triggers their inferior intuition who gives them paranoia about potential dangers.

so they're closed-minded is what you're saying

Depends on your point of view.
If you judge somebody from how they use their inferior function, they will always appear closed-minded in that specific aspect, and also very extreme: all-or-nothing/black-and-white kind of thinking.
The function considered "open" and "creative" is the one in the highest position, hence why it's a mistake to forget S types have a certain aesthetic/artsy side to them.

true but intuition is more conducive to creativity

>Any Forums
Fucking ew.

Personally I disagree. All functions have their own kind of creative potential.

I'm an ENFP and I usually like berserker or anything with an axe.