Hello anons! What are you doing today?

Hello anons! What are you doing today?

Attached: AD515B1C-7C5F-4E54-8B4F-0237FE7DC109.jpg (2018x2255, 999.04K)

At work at the moment. Get off at 1:00. Then I'm going to buy a 6 pack of beers. Drink half of them on the way home. Get home...shower..Hopefully get a blowjob from my wife. She's and I will go out for dinner and drinks tonight and go back home and have raunchy drunk sex.

Bots. Saged

Grocery shopping for meal prep this week. Any easy weeknight meal ideas GrillChan? What are you planning on making tomorrow? If I remember correctly you like to cook on Sundays.

Crock pot liner user!

What up?

taking a shit

I'm probably going to hang out with my mother in a café or bar today, I've been talking with my partner, and recovering slowly from a trip to visit her. We're in a long distance relationship and it's the first time I was able to live with her. It was wonderful... Almost like a dream come true.
Haha, hope you guys have fun. Please be careful and don't drive, or hurt eachother while drunk.

Not drinking. I'm just on my balcony trolling on my mac.

I never drive drunk or hurt her. This should be one helluva night fellas.

I was actually more worried about her hurting you in the process, kek. I'm not a big fan of beer even though it's tasty, I prefer white wines or... Stuff which we drink in Argentina.
Fuck her brains out, mate.

About to hit the stores. Looking for some heavy duty rope.

Just threw a nice peice of beef in the slow cooker.
Also gotta go out for more bourbon and energy drinks... god dam hate waiting for the liquor store to open. i wanna get this shit over with so i can start enjoying my Saturday

>slow cooker
>beef
Nice.

Attached: c641d61fc4ebf9e435456a2245f07495.jpg (735x649, 21.67K)

I picked up some chicken kebabs & a stuffed pepper from the butcher yesterday. Will grill em later today.

Hey user! Drinkin’ so I don’t get a hangover. Supposed to be 93 degrees here today so I filled up the kiddie pool to chill

Seems like you're living your best life, huh?

Not drinking bread water "beer"

Gym, a lean low-cal meal, an alcohol-free beer, and then bed at 7pm.

Already played some darkest dungeon and had some coffee. Going for a 4 mile run as soon as I finish shitting. If you ever want to stop drinking, I suggest going to SMART meetings. There's plenty in the suburbs and they're behavior-based instead of the religious Al-user you have no power bullshit.

Post pics! I’ll get back into the crockpot mode soon. Will ruin food on the grill in the meantime

Not bad. Been getting kicked out of bars lately. The shots after drinking all day….

Attached: C5147FD1-5D9B-4BCA-9581-6F831B225343.jpg (1558x2040, 452.48K)

My partner loves Darkest Dungeon! I want to play that game but I'm afraid I'd get tilted 24/7 due to the game's mechanics. Although I started to play Minoria, a game made by the same team who made Momodora 4.
You're making me hungry although I have a slight craving for sweets, hah.