She blocked me on everything. i dont know what to do...

she blocked me on everything. i dont know what to do. this girl walked into my life two years ago as an absolute fucking blessing. i never match with women like her-- thin, beautiful, smart, intelligent, no kids. and we've had these rocky patches that kept us on and off. but the last few months have been going really well. until she asked for some space and i lost control of my emotions. i called her 100 times, i drove up to her place because i needed to be around her and i told her that it was the last time she was going to ever see me. we've had such a blowout argument that now she has blocked me everywhere and my mind is fucking falling apart. she has come back before and i feel fucking conditioned to expect she will this time but she also seems completely fucking done with me and my behavior. i will never live myself down if my anxiety cost me this woman. everything seemed like it drew together when we met, everything in my life was finally after years and years falling into place, she makes me so unbelievably happy, i was going to convert to islam for her, and live out my days in endless bliss. but now this happened and im fucking devastated. i dont know how to cope with this. and if i truly lost her... i really might fucking kill myself. ive never experienced love like this before and my soul feels fucking detached from everything. and i have no means of communicating with her aand i wnat to just fuking die.

Attached: tdyj5e67oe.jpg (600x630, 22.22K)

Imagine caring this much about some dumb roastia

Be a man

Attached: k-keep-me-posted-7958686.png (500x593, 169.22K)

Don't feel bad, I'm sure someone else is taking care of her, giving it to her likes she's never had it before.

Attached: 1493937265633.jpg (1024x518, 82.74K)

she isn't. she isnt like anyone ive ever met before. my emotions and anxiety have tremendously fucked up. i cant live with myself

dude listen. passing through the same situation. shit happens in life, this is part of it.

lol
>>convert to Islam
you lost

Women are evil I wish I was single

i wouldve done anything for her

u put her on a pedestal and now u pay the price
go work on yourself and ur insecurities and emotial instability and girls like that will stand in line for uu

Attached: 1659412402092578.jpg (749x1024, 101.99K)

Congratulations, you are a stalker. Get the fuck over her you creepy retard

pfft, you are clearly less of a man in her eyes
we're meant to lead, not "do anything for some woman"
you do that shit only after everything is completely clicking, capiche?

move on
you'll find another one

also
>i wnat to just fuking die.
cringe

thank me later btw

Are you still in high school? And why where you so obsessive? Calling her a hundred times just tells her you are desperate, and easy to manipulate. Shes looking for a man, not a boy with a high school crush. You have maturing to do, clearly. Its also clear you run purely on emotions, thats a recipe for failure, now and in the future. Put your sappy heart away, its just leading you to all kinds of wrong places. Kids use emotion, men are rational. Work on shutting down the feels. If you wear your heart on your sleeve, its right out in the open to get stabbed. The first one always hurts the worst, but it gets easier.

Attached: 1655073277966.jpg (460x359, 43.85K)

Do it the world doesnt need weaklings like you.

it was completely clicking, we were together for almost 2 years.

well then move on
you clearly have a lot of growing to do and by God don't accept her back if she let's anyone else part her thighs
for the most part, women suck ass so do some growing, hope she does too, and don't worry about it
plenty of fish in the sea

>plenty of fish in the sea
not ones available to me. she hit all my checkmarks. around my age, thin, beautiful, no kids, never married, smart, funny, compatible. literally everything. and the most spectacular body i have ever had the chance to touch. in the 10 years on tinder and bumble and everything, i never-fucking-never matched with women like her. and she came along and we hit it off so fucking well. she made such a fucking impact on my life that no one will ever fill that fucking void. not even close. she was quite literally my fucking ideal woman. and i tried to do everything to keep her. but my fucking god damn emotions and anxiety destroyed everything. i cant fucking live with that fact.

stream it?

Reflect on wtf you did that she blocked you. No offense, but excessive calling is annoying as fuck. Not to mention randomly driving to the flat without letting her know.

Become a better human by realizing what happened and imagine somebody doing the same thing to you..

>my fucking god damn emotions and anxiety destroyed everything. i cant fucking live with that fact.

Do the most difficult thing and accept the fact you fucked up big time and eventually, at some point in time, forgive yourself.

i dont think i will ever be able to forgive myself for this. she gave me so many chances to get it under control and i just couldn't. i cant live with this being the reason i lost the one person who meant everything to me. i just cant.