Why the fuck is the internet full of stupid, sensitive fucks?

Why the fuck is the internet full of stupid, sensitive fucks?

>scrolling through automotive subreddits
>read through replys on a tire safety thread
>call someone out for putting out false information that is going to get someone killed
>"dont listen to this retard, OP. Redditor never was taught the right way to do things. Take it to a shop that only hires professionals so you dont get yourself killed" *explain correct way to do repair and why it needs to be done this way*
>banned for 2 weeks for "harassment"

I hate the godforsaken modern internet culture.

Attached: v9qq4yr9wzm81.jpg (916x649, 28.05K)

It's all about weakening the western world, imo. You don't see this kinda stuff in the east.

Agree

No one cares about your reddit adventure. Go back

Liveleak shows how the eastern attitude to safety turns out.

Next idiot who talked shit on reddit and is now retreating into his Any Forums safespace to whine a bit.

Got immediately bored with your post
post your moms feet dude like wtf

executions with rocks are better than faggots crying about everything

When rocks are the most advanced not imported technology. Such strenght.

at least we don't call genital mutilation "medical progress"

>Why the fuck is the internet full of stupid, sensitive fucks?
Steve Fucking Jobs
Been on the Internet back when Gopher was incredibly useful.
The more the years went on, the easier it was to get online.
Buddhist Turtleneck Asshole Cancer Man made it easy for all in 2007...then it got cheaper and cheaper.
Thus where we are today.
t. so old I literally need painkillers to comb my hair.

Let retards kill themselves, the problem will solve itself

>Buddhist Turtleneck Asshole Cancer Man made it easy for all in 2007...
I sense a lot of anger in you, old timer.

I get you

Because liberals got super sensitive about the word retard. It’s like saying nigger or faggot these days. I got fussed at for saying saying retarded at work a few years back when I had no idea it was somehow bad now.

oh boy, words hurting low intellect people.

You fit right in. Do you not have the self awareness that you are just as sensitive and annoying coming here to whine and complain from being a bitch.

Attached: 82d.jpg (438x364, 62.08K)

Attached: 1648949226907m.jpg (1024x576, 31.22K)

Yeah, nobody on Any Forums ever complains about anything. Not even OP but you’re either a newfag or a retard.

wasn't plebbit communist?

They a bitch, you a bitch. Maybe you should suck each other off.

Got banned on an automotive sub? There aren't even a lot of liberals in there...

This sounds like a Dindu story. enjoy your B&
>And try not to be so sensitive, jeez

>yellowfags
>poltard threory threads
>tranny bait threads
all those are full of complaints. maybe you should disable your filter for once cuck

Dont feel bad about that. The ones that report you for that crap are really, really pathetic.
After the french teacher got beheaded for showing a muhammed cartoon I replied in the comments that we should all draw Muhammed as a sign outward that in Europe we have freedom of expression and wont be intimidated.

I got banned for hatespeech and islamophobia.
Now, imagine what kind of pathetic weakling sandnigger got his jimmies rustled enough to click report. And realize how pathetic the moderator had to be to pull he racism card instead of understanding I was standing up against TERRORISM.

These people are pathetic and you shouldnt waste your time on seething about people who do not matter in the slightest