Femanon here. Do not ever try approaching me if you do not look like this. I love my BBCs

Femanon here. Do not ever try approaching me if you do not look like this. I love my BBCs

Attached: 52238c23372ba4fe9f30ff17d661b294.jpg (736x920, 71.94K)

Ok Alex nuttle

lmao the projection of op

I respect your opinion. We all have preferences. And 1 woman out of billions on earth will not sway how I feel about women in general.

It’s not fair

Pls give us white boys a chance. We are so horny. We need a crumb of pussy

Just reported this shitty fucking thread, which is kind of funny, since i am a janitor. that's right ass hole. i don't need to report shit, but i thought i would in this case just so you know how bad you fucked up. As a janitor, a user of elevated privilege, i actually have a special report interface that patches me directly to moot. so he will be here soon to ban your ass. that's right, moot and i are good friends so he regularly bans the fuckheads that i run across on Any Forums. he also gave me access to the mysql database on the server so i can see every post you've ever made - and man, you posted a lot of fucking shit. i actually am going to report your IP to the feds, no joke, there is some seriously illegal shit in these log files which are currently up on my screen. You picked the wrong board to shitpost on mother fucker. this is the end of you.

Attached: 98.png (204x246, 37.14K)

>Femanon here

Attached: 1433774695630.jpg (1280x1707, 414.54K)

impersonation lf a janitor is against the rules

>femanon
*cumdumpster
Tits or gtfo.

So is posting outside of containment boards. Yet, mods don't care.

You want some too? Do not ever question me my fellow janitors ever again. Thats right buddy, I got your past posts up on my screen too currently and you have posted some very illegal shit. You're done.

>Femanon here. Do not ever try approaching me if you do not look like this. I love my BBCs

Attached: 1571917427832s.jpg (119x125, 3.55K)

What did I post?

Shalom OP, isn’t posting on the Sabbath a bad thing?

Attached: 98.png (179x179, 28.3K)

Hmm maybe its as if people posting this arent jewish and you are just schizophrenic

What part of D̴͍̟̞̮̫̱͍̘̥̭̝̉ͦ̊̄ͧͩ̽̊̏͆͌͆̆ͣ͝͝ơ̙̺̬͈̗̭͓ͭ̓ͨ̈́̆̀͠ ̵̛̗͕͔̥̠̖̣̖͎̫̦͓̻̳̼̒ͬ̀͂̄ͫ͆̉̋̓͡n̴̞͚͓͖͚̯̒ͮ̄̍̓̍́̚̚͢ơ̢̱̩͓̳̮͖͖̺̮̩̺͐̓̐̇ͤ̃͡ţ̧̛͍̼̹͓̘̣̀̃̏ͣͪ͒͛̔ͦ ͎̻̥̜̹̮̐̊̆̌̄̀̕͜͟ͅq̵̨̭͚̠͇̰ͮ̋̿͗́̂̓ͧ̒̉ͪ̑͂́̏̒ͧ͠ṵ̟͈̘̰̪̯ͤ̏̉ͬ̈͐́̌̔ͪ͆͑̽̈́͗͐̏͟e͇̤̠͍̩̺̟̔́̉̄͛̇̎ͩͩ̀͘͜ş͔͔̠͇̪̞͓̹̜̫̜̥̗̋̽̆̏͑̕͞͞ͅṱ͖͇͍̜̩͈̩͓̞̞̍̒͛ͤ͊̒̌̋̉ͭͧͧ̔ͬ͋͒̚̚̕͡ͅĩ̜͉͈͖̬̍ͪ͊̄ͦ̇́̊́̒͡ͅō̤̖̻̏̆͐ͨ̓͡n̪͓̹̖̱̭̤̟̥̹͚̰͉̪̪̱̽̿̋͑̊͞͝͞ͅ ̛̝̮̠͓͍̖̝̠͍͇̰̯ͭ̏̂͐̆͐̐̍̃̂ͬͩ́ͅm̴̻͕͙̟̼͕͈̞̈̎ͧ̿͆ͨ̓ͧ̓̊̑̄̌ͮ͑ͨ́̚e̟̜̥̦̻̜͓̺͉̩̪̝͙͎̊̌̍ͤ̓̉̒̒ͧͯͫͮ͒̓̀͘͘ͅ do u not understand?

Oh sweet a schizo thread

Attached: femanon_here.jpg (345x337, 70.32K)

Why would an alpha or sigma like him be interested in a beta like you? What right do you have to demand someone like him? What do YOU bring to the table? Im certain he can do better than you and he knows it too. Pussy is not an acceptable form of payment for someone daddying you through life. If you want someone like that you are going to have to put in work to get it. A guy like that isnt going to replace your parents. As with incels, YOU are the problem, and you project your failings onto others because you are too lazy to fix yourself. You arent worth what you think you are.

Attached: 1654679484025.jpg (535x648, 64.46K)

Shalom, rabbi

Attached: 1627870195837.jpg (2221x2048, 307.52K)

Attached: 1648658880453.jpg (187x250, 7.88K)

Sure thing Trans employee at Netflix.

Of course, god forbid you actually use logic or reasoning

Yes they are your slaves, right, Karen?
Just objects for your sexual gratification, right, Karen?
They are dumb enough for you to control without wising up, right, Karen?