Oh no

Attached: FC16456F-506F-4661-8A38-38D45669FD8E.png (1968x2509, 791.54K)

I have an EV ask me anything

doesn't that rape the battery tho?

The issue with electricity still exists however. How will we power all of this, when countries are closing down their nuclear plants?

>now you have to replace the battery every two years, wasting even more lithium than before

'soon'? like graphene was supposed to revolutionize the world 'soon'?

No one wastes as much lithium as american junkies

>if perfected
yeah OK
thanks for the article Pranshu

not all are shutting them down, and at the same time most are investing in renewable energy
news about leaps in battery energy storage and charging speeds has been a meme for eternity

Yes.
Some cars even have a setting to reduce DC charging speed to save the battery.

It's best to fast charge as little as possible.
What you need is enough range to get you through the day 95%+ of the time, and an AC charger at home so you'll always start at 100%.
If you have this then EV's are great, if not they are terrible.

New battery breakthrough is the millennial version of fusion's just 50 years away.

Even if you have to resort to generating electricity with oil you still get more mileage per gallon by generating electricity, transporting that electricity and charging a battery, than by using an internal combustion engine.
ICE's are that inefficient.

Won't that burn out the battery faster? Enjoy your $30k repair bill

With most EV's you can drive for 4+ hours before having to charge for 20-25 minutes.
If you drive 16 hours a day, that's 3 less-than-half-hour stops to pee and have something to eat.

Why do they want people to drive 16 hours with only 30 minutes of rest per day?

8 year warranty my nigra

>wannty void if super charged =)

>Why do they want people to drive 16 hours with only 30 minutes of rest per day?
americans think if a car can't do 1000 miles on a tank and 12 hours non-stop then it's worthless, for some reason

Attached: itoddlers.jpg (1023x1080, 89.57K)

Fast charging heats up the cells like crazy, which depletes the battery's capacity faster. This is true with all lithium batteries, in any application.

Soon BEV will light on fire ten times more than your phone or current BEV.

Then 10 minutes it takes to clean the windows and refill is all I need for a break. Eating on the road sucks, so I will stop once during 12+ hour drives for a bite. I've done enough long drives to know an BEV will never work for me. Think of a better fuel source for the EV if you really want us to change.

who said these were even lithium batteries, retards

Worry about your own country