Did you have good parents yes or no?

why?

Attached: A97DD4D7-F1C1-414B-ADF6-8CE29502BC96.jpg (1125x833, 823.14K)

yes, I'm not a nigger.

Yeah, they were pretty good. Not perfect, they had their flaws like anyone else, but they loved us, they did their best to give us a good childhood and raised us well. I have a good relationship with them as an adult.

My mother and father did the best they could and I respect them greatly because of it. My father worked non stopped when I was a kid and I was so mad. Once I grew up I realized how much he sacrificed. I followed in his footsteps and I work hard to make them proud.

FPBP

No, both drug addicts and alcoholics. 1 dead.

Facebook something som thig?

They wanted to be

>did you have good parents yes or no?
Yes.
My parents are the fucking best.
I'm a 35 year old NEET that hasn't worked in like 8 years due to anxiety/depression/alcoholism, and they don't really hassle me about it.
They expect nothing of me anymore... they just say "we just want you to be happy", and never expect me to clean or pay rent or anything.
Sure I wish they had been stricter with me growing up (I got away with A LOT of shit most people wouldn't), but I don't blame them for the way I am.
They're extremely nice people.

Then get the fuck out of this thread i’m looking for sob stories here pal

Attached: 11DC6B9B-EECF-4328-8167-2DEEF3DD5CC9.jpg (964x990, 677.11K)

the endless screaming and the constant smell of catshit haunt me to this day

Well, my Father tried to poison my Mum, my two older brothers, and my maternal Grand Parents...
As for my Mother, she took advantage of me financially when I was extremely sick. She absolutely did not give a fuck that at the time was facing death..
So, yeah just your normal parents..

livin' the dream, user one tendie at a tiem

Attached: dsfsDF.jpg (476x249, 30.2K)

>i’m looking for sob stories here pal

Then fucking say that in your OP you stupid shitdick.

what’s hard work look like I wouldn’t know really

go do cyber security online get certificates and remote work

sorry

At least you had 3

Same. I’m a 27-year-old NEET from Oklahoma who has never had a job. They let me live rent-free in the pool house and don’t expect anything in return. I love them to death.

Problem with these kids who live off their parents and don't move out.. What happens when the parents retire, less money coming in or when they die?

What happens when they get too old and you still NEET?

i’m the same as u what’d you do this week

one day, you'll visit your parents and you'll smell a strong odor coming from the basement. You go down to check only to find a 4000 pound obese le Any Forums man dipping his tendies in sum choccy milk. You'll scream at it to get the fuck out of your parents basement but it will just look at you with knowing eyes. Your parents will come down and drag you out of the basement. They will then proceed to christen you in user's piss drawer. Don't let that happen cuz if they manage to do so you will become like the rest of us. Be free, user and never enter into le basement.

Attached: 33.gif (300x100, 49.32K)

My parents are already retired, and they’re doing just fine.

I’m not sure about my dad, but my mom is leaving me a five-million-dollar inheritance.

Sexual degenerates and we didn't get on very well from when I was about 14 but good parents nonetheless. Hating my parents made me get my shit together faster and move out of the house and mature quicker, so not a bad trade off.

Damn user, sorry to hear that

This.

I think rebelling and fighting against your parents is overall a good thing. Maybe not at the time, but it creates independence. I always ran away for the weekend, getting grounded, getting smacked for doing dumbshit. But guess what, it made me nove the fuck out at 17 and figure out real quick what the real world was.