Idk what else to do. If I don't pay my electric today it's gonna get shut off...

Idk what else to do. If I don't pay my electric today it's gonna get shut off, and we've been having highs over 107 lately. I'm fucking desperate. If any Any Forumsros could send ANYTHING to my cash app, I'd be eternally grateful... I'm literally out of options, aside from robbing a store or something, which I don't think I have the balls to do.

Anyway, my cash app is

$ThreatsOfViolence

Attached: FB_IMG_1658977229638.jpg (750x748, 54.02K)

>going on Any Forums, asking for money
>sucking down andy sixxs logs

Heh heh... Nothing personal kid.... I got no money for you ...

Gonna do a 360 degree turn and walk out of this thread...

answer this honestly: have you spent any money at all on drugs/alcohol in the past few months instead of paying your bills?

prob just looking for money for some pills or heroin, fucking junkie

So you're staying?

Not on drugs or alcohol. I haven't had the extra money for booze in months. I enjoy drinking, but only when I have the extra money... Which seems like it hasn't happened in forever. Just as well, I guess.

video games then? How did you end up in this situation?

Is there nothing in your house you can take to the pawn shop to buy a little more time?

Heroin is kind of a rich man's drug, isn't it? Pills are even worse. Only thing I've had to get high on is the free weed shake I got from my buddy who works at the dispensary.

I have a shotgun I'm gonna try and pawn later today, but im not expecting to get much from it. The pawn shop are cheapskates.

And nah, no video games either. I've been making do with Gmod for months lol.

And I'm behind because my phone payment (which includes my girlfriend's phone payment and both of our bills)took out of my account and fucked me. I've turned off the autopay feature, but too little too late at the moment. I only had autopay on in the first place because it drops my bill by 20$ a month.

You'd get more if you threatened the clerk with it.

Yeah that's definitely true... I'd just rather avoid going that route...

broke ass nigga

Oh well. It was worth a shot. Thanks anyway, guys. I wasn't really expecting anything anyway.

Yup. Sure am. You got me.

I've seen this shit before man why do you mention ur cashapp regularly?

This is literally the first time I've EVER asked strangers for money, dude. You're confusing me with someone else.

post electric bill

Attached: 1657360415556.webm (604x806, 848.7K)

Cont.
I was just mentioning threatsofviolence to my mate yesterday and how you get people begging on Any Forums of all places and we were laughing about it, seen it a few times now. Scammer

post girlfriend

You're lying mate because I swear on my daughter's life I mentioned your "threatsofviolence" cashapp specifically so fuck off bullshitting, I've seen it a few times now

call them up and tell them you have a baby in the house and have to have the electric kept on. my old roommate used to do that when she fell behind and it always worked.

post benis

When the remote control vibrator egg is stuck on high

Seconded.

Also just get a job it isn’t that hard

Show daughter

i'd tell you to get a better job or ask your family but the story is always the same with you retarded broke wiggers
>my town is shitty there's no other opportunities
>my family is shitty they're deadbeats
so go suck dick i guess

My memory is unmatched among men.

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 118.22K)

So true

Poor fags in shit towns don’t realize you can live like a king on basically nothing. Before I got my new job I was only making like $45k a year still owned my own house had a nice truck a motorcycle and a snowmobile(I’m a polarfag) because a house in my shit nothing town is only $150k. People are too lazy and want to be victims they go around and sabotage their own success doing stupid shit like having kids out of wedlock

Shouldn't have voted for biden you moron

There's literally no fucking way dude, this is the first time I've posted it ANYWHERE. Proof or it didn't happen.

I'm not showing the whole thing with personal info, but here's a screencap

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-060801_Gallery.jpg (3200x1440, 525.53K)