I'm going to be getting Blacked next month. AMA

I'm going to be getting Blacked next month. AMA

Attached: 20220806_021940.gif (320x180, 1.4M)

How do you plan on curing your Monkeypox?

Dont think there is one, but i wont be catching it so im good.

Male or female
Show us your ass

Why?

why not get blacked sooner by becoming black owned and black Bred?

Male.
Because he's my secret boyfriend and we're going to film it. Make it a real special occasion
Because i don't cheat

Attached: IMG_20220806_022831_876.jpg (960x1280, 60.79K)

how big is his BBC?

10 inches fully hard
>pic related

Attached: 20220806_023832.gif (464x848, 1.43M)

What's the plan for living with the ensuing AIDS?

There's no plan for that, he doesn't fuck around.

If he didn't fuck around he wouldn't be your secret boyfriend, he'd be your husband.

No no no, secret as in both our familys don't know we hate women.
Alao his is REALLY homophobic so he's not out and neither am i. Me due to shyness

He's willing to lie to his family. And to everyone else.
If you haven't gotten him tested, then you can't be sure.

Well i believe he's honest with me. We tell eachother everything! If i feel he is not telling the truth ill get him tested but i know he's clean.

So said every fag who got Aids ever. Except the bug chasers. You do you fag, but if you get the Pox of the AIDs, you earned it.

Well i nor him are interested in having multiple partners, which is how that shit happens. Only reason im getting his bbc is because we've fallen in love. Just so happen he's black and has a massive cock, so, happy endings i suppose.

>gyno tits
ok fattie, enjoy your mokeypox/AIDS

Do you actually like the nog for who he is, his personality and that or is he simply a vehicle for your degradation fetish?

Fat? Sure, whatever you say user.
>you have to be having multiple unprotected sexual partners to catch these things

>Fat?
yeah fat, show frontal to prove you aren't fat

It is happenstance that hes black, we tall about this from time to time.
Just two bros who love eachother and want to complete that love, it just so happens that hes black with a big dick and im a white femboy. Leaning into the degradation can be fun, but its not the main thing that brings us together.

Attached: 20220806_030032.gif (320x180, 593.24K)

I like to think im in pretty good shape, but i can do better. Always trying to find time to workout, mainly sit ups and cardio stuff

Attached: IMG_20220806_031215_091.jpg (960x1280, 123.56K)

Fair enough then

>t.half North African with a BWC and a femboy fiance

Cute tummy, I can see why someone would wanna fuck you. Now bend over and post hole

wait a minute...i remember you, you hated blacks before, what happened??? damn seems like having sex with latinos fucked you up

>shhhhhhhh
Well I'd give some speech about how i fell in love with the guy and i looked past his skin color or some shit but thats gay

Attached: konya-emoji.gif (498x498, 963.92K)

too many dubs ITT, do you have twitter? i want to get "blacked" too

Attached: 20220731_041434.jpg (2448x3264, 711.45K)

I do not have a twitter no.
And hey now, i am by CHANCE getting Blacked i didn't go out searching for this, it just so happens the guy im going to get with is a bbc haver

Okay, but no more pics of me. This is supposed to be an ama lol

Attached: IMG_20220806_032144_028.jpg (960x1280, 132.76K)