ALL THE VACCINATED ARE DYING

ALL THE VACCINATED ARE DYING

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (1200x740, 216.97K)

im a huge faggot please fuck my face or tits

I guess I won’t be alive in the next decade.. Enjoy the downfall of humanity without me.

I'm trans by the way, forgot to mention.

>i don't understand statistics and I must seethe

Over 95% of Australians are vaccinated you fucking idiot, this was statistically inevitable.

So basically all the naysayers in the early 2020s were 100% right and justified.

What kind of fake ass website is that? It looks like it was made in Microsoft word. Stop larping

Retarded take

>most car crash victims wore seats belts, there for seats belts don’t protect you!

Fag. Got

Can confirm, I got all the boosters and now I am dead and a transsexual.

Attached: download (1).jpg (256x256, 14.04K)

This but unironically. If seat belts protect you, how the fuck are wearers getting into crashes? Are you retarded? Do you read what you fucking type before sending it? I've never worn my seat belt and I've been fine. I just try to drive like somebody who isn't a total dumbass. Seems to me that they just strangle you and stop blood from flowing to your brain. Why do you want people to die so badly?

honestly i'm hoping not getting the 3rd shot will have saved me

it just wears down your sytem so you will just think you have a bad heart or clogged arteries from bad diet, but really the vax shaved down a few decades of a once healthy life

I'm not trying to get you to kill yourself but consider this: do you really want to keep going and see how dystopian this shit gets?

>bu-bu-but the massive billionaire pedo cult ring told me it was safe

Its not normal that perfectly healthy young people are dropping dead.

Attached: house.jpg (790x380, 41.16K)

fun watching the vaxxies still make up excuses as the problems come, rather than before.
I mean every single time too.

>non-white incel
Opinions discarded

Wut? Republicans told people not to take it for ages before flip flopping

legal liabilities and backing people into corners

The article title says "New Hospitalizations" not deaths, and 90% of Australians are vaccinated, so you figure it out, faggot

Are you implying that's why they flipped the script? If so you'd be wrong

i can second this guys story because i'm one of his rib bones. i got my 7th booster and all of my blood immediately stopped flowing, one of my balls vanished into thin air, and my dog ran away.

>you figure it out
Okay, I'd like to solve the puzzle!
>the vaccine doesnt work