Fuck these things. I've never shit my pants in my life, and I left a mile long trail back to my damn truck

Fuck these things. I've never shit my pants in my life, and I left a mile long trail back to my damn truck.

Attached: 01_Schwarzbär.jpg (427x578, 114.31K)

Bears are more afraid of you than you are of them. Just stand your ground and wave your arms around and yell at them.

>t. hungry bear

>not shooting it
It's like you're a fucking retard or something

Didn't do shit, followed me the whole time. Didn't bring my gun b/c I didn't have my holster, figured I wouldn't see anything a mile out, but nope. big fucker just chilling on the trail.

Why would OP have a gun? There is literally no reason to own a gun besides murdering another human being.

Didn't have my holster, plus I don't think a 9mm carry will do anything. It was the only thing I had in the glove box at the time.

You can always put some lub on the gun pipe and shove it deep in your asshole, if you're lucky enough it will accidentally shoot and give us some good gore to watch.

smart play, shitting yourself asserts dominance and acts as a natural bear repellent.
if you just run without shitting first, they will chase you, and bears are surprisingly fast

Once again proving that gunoids are all psychopaths. Shame on you.

That's why i'm always with an 18 years boy eager to kill with me, in the worst scenario he'll be eaten while I run.

Fuck no, shooting is such a humane way of killing almost instant death! No suffering, no pain, no agony. I really prefer the gore where the person is stabbed to death, throat sliced and drown in their own blood while others watch and laugh.

Attached: gay.jpg (262x324, 20.84K)

I've watched a lot of videos of bears. Honestly never thought I'd see a bear where I live, or at least one that wasn't as big. He, or she idk the difference, was a thicc ass boy.
Nah, I'm too fat to be running for my life. My body just decided to shit itself instead and hope for the best. Didn't charge so I guess you were right.

Attached: 339.jpg (992x1024, 66.55K)

I don't think you've ever left your mom's basement. Black bears are enormous cowards.

Dipshit advice. Bears are not afraid of humans at all, the best disposition you will ever get in a bear is curious. That's the bear that just mauls you a little because it already ate today.

Don't have a mom anymore, and this one wasn't.

>thinking a 9mm is worse than nothing
Yup confirmed, your a fucking retard. You should stay at home before you or something else hurts you

I'm not putting a gun in my belt loop like some city nigger

Oh so getting mauled is a much better option?? You really this fucking stupid??

Attached: 1654281889108.jpg (1024x1024, 112.54K)

Attached: torch.png (800x800, 136.58K)

just ignore him, its a larp