What to learn first? C or C++?

What to learn first? C or C++?

Attached: 1661700709358877.jpg (3333x3500, 3.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnWhqhNdYyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

artist?

learn pussy

Learn C first.

Learn C if you're interested, but never, ever bother with C++ unless you're forced to work on an existing project that happens to be written in it.

The only thing to be learned from C++ as a language is just how low the bar is when it comes to programming language design and how popularity does not necessarily mean quality.

why isn't there a rape programming language

Attached: rhs-ntr.png (510x180, 34.98K)

Death to america. Death to every american.

wjs07

What is this image trying to convey?

C++ is a superset of C so I'd say C.

>next to disgusting horny men

They're all lesbian. Just look at their expressions, they are not heterosexual in the slightest.

tmst (but i also cummed to this though although nonetheless albeit)

Lesbians don't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnWhqhNdYyk
learn whatever feels more usable to you at this moment but try to not think that C++ is some kind of extension to C

>they are not heterosexual in the slightest
they will be after those chuds are done with them

C is an extension to C++. C has proper designated initializers and guaranteed linear control flow with no exceptions, while C++ doesn't.

nah, C is just better in my opinion, it is better by design to make everything as simple as possible, C++ has grown to be a complete mess

I used to know a girl that spent a solid decade having four very stormy relationships with other women, and steadfastly refusing men. if that doesn't count I'm not sure what does.

C fundamentals translate well to other programming languages (everything under the sun has a way to interoperate with C and/or is very similar by design) while Cpp awful mess of ecosystem is its own monstruosity hard to translate anywhere else.

My fantasies of making girls uneasy, uncomfortable and breaking them. I'm actively looking on all known degen websites for a girl that would like to play out rapeplay scenario with me where she would actually try to defend herself and get away and I had to actually use force to pin her to the ground, pry her legs open with my knee and fuck her. It's the same reason I sometimes visit young and pretty hookers: it turns me on that they feel like shit having to service acne ridden, 30yo piece of shit with crooked teeth.

The fuck is linear control flow? No branches?