Hi, I'm Saul Goodman. Did you know that you have rights?

Hi, I'm Saul Goodman. Did you know that you have rights?
The Constitution says you do, and so do I.

Attached: bcs_609_gl_1005_0864-rt_sq-b46e2366ee97c73cbbcffa4f3c105321cb2ca2da-s800-c85.jpg (800x800, 148.66K)

Rights? Sounds like a scam

thankfully you can rip an unborn child from your womb... oh wait

i've gotten spoiled by everyone on season 6 so fuck this show. I feel like they're just going for drama at this point. Also, redoing scene from BB? really? lol

i want bang her so bad

Attached: mby4zg9bvbp41.jpg (1500x1000, 95K)

so vanilla, but I would please her

Slimy criminal lawyer with jewish name. Don't have the integrity to just let him be jewish.

It's a play on the phrase "all's good man." There's even a scene in the show where he says he does the Jewish thing for a bit.

That's what I mean. He says he's actually Irish in BB. They're just doing a stretch because, heaven forbid, a jew lawyer behaving like a typical jew lawyer should actually be jewish

Thankfully you can just cross state lines that way 10 year old rape victims can abort their rapists child

bait (yawn)

>be kraut/jap
>american citizen
>born in the u s of a
>muh constitution
>ww1/ww2 start
>lose your constitutional right to vote
>japs get sent to concentration camps
>realize that the constitution is nothing more than a piece of paper
Kek the constitution is like the quran of the mutts

I thought Lalo was going to be alive until the last episode. What a fucking waste of a cliffhanger.

I'm planning to move to colorado so I can kill 9 month old babies a few minutes before they're born and then make a nice roast from the corpse.

He says it gives him street cred, implying jews are scum and thieves. Which they are.

Attached: anton-chigurh-put-up-scene.jpg (602x401, 56.44K)

Kinda based on Saul's part. Lying even to make himself look better.

what's the fuckin problem then?
If you assholes *brown skinned want to keep raping little girls, squad type assholes will gladly appropriate funds for abortions WE LOVE ABORTING BLACK BABIES

based and freedom pilled

do you want a medal?

>Be faggot that greentexts too much

Attached: 200w.gif (200x99, 36.96K)

No I want a carbon neutral meal.

He's my favorite character from that whole universe.

>imblying

Attached: 1609882541459.png (482x415, 9.05K)

define it

Dispute the argument, mutt

>Which they are.
>pic
I smiled

Attached: hehe.jpg (1440x1080, 169.8K)

Saul is also a character in the Bible. For those of you writing your college papers.

>make baby
>harvest baby
>eat baby

Carbon neutral since it came from the mother's body. And killing/eating a baby shows how progressive we are. Who wants to be a conservicuck white supremacist breeder?

What argument? You tried to say jap internment in WW2 invalidates the consititution. Your argument is that you're a shitty debater that depends on greentext to make shitty non-points.

They had their right to vote and their right to liberty taken away like it's nothing, for committing no crime than having the wrong ethnicity. How does that not invalidate the constitution?