What do you think happens when we die? afterlife/heaven/hell/nothing at all?

what do you think happens when we die? afterlife/heaven/hell/nothing at all?

Attached: 1658963309683529.jpg (640x480, 134.7K)

Dunno, as does no one else. Best to have adventures and make this life count.

Consider this, what would you do if I pull a gun right now and threat your life? Probably something comes to your mind right now cause i've brought this scenario to your mind, but in fact you don't spend any of your time considering this as a possibility on your daily life and you know why? Because you know that is a very improbable thing to happen.

Then why would you waste your time wondering about something that is away from your control? Something that doesn't have an answer at all? It doesn't matter what happen next, what really do matter is what you gonna do when it happens.

You can't know. Learn to life well with that ignorance never reversed.

Fuck off, logfag
Really hurting for attention, aren't you?
What a pathetic wretch. Kys

Meds, E. Yes, I happened to be in this thread. Yes, I'm omnipresent in all threads. No, I don't start EVERY THREAD. Age yourself to the next year already. You've been acting 12 years old since 2019. It's time to grow up.

Nothing, just as it has always been. Religion is a way for people to cope with the fact that they will die one day. Go to heaven, reincarnate, go to some other shit. All shit to make people believe they're either unique or safe from whats after death. Remember that people will say that their book is correct when there are hundreds of other versions written so many years ago. If religion faggots would die off and everyone burned the books. Then there would be no religion. Even when I saw my mother dying infront of me on a hospital bed I didn't pray. Because why would me talking to a omnipotent god help me. Why would they help me when there is literally hundreds of millions also praying at the same time. When it comes down to it. It's about the money, always has.

You do realize the irony of dissing religious people when you yourself are coping by assuming your baseless belief in nothing is the absolute truth, yes?

>You've been acting 12 years old since 2019. It's time to grow up.
Says the middle aged welfare faggot who TALKS TO HIMSELF ALL DAY about SHIT. Is being in your mid-40s and living with your parents all grown up? How's your yellow campaign going?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M SCREAMING!

You're a fucking idiot.

And yet... here you are.

I am between:

1. Nothing

2. Non meta non spiritual reincarnation because consciousness is a force of the universe like gravity, so theres only one, and it can only experience itself one being at a time.
No memory between lives, no collective universe knowledge, no gay magic to it. Just now its on you. When you die, its gonna move to your neighbour whos wife divorced him right before he shot himself.

nothing
your CNS dies
including all memories

its pretty devastating

you will never meet grandma in heaven
thats completely made up bullshit

Attached: 1659735506981445.jpg (1024x709, 72.76K)

just look at the facts

people die

people never return

your brain will die

your brain will disintegrate
its over

Not him but... thats not how "baseless" works.
Nothing is the default. Its what should be assumed until proven otherwise. Someone saying "Oh its what the jews thought thousands of years ago" is baseless. Someone made it up, and the huge majority of people who believe it literally only believe it because of where they fell out of a vagina. There is no greater correlation than where they fell out of a vagina. Thats not a trend anything true follows.

Proof of this? I mean, with a comment like "its pretty devastating" you must have some experience.

I think he means the thought of there being nothing you plum

Okay, and that suggests that they've faded into nothing... how, exactly? It's not like you were there to see them be nothing.
>assuming anything
Cringe.

Don't call me a plum, you... you... PEACH!

with a mouth like that, i have half a mind to call you a strawberry

I don't think that there is an afterlife; when we die we simply cease to exist.
As great as it would be, the concept of a life after death, objectively, just seems like wishful thinking by a species who's members know they're going to die someday.

Attached: 24309768240958289462.jpg (2580x1290, 435.31K)

>cuts my sentence in half
>acts like 'until proven otherwise' doesnt mean 'if any evidence of ANY weight comes up we can start reconsidering.
>probably feels me saying "the afterlife is chocolate streams and donut innertubes' is evidenxe of an afterlife because i said so.
Cringe

Ouch... Please, no more! I give!

>blah blah blah blah blah blah
Criiiiiiinge.

proof of what?
people dying?

your brain will die
what proof do you need?

yes you can see people dying

as a medfag or a bystander

people die, their CNS irreversibly shuts down and with it all consciousness and memories.

I don't deny that the brain dies. I just want to see some proof that nothing happens after or that you don't see grandma in heaven.
And you know exactly what's going on in an external conscienceness by simply observing it... how? That's quite a trick if true!