Is Samsung S52s the best £300 phone right now?

Any better alternatives that I could buy instead?

Attached: DA2D687A-D0D8-4908-A52C-9C1B08889B17.jpg (720x720, 65.38K)

Buy an iphone SE 2

All $300 phones are gonna be bad

got it not long ago - its great, but has disadvantages in comparison of other phones I had:

- Buy longer braided charger cable. (pretty much when buying any phone)
- Phone is long af, so if you had shorter phone you will need to adapt to long screens, aka. not reaching things with one hand in certain positions. ( good case with grip helps a little bit, but it is a long phone )
- It has face-ID unlock and fingerprint scan on-screen. I had phones who had separate fingerprint scanner on the back that were much more reliable, quick and easy to access than on-screen ones - it even gets little worse with additional screen protector. (it might take multiple unlock attempts every now and then, but it works fine).

Other than that I have no complaints, for the price. Don't know about the camera much, its pretty good, but I don't do photos.

In my third world shithole country this phone becomes $600

I got this on December and I'm in love with it, feels extremely fluid thanks to the high refresh rate.

this
8gb version of this junk costs as much as oneplus 8t with flagship soc and 12gb ram
what's the point outside of memejack?

also got one recently
it's certainly bigger than I wanted but I can cope
battery could be a bit better
optical fp reader is indeed slower and less reliable (also less secure by design) than a capacitive one
no roms and even rooting seems risky with breaking stock shit, so I'm missing a few lineage features, but at least nearly all my apps are from fdroid so no need for adaway, though I could atill run a vpn blocker
android 12 has piss-poor sd card write performance so make sure you have ample space for what you do
speakers are good
overall not disappointed

Does not work in US unfortunately. We can only get the copout version which is the a52 5g. Disappointing.

I have this phone. So far so good. Much better compared to A53 5G.

Have you tried being less poor?

except my phone
a relative has that phone and it is very smooth, although I never tried gaming on it

Note20 Ultra is the best phone

Attached: samsung-galaxy-note20-ultra-1.jpg (710x617, 76.91K)

Much more expensive

galaxy z flip 3/4 anyone?

Attached: samsung-galaxy-z-flip-4-review-27.jpg (2000x1333, 1.74M)

Quite probably you could get some chinese shitter for that price with double the performance.

Nothing to do with being poor. A52s is nonfunctional in US because carriers dont have the network to support it.

>z
Uhm, like, really..?

S20FE is better

I am not from ukraine nor anything ukrainian is relevant where i live so I can Z as much as I want.

Attached: letter-z.gif (194x162, 86.25K)

Worse than Hitler.

I'd probably just buy a used flagship from a few years ago and swap out the battery. Cheap phones are so shit now that I wouldn't bother.

no