Sheeeeeiiit, Is this Thor, or did I accidentally call some other cracka ass muthafucka?

Sheeeeeiiit, Is this Thor, or did I accidentally call some other cracka ass muthafucka?

Attached: blip.jpg (975x1110, 65.61K)

MASSA FO IT ME FLOATY HEADY NIGGA GEORGE FLOYD JR FROM DA FUTCHA!

fucking nigger, I hate them so much

Based

such a bad actor as well

OH LAWDY MASSA DEY HEA DEY FOUN US

It's so demoralizing that black people exist

>blacks shouldn’t exist
Ummm that's racist

Sometimes the truth hurts

the face that killed the mouse

Maybe they could exist in a multi-universe scenario, like how in at least one universe you have dogs delivering mail. I'm happy for blacks to exist conceptually there. Just not in this universe.

I would even be happy if they just all went back to Africa, instead they’re living in our countries and for our part we seem to have given every single one of them a job in acting

WHAAAAAAAZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPP

>From the creators of Ghost Dad

who's speaking?

Attached: irate.jpg (224x224, 6.14K)

Attached: based.png (147x146, 1.97K)

Pickle chin ass Thor

you dropped this...

Attached: king.jpg (828x465, 40.77K)

It's just the feral niggers in burgerstan. Most in Europe are non-aggressive.

the problem with the nogs in europe is they ARE in europe

Yeah and they are here forever, and now they are everywhere. With the current diaspora, the whole world is going to become america, where jews use blacks as a cudgel.

Globalism means America-lite for the entire world

they are worse, it just much much less of them

kys you delusional retard

>Ay Thor, da fuck you mean I renamed myself after a musician who has a racist was song?

What's demoralizing is that white men, instead of exterminating them like you would a dangerous species, decided to spare them and use them for labor.

Yeah I agree. It shows a cynical opportunism, and they would have known what they were doing. They claimed to be about principle but instead they actually brought these people into our lands, because they could make money.

And then everyone has to spend hundreds of years suffering because of their greed.

The people that brought them there kept them in line and treated them like the filth they are, then bleeding heart scum decided to stop that.

How is this Any Forumsmyth still being uttered to this day? You may convince some gullible Any Forumstard looking for approval but that shit wont fly here