You do own land right anons? You're not going to rent and pay someone else's mortgage forever, right?

You do own land right anons? You're not going to rent and pay someone else's mortgage forever, right?

Attached: 67002b961ff2c537e1ebcc1daa515d2cc4969a682faa5f2cb69af3dcf506e528_1.jpg (1024x982, 282.27K)

Yeee 50 acres waterfront in zone 5a. Hopefully globohomo doesnt take it from me

I’m in England. I’ll never own the land and always be taxed on it. Pretty cucked

>You do own land right anons? You're not going to rent and pay someone else's mortgage forever, right?
I do both.
Nothing wrong with renting, it's just pure math

Yep. 39 acres total in 2 locations. 31 acre horse farm and 8 acres on the lake in Branson and brother life is good.

As a modern person i dont know what an «acre» represents

Nah. And I don't want to own land in the middle of fucking no where. I'm saving up for a down payment on a condo or duplex or something in my city.

one day the world will be free again

I'd be embarrassed to say that

It's a unit of measurement for land. Modern person or not, its pretty common knowledge even if you dont own land. Also there is Google.

This. 100% this.

This is the gayest thing I've read on this board today, and that's saying something

>itt everyone pretends to be a hard working land owner who just happens to be taking a quick break to post on Any Forums before going back to provide for their families
It's such a weird larp but ok

Sure is comfy here bros. Pic related. Take the ruralpill

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-134215_Gallery.jpg (1079x622, 407.77K)

>reee my NEET echo chamberinoooo
Stay mad

Attached: Screenshot_20220701-235359_Gallery.jpg (1074x1147, 1.27M)

>As a modern person i dont know what an «acre» represents
it's really easy: 208 feet 9 inches times 208 feet 9 inches
(americans are idiots)

That you're a giant faggot?

>doesnt want land
>condo or duplex
>city

Sounds pretty gay to me

You're the one who just admitted to looking at gay shit all day lol

Just because someone owns land doesnt make them a farmer always working the land. I raise horses and I also have a staff because I can afford it, something you will obviously never accomplish.

Don't own land yet, but I'm making 180k a year programming and I've been doing mushroom farming on my landlords property. Gonna get out of the US and quit tech to be a mushroom farmer in some country that isn't absolutely fucked.

>I raise horses
I see

Attached: 2013-05-31_103647_5590680.jpg (640x359, 30.65K)

>country that isnt fucked
They're all fucked, or setting up to be fucked. The grass isnt always greener. I'm a leaf and would rather be in murica any day. Preferably on an acreage in Maine

It'd probably be easier to get a job in software development first abroad then transition to mushroom farmer. The visas are easier to obtain since devs are in high demand.

Technically yes, but in reality no; the house is in my name, but I don't own it

Yeah, that's the plan for sure.

US economy is shit, propped up by the petrodollar which is falling apart pretty quick. BRICS has more than half the global population, and USD isn't going to be the reserve currency of the world in a decade.

This ain't some "grass is greener" shit.

As a mushroom farmer in a partially-fucked country i can say that this very time consuming and not very profitable

Owning a house and owning land are not the same thing anyways.

Started with a 7 acre lot upstate NY, built my home on it. On a remote short road, half mile long, gravel but town maintained and plowed. Bought 33 acres adjacent and I cut atv trails all over it. It's got a small stream cutting through it too and a dilapidated hunting cabin I hope to restore one day. I'm seriously eyeballing another 36 acres a few lots up the road but not adjacent. It's got a nice western facing view on a hilltop for sunsets.