Metal loses most...

Metal loses most, if not all of its charm and mystique when you realize that the majority of its creators are twenty-something middle-class white men who have existed outside the realm of suffering and despair that their music revolves around. It's laughable to me that people who grew up in affluent families, in American suburbs or countries like Norway, which has one of the lowest crime rates in the world, sing such vulgar songs about death and hell, torture, and killing. They adorn their album covers with grotesque pictures showing burning churches and dismembered corpses, and they do this because they want to portray themselves as being hardcore, death-loving badasses who revel in the sight of brutality and gore, but the reality couldn't be farther from what they want us to believe. They come from loving and wealthy families, went to schools in good neighborhoods. The last thing they should be doing is screaming about tortured corpses and beheading angels in hell.

Attached: 1628430231170.jpg (1300x956, 170.93K)

Yellow

lmao what a retarded fag

>loving and wealthy families
yeah, cause metal isn't a worldwide phenomenon at this point. cause music is only exclusive and relegated to the aristocracy, no commoner could ever be influenced by metal or play in that style. what a fucking joke, music is music. if it sounds good it sounds good, if you know how yo play an instrument you can play metal.

Amerimutt christcuck seething. Pray to your jew on a stick and move on

I attended two festival most mediocre and unfunny people I've ever met plus they depend on heard mentality way too much which is kinda ironic when you learn about the origins of such festivals and movements.

>despite the technical nature of the music, drummer Vitek (born January 1984) was 15, bassist Rygiel (born April 1983) was 16, guitarist Vogg (born December 1981) was 17, and vocalist Sauron (born June 1981) was 18 at the time of recording.

Attached: 910CCjjHHSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 373.88K)

You probably went to some poser shit.

Shut the fuck up
Nobody cares about your whiny ass american nigger worship

Imagine thinking your life is hard because you sit around and do nothing all day. White men beat their own burden plus all niggers and women of society. Without the hard work of white men women and blacks would have no money to live off of as they receive more money from the government then they pay in taxes.

You’re welcome. Now bow down to your white God.

The best metal is Scandinavian and Eastern European

Well, you know at that age you just want to rebel on something in modern times. So portraying yourself as something that would make your suburbanite parents shocked would have its appeal.
Also, I think living a safe existence bothers the young on some level. Like they know it is a tailored reality. So they over-correct and go to brutal reality. Just a theory of mine

Metal is awesome

preoccupation with dark shit is universal

So the Calvin's total depravity doctrine holds weight?

Metal is for faggots and you're a faggot if you reply to this post saying otherwise.

Former band-manager and producer here.

They don't sing about death and hell and torture because they want to portray themselves as hardcore, or because they like death and hell and torture, or because they have experienced those things.

They sing about it to create an atmosphere. That's basically what all metal evolves around. Loud, fast, intense music that gets the adrenaline pumping of every fan in the audience.

You can't get that effect singing about rainbows and holding hands. That's why every Christian metal band in the world has failed: they never set the atmosphere that matched the music they intended.

Just like hip-hop requires rhytm and it's not really important what the words are; just like folk and singsong requires deep lyrics regardless of its melody; just like 18/19C classical requires atmospheric melodies; just like early classical requires polyphony regardless of melody; just like pop requires a hook and nothing else; so does metal require an intense atmosphere.

Ask any black metal fan: they don't believe in satan at all. They don't want the audience to believe in satan either. But its just a lot easier to set a brooding atmosphere when you're screaming about satan fucking a goat, than singing about overpaying for your lunch, how your true love doesn't love you anymore or about how your homies are going to shoot up some bitches.

Attached: Sweet16.jpg (497x497, 26.15K)

Listen man I don't really care for context or people's background, I just want to hear chuggy riffs that's all

>883335614
You're a nigger worshipping amerimutt
Americans don't deserve human rights

We were brutal cavemen for like 100s of thousands of years before Calvin decided to be a christfag.

>Eastern euro
Haven't heard anything from there. Mind throwing some names?

Nah, just several thousand years old.

Lunar Aurora
Kaevum
MGLA
Obviously Kriegsmaschine
Decapitated
Burzum

Attached: 741196.jpg (660x660, 47.5K)

He probably means Central European

Well well well

Plus we were mankeys which probably experienced a great deal more suffering physically.

its middle-class nerd music now. Has been for decades.

Nah, we were in eden, man, we were never monkeys. Stop believing the propaganda.

Metal is the best

Dont think you can really stretch the theory that far back in this context

I would legit side with the snake if you believe that hilarity. The snake without a doubt.

Go to the gym

I have no doubt that you would. he gets most people because most people unfortunately are chaff

God is evil is definitely the only outcome one could ever plausibily reason.

Attached: 1645769788788.jpg (600x614, 125.57K)

Agreed with Scandinavia. My two favorite bands, Meshuggah and Opeth, are from Sweden.

Attached: C3B37A02-A44E-4072-9210-2B43DA629926.jpg (640x566, 203.85K)