Do tech workers live in poverty in your country?

Do tech workers live in poverty in your country?
>France
>Yes, I can't even afford a fucking MacBook Pro for work without going broke, while Americans can buy like 5 every month

Attached: average-developer-salaries-world-2020.jpg (1111x782, 99.35K)

in france your employer is supposed to give you a macbook if you need one to work

>your employer is supposed to give you a macbook
The fuck?
Even if that's true, you know a 2012 MacBook Air is technically a MacBook, right?
Boomers literally give prehistoric machines with like 4GB of RAM and a fucking 5400rpm HDD here for work so good luck on that

>spain is not on the list

Attached: 1633918981282.png (280x291, 105.53K)

Top 20, amigo, no problemo.

Attached: 989x424_75299B-10778_poop-nq8.png (1069x504, 26.31K)

this should be updated for 2022. reminder that you should be pushing for at least a 20% raise this year otherwise you are getting ass raped by inflation and soon literal janitors will be getting paid more than you.

Y yo cobrando 16k antes de impuestos, debería haber ido a la universidad.

Weird. My friend works in Germany and he has like 5 laptops because the company keeps giving him new ones.

>move to Germoney
>get 70k working in low-paying academia
suckers

Me no speaka the spanish

Attached: cat-sombrero.gif (250x204, 1.59M)

Switch jobs bro. In France, by law, your employer have to give you the appropriate means to complete your work, i.e. good laptop.

Go to a startup or a better SSII (sounds like you're in a shitty PME)

i make 30k in germany
i was supposed to ask for a raise after 1 year but I didn't

I just said that I earn 16k before taxes

SSII/ESN are such a fucking scam.
Most of them are split in two companies. The base company where the work actually happens, and a parent holding which employs the directors and owns the office. The child company then rents the office at an exhorbitant price from the holding, so it can declare very low profits every year.

You didn't even make the list, homeslice. The love of money is the root of all evil, so be happy if you are able to live sufficiently, and ``ask for that raise'' if you aren't.
You make more than I do, btw. ;3

I’ll assume you’re all in your early 20s otherwise you fucking failed at life.

zoomers are cucks and incapable of negotiation or having difficult conversations in general

you mean we lost the game? oh noes

>no fue a la universidad
Cateto paleto

>Tech support
>$90K
>Do nothing but slack off and help the occasional person who needs help
Comfy, but too comfy

Attached: 1658526008474.jpg (720x869, 80.37K)

salary alone isn't the full picture. You have to consider the cost of living.

>tfw making exactly the average UK salary for tech
>cost of living is out of fucking control