Any Forums the women i've been seeing for 8 months told me the other day that she had no idea that i thought this ccwas...

Any Forums the women i've been seeing for 8 months told me the other day that she had no idea that i thought this ccwas turning into something serious. She went out to say "I wish you peace when you think of us as friends hanging out". Claims she still wants to "hang out".

8 months ago she texted me one night drunk and asked me to come over for dinner. She ended up blowing me and things progressed from there. Started off as neither of us wanting a relationship but things started to progress or so i thought. She brought me to her place in the carolinas for a vacation. We went there again a month later. We talked back and forth everyday she was always how did i find you, it's time to tell your friends about us i already told mine and theyre happy that i'm happy, talks about the future, etc. Her son (she's 39, i'm 26) fucking adores me. Went to the movies with her dad and her, went to another movie with her son and her, etc. We did shit all the fucking time.

I am so fucking lost and sad and confused and you guys are the only people i have to talk to. I hope you guys are having a better night than me. Just venting.

Attached: Skul.png (418x377, 145.25K)

Attached: 1589952471822.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

Attached: IMG_1293.jpg (1080x1421, 274.79K)

Attached: IMG_1297.jpg (1080x1776, 268.69K)

Hard truth incoming OP

It was going somewhere but she recently got a better offer so now she’s revised it in her head to have always been a casual thing so she doesn’t have to feel like a heartless bitch.

Attached: Truck 010.jpg (960x1280, 192.94K)

sorry you got dumped OP. Shit happens. fwiw, you dodged a bullet. I was that exact same age gap when I was 27 ( she was 40 ). It doesn't work forever. You are too young for her, and she probably gets shit from all her friends, jokes about your mommy issues, shit like that.

You don't go into a relationship with a 26 year old ( when you are 40 ) looking for something serious.

8 months is long enough to really get to know eachother and if she broke off, it is probably for a good reason.

op is that her?

She broke up with her ex in July of last year. Was single for 5 months, and then we started talking. When we first started talking she told him about us to make him jealous. He sent her flowers on mothers day with a note that i saw she texted me later that night saying she blocked him and got into a fight with him and he was never going to be mentioned again. Like a month ago i saw her phone when she was showing me something else and it was a text to him saying "Miss you and chooch (i assume his dog?) XO". Typing this i sound so fucking stupid but i didn't think she was banging him. I fucked her on the 20th of July and that was the last time i saw her. I was planning on waiting it out and seeing if she says anything else to me as i want to bang her one more time as awful as that sounds.

Why doesn't it work forever? Why would being into older women scream mom issues? I don't understand why she can't be honest with me about it though. Like shoot me fucking straight and don't bullshit me.

No, it's not.

Attached: 1464237489700.jpg (2448x3264, 1.47M)

Wtf
Fuck that bitch ew
She’s 39 and has a kid
Doesn’t get more used than that.
You’re at the age where you can pull 18-19yo girls and it wouldn’t be weird.
Hi fuck a girl that’s a a thousand times hotter than some dumbass milf who doesn’t know what she wants. As soon as you stop giving the dumb bitch attention she’s going to be begging for it. Cut her off completely and raise your fucking standards for christs sake

Kek op is cuck of the year gonna end up raising chad chavez mutt baby

Thank you. I know but it's hard to see beyond this situation right now as i'm still in love with her even though shes done nothing but played with me and fucked me around.

Attached: 1464237010678.jpg (2448x3264, 1.6M)

>it’s hard to see beyond the situation right now
You know your brain is fucking with you. Beat it. You’re stronger than it. This is a test of strength. If a girl wrongs you then you HAVE to stick up for yourself even if it means walking away. Because you’re going to be walking right into something better. Otherwise you just let this shitty person take advantage of you.
I literally just went through this. I cut a girl off completely because she was talking to other guys while we were together. I told her to stop the first time and she did. She relapsed like a fucking week or two later. You know what she would’ve done if I simply forgave her again? She would’ve walked all over me and cheated since I was basically reinforcing that she can get away with that bullshit with no repercussions.
I WANT to call her, I WANT to get laid but I know my worth. I’m out of her league. Just like you’re out of the milfs league based on age alone.
Go play videogames and get your mind off this cunt

Thank you user. I'm sorry about your situation but i'm glad you had it in you to get yourself out of it.

My mom was shitty growing up but my childhood was good. She got shitty when i was like 12. I told this women that and while she doesn't say much about it i think her mom was shitty too.

I said something to her once and she replied with "I'm not a mom replacement". This was probably two months ago. Last night when i talked to her i had mentioned how her being inconsistent was weird (she'd go 2/3 days not talking out of nowhere, start talking to me again sounding super detached) etc. She replied to that saying she thinks her inconsistency triggers my mom issues. I don't have mom issues. She's being fucking weird and trying to make it sound like her not texting me everyday after doing it for months is normal.

Attached: 1589253194440.jpg (2320x3088, 606.76K)

Wow so she’s a gaslighting bitch on top of everything else. Hate her. Trash. Belongs to the streets.
Cut her off. Challenge yourself to go a week or two with no co tact whatsoever.

we attention post with yellow images now OP

Attached: face_wall.jpg (500x375, 23.65K)

>Why doesn't it work forever?

-Because you lack the maturity and experience she has. There is a reason she is dating someone who is emotionally so much younger than she is. And it isn't a healthy reason. You cannot meet all her needs most likely.

-Because she will start aging far faster than you. For example - does she want more kids? Do you want kids? If you want kids, you better start making them now because she's at the end of her fertility.

Let's say you two try and stick it out. What happens when you turn 35 and realize, yeah maybe you want kids after all. Now what. she's almost 60! She's going through menopause. Her sex drive has been dead for the last 7 years. That the relationship you want?

>Why would being into older women scream mom issues?

Well first of all even your older girlfriend is mentioning it ( "She replied to that saying she thinks her inconsistency triggers my mom issues." ). The reason people feel that way is because of the giant age gap. You two have almost nothing in common generationally. You didn't watch the same cartoons, you didn't listen to the same music. When you were 13 she was getting married. She's almost old enough to biologically be your mother.

>I don't understand why she can't be honest with me about it though. Like shoot me fucking straight and don't bullshit me.

She is being straight with you. She said she never intended something serious, and ended the relationship.

>picrel my mommy fetish

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-23 at 16-17-15 (3) _b_ - Anyone with a mommy fetish want to see more I'm a - Random - 4chan.png (1101x188, 32.88K)

Do you think i should say something else to her? Like get fucking angry with her that shes making it seem like it's me and not her? I really want to tell her that i don't have mom issues she fucking came to me and then we hit it the fuck off and then she got fucking weird with me. So many things i want to say but none of them ever come out or sound right.

There is nothing to say. This is hard to understand, but her being self-conscious of dating a younger guy will MAKE her think things are mommy issues.

Trust me, it's way better than her thinking SHE wants to fuck her son.

>Like get fucking angry with her that shes making it seem like it's me and not her?

She broke up with you because of her own reasons. She might not even know what they are. All that matters is, she isn't interested in dating you any more.

why really doesn't matter, and wouldn't help you even if you knew the "truth". That is how relationships work.

You try them on for a while, and see if they fit. My therapist told me once that
>first 3 months, you date the person you think they are
>next 3 months, you date the person THEY think they are
>After that you start dating the person they actually are

It's perfectly normal and common to break up right around 3 months, and right around 6 months too.

I know it hurts, but it's ok. It will get better. you will move on and find someone better.

What the fuck man. Are you her? She said pretty much what you said spot on.

Attached: DBEC68B0-3A4F-4BDF-933F-7F7B81AD7D00.jpg (1284x2778, 1.07M)

“Lifetimes don’t match”

You fucking nailed that too.

Attached: 8C9268CA-6718-493D-A65C-2189BE67BCDF.jpg (1284x2778, 937.65K)

my brother in christ, im in a similar situation right here.
been seeing a girl for 4 months. she is literally everything that i look for in a woman. she likes the same stuff (music, movies, games, artists), she's overwhelmingly smarter than me, the sex is ungodly and goddamn, she gives the greatest head i've ever had.

but for some fucking reason, even though she trusted me 100%, even though we've been through a lot in only 4 months, she doesnt want to commit.
like jesus fucking christ, what am i supposed to do?

meanwhile i go on tinder and every other dates i've had are mediocre.

im stuck and it sucks and i wanna fucking cry and im about to give up on this, i dont want to waste another year for someone that end up being not worth it

but like at the same time, i feel dumb for falling in love. might be because im young and stupid or wtv

Attached: CAF6E868-E3F6-4B6C-9A29-01957439450E.jpg (1284x2778, 1.13M)