Marrying a tranny

Is it worth it to marry my trans gf? I’m a cis guy and I’ve been dating her for 2 years. Thinking about marrying her but I’m unsure. Logic would tell me to to end things with her and go back to dating cis girls. There are many extra challenges to being with a trans woman, for example having children (surrogacy) will be a much more difficult process with her.

The thing is that’s not what my heart wants. I love her so much and things are so good with her despite all the logical reasons going against our relationship. What do?

Attached: 67316AD6-0D42-42D9-8948-B3FB79B746B4.jpg (1125x1386, 1M)

Attached: 1659317530894975.jpg (753x608, 148.5K)

Marry her already. If you want kids, adopt one or something

>my
>Trans
>Gf

PICK TWO AND ONLY TWO

well if you're a homosexual that wants to wed with a sodomite and fuck a transvestite up the ass on his honeymoon then yeah by all means have at it.

>2 years

And to think that he's still alive, LOL

Kek not for long

If they want the "snip", leave. Those bitches are crazy and cutting off a dick don't help crazy. If they're ok with who they are and what they have, and they make you happy, go for it. But you can't fix crazy, remember that.

She’s keeping the penis. I know 90% of trannies are crazy, but my gf is actually pretty mentally stable. In fact she strongly dislikes most other troons

based

I have never been married and I am a loser but....probably? Maybe yes maybe no. Could go either way. Leans more towards it being a disaster

There's no such thing as a trans and cis, you are two gay men dating
Also, there's no mentally stabled man who thinks he is a woman, seek help, glad you are unable to procreate

Even if I did marry her we would get a surrogate, so unfortunately for you I'm procreating either way.

He will not remain attractive to you and will look like an ugly dude in a wig by the time he's 40 if not earlier.
keep that in mind
pretty sure this is bait anyhow.
also keep in mind if you are in a red state, gay marriage will likely become illegal soon after SCOTUS reverses Obergefell as the exact same argument regarding the 14th amendment that led to reversing Roe applies to gay marriage as well.
I know a lot of you dont care about that, but you'd very likely care about the other shit that Alito and Thomas' interpretation of the 14th has an effect on. It will get stupid very quickly.

It's not bait. My gf has been on hromones/puberty blockers since early teens so I'm thinking her looks have a chance to last much longer than most troons.

I have thought about the marriage issue but she did the paperwork years ago to get female on her birth certificate and other documents so it shouldn't be a problem.

op is a faggot

>but she did the paperwork years ago to get female on her birth certificate and other documents so it shouldn't be a problem.
no.
depending on the state it will 100% be a problem. Where are you at? Many red states have plans already set in place to ban gay marriage as soon as they are federally allowed to. And no, they will not consider a gender other than his/her birth gender. You really should know better. They do not plan to half-ass the bans and have been chomping at the bit to do this.
Red states are also prepared to ban or seriously prohibit the sale and purchase of contraceptives as well. that should sound nutty to you and it is nutty. i hope kentucky is ready to not be able to buy condoms anywhere.
i will not even start screeching about how inter-racial marriage bans are also planned and ALSO would be a result of using the argument from the recent ruling because in know you guys hate niggers anyhow. just know it does not end there if they get their way and they likely will.

This. If you're happy with her OP, take the plunge. But be aware that as she ages her true gender is going to become more and more visible and may turn you off.

Faggot.

>Ill take "shit that never happened for 500, Alex"

Just marry your boyfriend already op

I'd be less concerned about his looks lasting and more concerned with his body being wracked by cancer by 40-45, if not sooner. Go ahead and marry him, you'll still have a lot of your best years ahead of you after you bury your buddy. Just try to make the final years special for him, he has sacrificed a lot to make himself attractive for you.

Why? If you're oh so progressive, why is cis procreation so important too you? Why wouldn't you want too adopt a minority child? What are you some kind of Bigot! Why don't you donate your sperm so a minority can have your child, what do you need too know your genetic children for if they could be raised by a minority MTF transgender family don't you think THAT would be more progressive and bring MORE diversity for the world? If your genetics are even worth a damn they will accept your donation if you don't get a STD or be a drug addict, or take hormone therapy yourself.

There I just solved your "having children" dilemma , you're welcome - peace out

That's not a marriage, it's a civil union. Marriage is reserved to churches and religions. The fact you faggots despise religion so much and want to subvert them proves the difference. You faggots aren't capable of marriage. You're going to molest children and beat your spouse. Churches shouldn't be mandated to publicly be flogged and say they're okay with you doing that. What you have is a pagan union and a bunch of government paper work. You will never have a real marriage.

OP, if you found love in this fucked up crazy world, go for it.

listen to yourself. don't listen to us. don't ask for advice from this obnoxious horde of jokers. wtf do we know? we're a bunch of mandchildren on the internet. you and your gf are probably smarter and more capable than all of us, esp if you're considering getting married.

take ur meds. just bc I have a tranny gf doen't mean I want to be progressive. I would never parent a minority child

This is gonna blow you mind but we're religious. My gf is catholic and I'm protestant

Yeah! Since you're such a 'woke' faggot, you should loathe procreation and dedicate your time to burning down crisis pregnancy centers and vandalizing churches. That would have far more social value than adopting some nigger kid. Whats the matter, don't you hate bigots? Why don't you break into a sperm bank and drink all of the semen samples so childless white women with endometriosis get fucked out of their last opportunity for fertilizing, implanting, carrying, and ideally aborting the abomination seconds before it takes its first breath of fresh air.

> "just bc I have a tranny gf doen't mean I want to be progressive"

That's an oxymoronic statement and you know it, the two go together... wanting to MARY a trans is progressive as fuck, who needs too take their meds between the ppl commenting here, pretty sure it's not me with impeccable logic

I dunno man, marrying a misshapen, pungent-smelling bag of malignant cancer cells with a vestigial dick seems pretty progressive to me.

>I wAnT tO fUcK a DuDe In A dReSs AnD secUrE The ExIsTenCE of Our peopLe And A FUtUrE FOR WHIte cHildren

your :"gf: is a man with a penis and you're a fool that believes in a religion entirely invented for your betters to philander.

So you're stupid in KJV and NIV, got it.