I'm sorry but why should anyone feel sorry for this person...

I'm sorry but why should anyone feel sorry for this person? She knowingly brought drugs into a country where it's illegal, made a bunch of ridiculous excuses after the fact such as not being read her Miranda rights(lol) and having a med card from fucking Arizona, has admitted to it being hers, and wants the same country she claims is racist to get her out of Russian prison. In the meanwhile how many average Americans have been locked up aboard since then? I'd guess more than 1000 but you never hear about it on the news. I'm also sick of this bullshit excuse she HAD to play in Russia because she doesn't get paid the same as NBA players. This bitch makes 200k a year and is a millionaire despite playing in a sports league that literally doesn't make a profit and has to be bailed out by the NBA every year.

Attached: brittney-griner-devin-millington.jpg (866x900, 125.44K)

weed should be legal

But it's not in the vast majority of the world so try again faggot

Yes, this is what I've been saying, we should go into other countries and tell them how to run it!

well get ready to exchange a known dangerous militant/terrorist for a mutant apehoop drug addict niggerfaggot that hates the people saving it
Then get ready to hear how brave and smart the administration and it were for going through all of this
Then get ready for it to continue to say how horrible all the people that paid to save it are to thunderous applause
then get ready for its league to operate at a loss for another year, making that a loss for 100% of the entire existence

>Russia
>Miranda rights
>med card from Arizona
Checked I'm speechless

well a law isn't just because it's in a foreign country

See

that doesn't even work going from arizona to utah

It's funny though because these same people never say that about our gun laws applying to other countries

Agreed it's fucking ridiculous the government is seriously considering trading a guy who's nickname is the merchant of death, for a fucking dyke basketball player who doesn't even love America but has the expectation of bailing her out. But the average person gets
kidnapped or locked up aboard and never heard from again that's somehow ok.

Yeah those were serious talking points from people in the media who are suppose to be "educated" and know more than the average human beings, and yet they seriously argued she should be free because they didn't read her Miranda rights in fucking Russia.

Says who? How about don't travel to other countries if you don't respect or agree with their laws?

so what if she's a stupid bitch it's still a dumb law

You're right!
We should go to their country with our military and threaten them economically to change their laws!
Especially over weed!

Nothing of value was lost.

>We should go to their country with our military
yeah any excuse to wage war right, ffs i just said it's a dumb law that doesn't mean you end all life on earth to get rid of it

If it's so dumb then why did she go to Russia at all? She makes more money per year than 99% of the US population. You're gonna tell me with a straight face you can't survive on 200k a year? People do it on 1/5 of that salary, with kids.

Isnt that a dude?

well yeah its a dumb law, but you take a few prescription drugs to abu dhabi and enjoy life in prison
only retards think they'll get off the hook because they are rich or famous or female or american. these parts of the world don't give any shits, and will actively give shits to make examples out of specific retards if they can
make bad decisions, deal with the results fucking moonbeam irrationalists

i didn't say anything about her salary, that's all you
do you think weed should be illegal anyway, and if so what sentence do you think would be appropriate

>Yeah those were serious talking points from people in the media who are suppose to be "educated"

Citation needed

Why do you care? lol fucking loser

>it's still a dumb law
Again, according to who? They could easily argue the same shit about our laws about weed and that we're way too soft on drugs. And they would have a valid point because America does have a serious drug problem and there's way too many drug addicts running around in this country.

It makes no difference what I think. The bottom line is weed and thc-based products are illegal in Russia. As a foreigner you should respect THEIR laws on THEIR land. If I were to travel to Russia I wouldn't even consider seeking out weed, and I say that as someone who smokes it. There is no confusion or misunderstanding about where they stand on drugs. If you get caught with drugs in their country you're going to prison for a long time. I guarantee you she was well aware of this but being the rich privileged nigger she is she thought they would continue to look the other way like they do in America.

Pull up any clip on youtube from ESPN about this. It's nothing but crybaby bullshit and literal retard takes without once pointing out that she did this to herself.

Fuck you, bitch. Don't apologize for not feeling sorry for her.

>she

SO MUCH THIS
Also nice trips

Thank you Russia from taking the nigger from us. We appreciate it, and we send you our condolences in dealing with the chimpanzee. Feel free to work it 16 hours a day under hard labor.