When is it acceptable to kill yourself?

when is it acceptable to kill yourself?

Attached: tumblr_nmuwqhF8Wz1tgsi6do1_400.gif (360x270, 1.64M)

when your black
when your a tranny
and when your a feminist

classic Any Forums, next

not black, not a tranny, not a feminist. wants to die
motivate me

When you're as much of a fag as OP.

Attached: op2.png (800x578, 871.49K)

Protecting military secrets

I'm black and I'm trans.
I live in Illinois.
How can I get a gun so I can end it?
Can I go over to an indiana gun show and get one without background checks?

Attached: 3dpd.jpg (300x451, 25.29K)

If you do it like that make sure u put a towel around your neck between the rope so u actually aphexiate. Sorry for the spelling. It's hard

>I'm black
>how can I get a gun
nice try larper

I've tried many time and always failed. I even tried the exit bag. I just started suffocating instead of falling alseep and suffocateing that way.
This time I either need a lot of heroin/fentyl or just use a gun.
I'd like to die with a heroin overdose. I feel like that would be most peaceful.

I'm a nigger don't u want me to die anyway?
Also I wish I could just find somebody in Chicago but it's been so hard I don't really know any gangsters to get the hook up :(

If family won’t be affected, it’s acceptable to check out.

standard racist 14 y/o whiteboi begging for attention, kys fag, timestamp nigger pics or ur fake

thats a hard call to make, hate myself for being such a lazy shitty faggot but my family cares 50/50 of the time, battling my mind Any Forums

I gotchu faggot hold on

>whiteboi
Oh god, what race are you turbo faggot?

Attached: IMG_20220804_222830813.jpg (2304x1728, 1.2M)

if you still live with your parents, an heroing can really save them a lot of money and effort. it could even be called considerate.

if you are nazi

Attached: don'tcareandurwhite.jpg (615x484, 35.81K)

Proof I'm a nigger.
Tell me how to get a gun so I can finally off my self

The autism is strong with this one.

buy one retard

if you're over 18 just go to a gun store and buy one

50 cent worships Eminem. The greatest

I can't I have a background.
I live in Illinois.
Can I just go to an indiana gun show and get one without a background check if I just use cash?

when you have a painful terminal illness

go back tourist

Fuck illinois, legal private transaction, no background check, just know literally anyone with more than 1 gun and theyd prob sell you one privately

ALSO how tf do you have a background cops are literally fucking retarded, deaf, and blind

I guess. I just don't really know anybody who has an extra they would be willing to sell me.
I just heard that u can go to a gun show in Indiana and get one thru a private sale like that.
I just need a cheap .38 that will finish me off quick and easy

I have a background from trying to off myself before and not doing it right. Like an idiot.
And I have a felony from getting in a fight with my ex. Domestic battery.
I'm a piece of shit. You guys should tell me how to kill myself. I need a gun that's the only forsure way. I'm sick of trying to overdose or use the rope or exit bag. None of that shit works. But destroying the shit out of my brain with a gun will finally work. Please help.

quick and easy, .22, you could survive a .38 point blank to the head (supposedly) if you angle it wrong. 22 doesnt have enough power to exit the skull and will bounce around inside turning your brain to mush.

all this to say, just dont kill yourself, way easier to not and cry about it online instead

I was thinking about a .22 as well.
Straight to the temple and very easy to shoot.
I just have trouble getting it. And no one on here has answered my fucking question.
CAN I GO TO AN INDIANA GUN SHOW AND GET ONE THRU PRIVATE SALE?

its okay when youre best efforts and best performance are still not enough to provide you with the necessities of life which in turn makes you a burden to everyone around you.

>cant be that so ill be an angel

>O AN INDIANA GUN SHOW AND GET ONE THRU PRIVATE SALE?
the gun show loophole is lib lies, private transaction is what they were really citing, the idea being you can find gun owners easily at the show, and privately buy one from them. FUCK INDIANA YOU FUCKING RETARD THERE IS GUN SHOWS EVERYWERE