Time to switch to windows

Time to switch to windows
madaidans-insecurities.github.io/linux.html

Attached: 28-08-2022_07:16.png (720x519, 103.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrumors.com/2017/11/28/macos-high-sierra-bug-admin-access/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mac = Security but no freedom
Windows = freedom but no security
Linux = no freedom and no security
Simple as

Thanks but I'm sticking to Linux.

>repackaging 20 year old arguments against software configuration defaults and a user unaware of the omnipotent root
>meanwhile m$ just putting their root into a virtual machine is good enough
lmao, corpo shills and security retards.

>mac
>security
yeah, your faggotry is secure in the apploo land

>Windows
>freedom
nice joke

>windows is more secure because of this semi-obscure sandboxing tool that nobody uses

To be fair, it does sandbox everything up to and including the graphical pop-up window that asks "EvilMaid wants to eat your data, will you let it?".

I use both Windows and Linux. I have no faith in Windows at all to be secure. Anything that can feasibly make Windows more secure than the user having common sense is a massive inconvenience to anyone who uses it like a normal human being. On Linux the system being "insecure" is usually caused by the user making mistakes and having bad security practices. I do my best to make sure you can't get into my server. If you somehow do I'm probably fucked because you're going to start digging and find something dumb I did. More effort involved in that than if you compromised my Windows machine. In that case I'm fucking done from the start.

>Mac = Security
cec

Attached: rachel_true_icloud.jpg (620x465, 157.88K)

> a github blog
this ranks at the same level of shit that used to be hosted on sites like geocities or tumblr. not worth a click or any attention.

yes, but again, few people even use it, and it requires pro/enterprise windows. he also whines that bubblewrap is hard to use even though windows sandbox setup is much more annoying.
the fact that he cites the grsecurity tards is also telling

>Mac = Security
delusional. when apple launched their t2 security chip it was jailbroken within a few weeks. not patchable btw. apple, for some retarded reason, made sure this chip could never get firmware updates. now there's millions of macs that are completely vulnerable. great security.

Attached: 1643444934636.png (967x680, 617.7K)

Remember when you could bypass the password login prompt on macs a couple of years ago?

i remember. root and no password = root access. amazing security.
macrumors.com/2017/11/28/macos-high-sierra-bug-admin-access/

Attached: 1657022431457.png (751x1935, 258.07K)

Time to switch to a real Unix. Any of the BSDs
if you're autistic. Mac if you're normal and
have things to do. I guess switch to windows for
games???

>Mac if you're normal
20% market share. so.. no. normal people aren't buying these, and especially not if they have any self respect or concerns about privacy.

Attached: 1638606942646.png (805x1065, 1.08M)

Normal and caring about privacy don't go together.
Also notice I don't say these are good options
just what we have for real Unix at this point.
You can live in the past with sun sparc and
solaris if you want. Also T2 chip vuln is irrelevant
since apple doesn't use that since getting off
intel's tit

if you don't like linux's security defaults you will not like freebsd or netbsd

You're not wrong which why I said get a Mac if
you don't want to deal with any of that

Attached: 1656572076149.png (1366x768, 1.36M)