Why does high school make it seem like you have to go to college?

why does high school make it seem like you have to go to college?

all they do is drone on about career paths. one time they asked me and i said i didnt know, and they looked at me like i was from a different planet. i dont want to go to college, but they never fucking ask that. just where i want to go and what i want to do. nothing. fuck off and kys

i just needed to rant
>inb4 underage b&: im 18

Attached: 1635022180430.jpg (750x631, 65.33K)

So many jobs require either vocational training or a Bachelor's

I think part of it is a business relationship, in that high schools can serve as feeders for colleges and the military. More businesses and bureaus come to colleges for the same thing, however. Collegiate promotion is a solid fundraiser for high schools.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Yes, the idea that college is just what you're supposed to do after high school is bullshit, and has harmed our society a great deal.
College is for the midwit. There are those with low intellectual capacity who don't need college and wouldn't succeed there anyway, and the truly intelligent who can figure out their own way. The remainder basically just do what they're told, and going to college is what you're told to do, even if you don't need to for what you want to do, or you don't know what you want to do.

It's because of big black cock 401(k) semen anal orgasm

Attached: E3sN6RhX0AIuRKe.jpg (679x1200, 136.8K)

As a high school teacher i couldn't care less what you're doing after high school

So these guys on Any Forums are all retards. Here's the real reason.

Back in like 2000 they passed No Child Left Behind. That legislation determines how good a public school is based off of how many kids go to college. If not enough go, the government pulls funding. So the teachers push most young people to go so they can keep their jobs.

It's fucking stupid but that's the actual answer.

Why do schools see to it that Black men have to go to prison?

Attached: R.jpeg-26.jpg (1200x927, 460.01K)

But the idea that going to college is the natural conclusion of high school would have to already be established in order for that to be proposed and passed. That's another symptom of the same issue, not the origin.

Take some advice from an oldfag
All of the people I knew in school who had career paths thought out in high-school are successful and making good money even if they didn't go through with the career that they wanted.

All of the people who did not are barely making it and living paycheck to paycheck.

I'm telling you now user, set some goals and follow through. Even if you have to change and reevaluate ever few years you'll be better off than just getting a job and flying by the seat of your pants.

Probably because the odds are in folks favour when they go it school. Now whether that's trade school, an apprenticeship, or college, outcomes are better than not going.

But let's level here, you don't have anything particular in mind, and that's pretty normal, but what's next really?

You could say to the counselor or teach that you have no interest with school at the moment and you aren't sure what you want to do. And that is a great start.

So do you what, get a job after school and figure things out, maybe explore a little? Do you sit at home and consume memes? Do you travel and work part time?

Really you can guide the conversation where you want with them, but at the end of the day, they are asking and probing because it comes from a place of making sure you're alright. That you have some semblance of a plan, but it is fucking annoying at times.

But maybe you find it so annoying because deep down you're feeling a bit of panic pulling at the edge of your mind. Why else would you be venting to a bunch of strangers online?

So what is your plan, user? You can't dodge them, but you can't dodge the reality around you.

No, it wasn't "a natural conclusion." The government came up with that bullshit due to lobblying to make a fuck load of money off of student loans.

You're overthinking it. It really is that simple.

your country relies on keeping its citizens in debt as a means to control them, or in prison, or stupid and ignorant

your best chance to escape is to beat the debt trap, it is figuratively speaking the piece of shit in the bowl that smells the least

thing is, you don't need to eat the shit they're feeding you, find a trade, do an apprenticeship, buy a house young and retire early, live off savings and inheritance like the neet you should be

I pointed this out in the first grade. I asked why black students did poorly on tests and why they caused the most disruptions in class. I was reprimanded for it.

I disagree. The idea that college is the natural conclusion of an academic career had to already be established in the public consciousness generally in order for the government to make that money off of student loans. It didn't originate with No Child Left Behind. Using the standard of college admissions for school funding wouldn't work unless people already believed that was a valid metric.

You could make a case that it was government propaganda, but it would have been a long con. That messaging has been a part of our culture since at least the 1960s.

Because they all did and don't want to be alone in their being cucked by the college jew and in debt for half their adult life.

I want to go to Big Black Cock University and become a pro black cock service technician.

Attached: tumblr_p3tjq9RYgy1s2ijzao1_400.gif (364x364, 1.87M)

That's very insightful but you should get back to your calculus homework

I want something to stick in my ass. Can a guidance counselor help pick out the right sex toy?

Attached: 211PQALqIrL._AC_SY580_.jpg (294x500, 7.8K)

12 years isn't quite long long enough to fully groom some people.

>why does high school make it seem like you have to go to college?
because the average salary of a college grad is like 30-40k above a non college grad? seems pretty obvious

Does a shootout happen?

That's not how statistics work. If it was they'd be pushing kids to invent the next Google or Amazon because that makes even more money.

You never took statistics

Kek

Neither did you obviously. People that play the lottery win more money from the lottery than people that don't. Therefore you should play the lottery

That's your argument. Your dum af