Describe the pain you're currently in. Mental or physical

Describe the pain you're currently in. Mental or physical.

Attached: 1657920031960.png (1236x1284, 1.14M)

hope he doesn't tr00n out

I have this sore in the back of my mouth.

Attached: avi.jpg (250x224, 6.52K)

i saw tears welling up in my therapist's eyes. they know im a hopeless basket case and there's nothing any of us can do to make things any better. i just feel kind of numb i suppose.

Elaborate?

i mean, my head feels fuzzy and staticky and im definitely feeling some pressure up there. but otherwise i just feel numb, like my brain has shut itself off to protect itself or something

No I meant why did your therapist tear up?

Bored, angry. Tired of not having money. tired of being alone.

I'm bitter that I was born without talent or special skills to help me rise to the top or achieve anything of note.
I have poor genetics.
had a poor upbringing in a drug addled household by emotionally unstable criminal parents.

I was born as a white person in the USA, but given every other possible debuff imaginable. my teeth are fucked up, because I wasn't taught to floss or brush as a kid. I have exposed nerves in my mouth and can't afford a dentist.

Can't afford a car.
Can't afford a house.
Can't afford decent clothes.
Ugly.
Short.
no college degree.

There's no work in rural america, so the only alternative is moving to a fucking shit stinking city. Rural women are all fucking overweight, and have fucked up teeth like me. It's unfortunate that because of my lot in life I can't exactly have standards, so my options are to be with somebody I don't find attractive and don't care about, or to simply be alone. and I chose being alone.

There really is no hope. Sometimes you were just born into a bad life and you don't get a chance to be happy, it was for nothing.

Attached: The_Great_Red_Dragon_and_the_Woman_Clothed_with_the_Sun.jpg (1586x2000, 968.01K)

Completely divorced from society. Not only cant I get a job anymore, but I probably shouldnt. Moment a customer gives me grief is the moment Ill get fired. Dont care though.Pure acedia, no fucks left to give. Hate the world in a biblical way, but no interest in affecting that. Yeah, just getting fucked up and enjoying my divorce. If I had hard drugs, they'd be in me right now.

because there is nothing left to try to do. there's nothing she or anyone else can do to help me. i think she is starting to feel the bleak hopelessness i've been living with my whole life. it's very clear that her inability to help me is painful for her.

I jerked off to much, blue balls now.

I grew up kind of the same way. My parents were more focused on selling drugs than trying to raise their 2 kids. They got my brother into selling drugs Which led to him becoming a drug addict and he died of fentanyl last year. White privilege only exists for white kids with good families.

utter hopelessness

Pretty similar boat here. Life is shit but I don't have the energy to talk about it rn.
That sucks

I'm gay but married my wife in denial. I'll never have the gay youth I should have had. I suck and fuck guys behind her back but all I want is a man. I'm terrified of losing everything so I stay in a loveless marriage

Replace your thermal paste and you'll be right as rain.

went to a concert last night, my ears are still ringing and i went to work running on 3 hours of sleep. sleep deprived as fuck atm and sounds like i've been flashbanged

That's cool bro. imagine if society wasn't dog shit, and you could actually have enjoyed your life.

I'm in a relationship and I'm head over heels in love with a coworker of mine.

Yeah imagine that. She would probably be happier too. I frequently feel like I deserve death for destroying and wasting her life too

i'll just reduce the voltage in the meantime, see if that keeps me more stable. kinda wish i had alcohol rn

I got high on acid and shaved my eyebrows today.

About 8 years ago I fell and busted my elbow so terribly the surgeons had to make sure I hadn't been assaulted or hit by a car. Said it was the worst damage they'd seen not caused by one of those two things. 8 years later and my arm still doesn't extend all the way out and my whole arm is usually sore. It gets worse when there's a storm, and it's raining pretty hard where I am right now.