I hate this fucking garbage piece of shit software company

I hate this fucking garbage piece of shit software company

Attached: cuckdition.png (1303x1387, 146.38K)

>your operating system already provides this functionality so we're using that instead of providing it again
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO
You're already a retard for using this software in the first place, but what exactly are you complaining about?

You know that not needing to reinvent the wheel is one of the benefits of using a proprietary software stack including Microsoft Windows, right?

how am i supposed to edit an ac3 file then if Audacity refuses to open it, and Audition refuses to export it?

Why? They're super innovative -- super early adoption of their subscription software

>Dolby
What year is it

Attached: spooky skeleton.jpg (1914x1729, 349.61K)

>With each new release of Creative Cloud, Adobe takes advantage of people who continue to pay for their service

What does Audacity have to do with an update to Adobe CC?

maybe im not being clear: i wanted to make a minor change to a films .ac3 DD audio track. Audacity wouldnt open it, fine. but i expected the fucking gold standard software people pay hundreds of dollars for to let me export an audio track to ac3, an extremely common file type for DVD/BD audio. Audition lets you edit it but you cant export it to DD, you have to choose a different file type

also this, they try to make it sound like a good thing

>Audacity wouldnt open it
Install ffmpeg plugin and it will support ac3 import and export
Why cant you just use google for this shit

Man you winfags really just put up with this shit huh

Arent these the same fags who but down flash because of "security reasons"

Attached: 1661289143691343.jpg (1126x828, 71.55K)

>Adobe

Naaah. Been there, done that.

Attached: davinci-resolve-18.png (512x512, 56.28K)

well i didnt know there was a plugin for it, plus i wanted to gain some experience with Audition as its supposed to be the better, more involved software

>well i didnt know there was a plugin for it,
I didn't either until I googled "audacity ac3" for you

Install ffmpeg for audacity dumbass

ok thats great, thank you but that doesnt really stop me from hating Adobe, which is the point of this thread. you would think that the expensive proprietary software would be able to do it over the shitty free one

Probably some mong still using windows 7.

That was Steave Jorbs, because iPhones kept getting comprimised.

It only seems shitty because it has a shit ui. Being built on top of ffmpeg makes it powerful. You can do even more with command line ffmpeg but it has no ui so not user friendly.

iPhones never supported Flash though. All the security issues in Flash never affected iPhones.

im on win11 kek, i can play DD audio just fine. Adobe just wont let you export it, regardless of your OS

Nah, the hardware was so weak in the first models, it couldn't run flash.