Post ur worst pajeet experiences sirs

post ur worst pajeet experiences sirs

Attached: soyjeet-fourchan-g-88221084.jpg (288x175, 14.5K)

a bump for a good thread

shut up bloody bastard bitch

I bypassed all encounters with them by going to a good school, getting a good GPA, and being employeed at a relavant tech company

Behnchod!

pajeets are nice people desu, they do the needful

I installed windows once.

i called the isp

I have to fix a project started by one at my work that they fired. Holy fuck I can't even understand what the code is trying to do. There's a bunch that was clearly copy/pasted from stackoverflow answers. About 12 CDN copies of jquery. jquery UI and bootstrap are loaded and neither is used, Tailwind is. The indentation is fucked beyond belief. I said it will be easier to just restart the whole thing from zero and throw this garbage away.

like what

>be me
>getting annoyed on why your code wont compile
>goes on YouTube to learn why it wont compile
>click the first video on how to solve the solution
>pajeet with who barley can speak english starts taking in gibberish
>he also makes countless mistakes
> get even more mad
>turn off computer and goes to sleep
YouTube should be banned in India

hahahaha kill yourself larper bigtech ceos are pajeet .Muh grades you basically sound like one of them

>by going to a good school, getting a good GPA, and being employeed at a relavant tech company
thats exactly how pajeets operate and think, only good on paper
>sir i have the certification sir
>sir i have 4.0 GPA sir
>sir i have over 300 years of java experience sir
dumb faggot

India needs their own shit like China has so we never have to see them on the first world internet

Another hour on Any Forums, another cope thread about Indians. Some of you need to just get better at programming and stop blaming others.

It would be cool they would probably write everything in asembly to secure their jobs.

>Some of you need to just get better at programming and stop blaming others.
get better at sucking bosses dick and working 16 hours a day.You are welcome sir

Cope. Unlike 90% of the people on here, I'm not a code-monkey in an entry level job 10 years after starting my career.

Unironically, I think most people on Any Forums in particular (a website generally more likely to be used by people who are at least slightly racist (myself included)) have a bias towards focusing on the negatives of other races. IMO Indians who work in the US are pretty good at programming, which is why they're over-represented at tech universities. Indians in India on the other hand suck and are only hired because they can work for a fraction of the pay (and therefore only need a fraction of the productivity to be competitive).

Pajeets are not even particularly good programmers, and their soulless code is the only reason why they are given employment. anyone can get a job in tech if they dedicate 2-4 years of being a studycel

you think payeet wont beat you in ass kissing tough luck.And talk about rug pulling.
>Be junior
>advance to senior/manager
>hire only pajeet juniors

up

Basically this, you have to spend hours to find a decent tutorial.

would rather work with a pajeet than a woman for a development role, just saying

literally this