I hate asians they are honestly just fucking weird to look at like they arent even human they are just bugs pretending...

I hate asians they are honestly just fucking weird to look at like they arent even human they are just bugs pretending to be human.

Attached: a4EnRP1_460s.jpg (460x613, 47.03K)

They are ugly. Yellowfeverfaggots are failed humans.

It’s true. Shave them and they look like aliens.

wtf they literally do
maybe not the men but females definitely

Attached: ed9d697f8948739b827d0d6e7215f82b.jpg (474x631, 39.14K)

Op is a Pajeet or Nigger.

If he blames the British on something/everything, he's Indian.

Attached: Glup Shitto.jpg (1000x1000, 423.81K)

white american here just fucking sick of how much this country is fetishizing asians and acting like they arent ugly ass subhumans like niggers

Yellowfeverfaggots are pathetic. They claim white men only want various shades of yellow and orange, and if you like white women you must be non white yourself.

You are the first white person I heard to say that if you’re for real.

No. You just assumed everyone attracted to white women and not Asians were non white without proof.

I don't mind Asians.

I hate baby monkeys though.

In 2018 I went to Cambodia. I bought a baby long tailed macaque monkey from a street market, took little "Monpai" back to the hotel room and tormented him in the bathroom for hours.

Attached: R.jpg (425x612, 25.6K)

niqqa u geh. taiwanese pussy is best pussy

fap fap fap

I like half-Asian girls. Especially when they have anomaly features like being tall, bad at math or having big pale tits.

Attached: 3433.jpg (600x800, 85.96K)

I Asians, but only the skinny twink bottoms. Fuck they're hot.

unpure mutant

White dude here, only dates asian girls.

OP if you ever said that to my face I'd have to crush your skull, but as you're just some rando user I'll be content right now knowing that your silly attitude leaves more for the rest of us.

please post nudes of your asians

She’s cute as fuck. Post moar

Cool. Bring him back?

>if you ever said that to my face I'd have to crush your skull,
I see your Asian gf taught you the art of Kung Fu

Attached: 981.jpg (1412x1086, 157.58K)