HOLY SHIT!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!
WHAT THE FUCK ARE SPAINONS DOING?????????

this the type of shit that makes you appreciate not living in europe

Attached: spain without the s.png (554x398, 41.31K)

THATS 80.6 FAHRENHEIT

Europe: Land Of The Govt. Cucked

Dude. This is going to be North America in a few years. Wake the fuck up. This isn’t surprising if your head isn’t stuck in the sand. The world is collapsing, and a revolution is imminent. Kill all radical wokist scum.

Keep voting dem and it will happen here too. They are already well on the way.

Why though? Whats their reasoning for this?

New World Order, you own nothing and be happy, the great reset is in motion, no more freedom or free speech, ultimate control under the guise of social progression

You people are fucking morons.

They already do that in America.
Any government building, school, etc etc

Kill yourself sheep

It works in big buildings because many spaces aren't occupied at any particular time. We have residential load control too, but that's completely voluntary.

80 is fine if you're constantly under the vent. but if you're in any part of the building that isn't under a vent or is full of PCs/servers/machines, get ready to be fucked with 100 degree temps.

They've been laying the framework for "smart" control of AC/heat in the codes. It's voluntary for now, but the rules are already drafted for when it becomes less voluntary.

>certain venues
Once again people getting outraged over something they know nothing about. Stop building your world views around rousing headlines idiots.

Sri Lanka, 98/100 WEF score. Panama looks to be the next to fall.

You will eat the bugs and accept your place as the servant of God's chosen race.

Attached: th-12416985.jpg (474x561, 27.62K)

Why is that bad thing?? No one want to suffer below 27 degree, Spain is based.

It applies to offices, bars, shops, and supermarkets. Imagine the government being able to issue $60,000 fines to a supermarket for setting the airco to 26 instead of 27 degrees. Hahahaha.

At least is better than living with niggers

honestly i wish more places set their thermostat closer to the outside temperature, it sucks being dressed for the outside weather and then suddenly its fucking freezing because the grocery stores all set their temperature to 60 degrees. same in winter, they all keep it so fucking hot indoors and i am dressed in a coat and thermal underwear because it's cold out. suddenly sweating my ass off in the middle of winter

I keep mine on 69 degrees. Get fucked Europoors.

Imagine being a europoor KEK. Thermostat at permanent 67F, all year round. We cozy in the good ol' US of A. baby.

The fuck is wrong with you retarded americans? 27°C is still cold. No one needs air condition under 30°C and we know how to build a real house, not a papershithole.

>set aircon to 27
>put thermostat in direct sunlight
now what