Based on where you live, zombie apocalypse happens tomorrow, how fucked are you...

Based on where you live, zombie apocalypse happens tomorrow, how fucked are you? Virus will start in the biggest city near you, and keep spreading. What’s your plan of action? Are you a fighter, or a runner?

Attached: 6FFD2A23-FB7D-4530-B7CB-5C4EF2C44C09.png (482x427, 98.91K)

would fighting zombies give me fulfillment in life?

got guns, food and tea to keep me going for at least the next 6 months. i'd give it a try i guess. maybe i can snag myself a daughter wife now that society has crumbled. if that doesn't work ill probably just let myself die.

>What’s your plan of action?
I'm gonna eat some people.

You would only last 6months you think? Wouldn’t you travel and loot gunstores for ammo?

I’d be fucked because I’m in the center of the biggest city. Cars wouldn’t be an option in a mass exodus, and trying to leave on foot would be too risky. I’d have to hole up somewhere and hide. Scavenging would be high risk and low reward as most supplies would have already been taken or destroyed in the initial chaos. Realistically, I could survive a week if I were incredibly lucky, but more likely I’d be part of the majority who die in the initial panic.

Prolly just go rapin' until I get bit.

my willingness to live is entirely contingent on my likelihood of acquiring a cute smoll daughter wife.
>loot gunstores for ammo
fuck that shit yo those gunstore owners are unhinged. i dont plan on getting into many firefights. guns are for deterrence or hunting.

Sounds like you’re the person I would come find and kill to loot from

and you might be the type i conserved all my ammo for. good luck man, bring some friends. bring your daughter along too, i'll raise her right when you're gone.

Whatever man you’re just a camper lol you’ll get exterminated if that’s your mentality. Its not just me, If others find out you’re just in one spot they’ll keep coming until you meet your maker.

Everyone in Florida is surviving
Our big cities are barely cities
Every other house is some bunker type shit
Everyone and their mother owns guns
outbreak will probably be over before I even realize it.

If its too big to contain and florida is already taken.
Boats fucking everywhere. Boats and docks and military bases.

This state is already an apocalyptic stage we even have our own shamblers except we call them welfare beggers.

if the zombie virus is carrried by mosquitos though we are kinda fucked. No running just accept fate.

nah once i find my bride we're ditching populated areas. a dry food stockpile is nice and all but looting isn't sustainable for long term survival. there's a few places we can go where no one will fuck with us. god knows cousin needs all the help he can get on his farm. all else fails i can join my madlad friend's motorcycle gang.

From all the Zombie media I've consumed
I can say I would probably be fucked, along with majority of the population.

A part of me thinks going at it alone would be best in the beginning as everything is so chaotic and that everyone is for themselves, we have to get out of population centers.

Also what kind of Zombie depends a lot. From Shawn of the dead dumb to rage virus that turns them into heavily aggressive monsters practically.

And if it is a virus/parasyte?: Can we just wait it out, how long does a zombie live without XYZ requirements. We have science, can we vaccince this? or did we Umbrella Corp ourselves. Does Victim zombies suffer from blood loss or we just going full mythical insane logic Pseudoscience zombies that live forever until like burned into Dust(And if it's like dawn of the dead? the dust actually just makes more zombies)

If you don't have a car, steal one. It's the end of the world, it's time to go. Where? Out of here.
Don't have a gun? Time to find one or the next best thing because you will have to fight ""zombies"" and all the more than likely even deadlier risk. Humans; with nothing left to lose with everything on the line.

Overall. Probably die waiting in line with my headphones in at the start.

I think best bet would be to find a fishing hole/camp sites that many don't know about. Have to try to sustain on that or supplies. Grocery stories would be killing allies. Militias and whatever is rest of the Military/Governments are best bets overall but end of the world regimes don't seem too fun. Who knows.

Logistical nightmare.

currently on the 8th floor of a massive hotel in san juan puerto rico, if i sit here for a day or two and let them all filter out while the water still is running, i may survive, but there's no way i'm getting off this shithole island, you got me beat here user

I get the zombie virus, I start biting people before I turn. Hah you didn't account for that in your survival plan.

Let’s just say walking dead type zombies to make it more accurate

The most basic part of any survival plan is to isolate from other humans lmao, you’re not getting anywhere near me without becoming swiss cheese

LOL at everyone whose outing themselves as bait during the apocalypse. Have fun with your “master plan” retards. You gotta have the mentality that you’ll live through the end or you’re dead. If you think you’ll last 6 months, you’ll last 6 months. If you think you can go for years, you will. Stay strong pussies!

Shaking in my boots user

Attached: 9B670CD2-B518-45F3-A4D7-0661F4561A16.jpg (266x189, 6.67K)

I live in a relatively rural town so I'm alright for a little bit. I guess my goal would be to pack some supplies any move somewhere I could start a farm away from everyone else.

I have always held the thought that the second a true zombie apocalypse happens and society falls, I’m dying as soon as possible